Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t demand to see hospital letters but I would be going to appointments with them and would likely see post from doctors or be there for medical phone calls? I would have googled the type of cancer to see the effects and how I can help. Support groups etc. I wouldn’t just be doing nothing

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t demand to see hospital letters but I would be going to appointments with them and would likely see post from doctors or be there for medical phone calls? I would have googled the type of cancer to see the effects and how I can help. Support groups etc. I wouldn’t just be doing nothing
I completely agree surely the family would’ve been doing some research? What happens now? Do you think they’re on the run?

Reactions: 4
I think we think that but with covid as an excuse for no visitors etc she mightve gotten away with no visitors. I think if she had lied well which she obviously did you would offer the help but she mightve always had an answer etc. Its a difficult one as I'd rather believe she lied to everyone because of a severe mental issue and not a whole family lying to scam people.

Reactions: 3
I would just like to know if the police have been in contact with her/ found her? Is she still in Croatia or on the run? I just hope we get some answers. I completely fell for it and it affected me I spent a lot of time thinking about her and praying she would get better only to find out the whole thing was a complete and utter lie

Reactions: 5
I think we think that but with covid as an excuse for no visitors etc she mightve gotten away with no visitors. I think if she had lied well which she obviously did you would offer the help but she mightve always had an answer etc. Its a difficult one as I'd rather believe she lied to everyone because of a severe mental issue and not a whole family lying to scam people.
i never even considered covid and not being able to take people to appointments etc.
i am under the impression her husband knew but like you I’d rather believe she lied to everybody else including her family. I think its one of those situations where you never really will know the full truth

I'm just not sure what to think of any of it. Surely we would have seen something official by now, like the police stating they are doing an investigation? Somethings just not adding up with any of it. Yes the signs were all there when you look deeply but why haven't anything been released by the police or even the press? Surely someone like the mirror would have jumped on this?

Reactions: 6
I'm just not sure what to think of any of it. Surely we would have seen something official by now, like the police stating they are doing an investigation? Somethings just not adding up with any of it. Yes the signs were all there when you look deeply but why haven't anything been released by the police or even the press? Surely someone like the mirror would have jumped on this?
just got this email from go fund me

Attachments

I dont think anything 'official' will come out until the investigation is done.
I bet the mirror and those papers will have tried to get a scoop and unfortunately I worry that if Georgie likes notoriety she might even want to be on it nobody knows anymore, well apart from the insta mums that are involved.

Reactions: 1
They definitely kept this going for as long as possibly. How many more likes and views can you get? Worst day of your life and not sleeping? Probably knew it wasn’t true in the first place but posted and shared to get as many views as possible

Any updates? Had an email from go fund me saying I’ll get a refund but I doubt she can just get away with it????

I'd like to think they would both serve prison time for fraud but I don't no how it works with them not being in this country. Not sure whether it would implicate the people thay had set up the go fund me as its there names on it asking for funds. I do feel so sorry for them if they were not aware of what was going on as this is life changing for them through no fault of their own

Nothing from Go Fund me on my end. Its all gone silent! Never thought about the person who set go fund me page. Could they be liable for this money?

Can't imagine we'll hear anything of this whole unfortunate business again tbh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can't imagine we'll hear anything of this whole unfortunate business again tbh. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same but then again, part of me thinks people such as her will always crave attention so wonder if she’s back in a year or so

Weird. ‘Georgie Morris’ has donated £1,000 to the Go Fund Me. What on earth is going on?!

And there’s also this. Is this Georgie trying to right some wrongs? 🤷‍♂️
now that is interesting 🤔 still can’t believe that the go fund me is still up and running

I thought the go fund me was supposed to have been taken down 🤔 £1000 isn’t enough to refund all those she and her family stole from

Reactions: 4
How peculiar! The fundraiser has disabled new donations but why has GF reopened the page?????