Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this woman as I only followed all the ones she groomed.
Me too but didn't follow the others until recently, saw her exposed on another thread - absolutely awful, it is clearly a mental illness as the woman has a toddler, and should be concentrating on being a Mum. However there must be people like her husband that enabled her to do this. A quick FB search showed that he was married before and had been in prison in the USA. No idea how true it is though.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand the reel that hollieevelyn has just posted? It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Controversially I don’t feel sorry for the ones who did all the fundraising for her - Hollie, Carly Ellimaisie etc as they’re essentially raising their profile and showing how kind/wonderful they are. Did they even really know her, had they personally met her or properly spoken with her? It’s their followers that they encouraged to donate I feel sorry for, yes Georgie is very very wrong but this type of thing happens often and she had already lied she’d had cancer as a teenager

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the reel is recently posted on one of the woman’s pages that haven’t deactivated, like posted since this all came out. It’s so bizarre.
Did the partner know it was all fake?? I mean he must have!!

did she shave her head?? tell her son she was dying? it’s all so extremely messed up.

they’re all posting asking if anyone is in Croatia now too- anyone understand why? I know they live out there but why would they need to warn people or whatever they are doing

Reactions: 7
I am so invested in this. How vile can one person be that they make their son kiss them better every morning when they’re not even ill. I hope they’re caught

Reactions: 8
Controversially I don’t feel sorry for the ones who did all the fundraising for her - Hollie, Carly Ellimaisie etc as they’re essentially raising their profile and showing how kind/wonderful they are. Did they even really know her, had they personally met her or properly spoken with her? It’s their followers that they encouraged to donate I feel sorry for, yes Georgie is very very wrong but this type of thing happens often and she had already lied she’d had cancer as a teenager
Exactly this!! It was all done for show, not out of the goodness of their hearts. Slap it into the absolute lot of them - I don't feel a bit sorry for any of them, only for the other innocent people duped into buying into this farce.

Reactions: 11
Exactly this!! It was all done for show, not out of the goodness of their hearts. Slap it into the absolute lot of them - I don't feel a bit sorry for any of them, only for the other innocent people duped into buying into this farce.
And the only “proof” they have admitted to is that she admitted it in a message to Hollie. All their engagement and views have gone up and their also getting a lot of attention- is there any chance they could be in on it too in some way? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She lives in Croatia, I’ve followed all ladies involved for a long time and followed Georgie for about a year. Assuming she’s lied about the other cancer she had aswell as the brain cancer. I know they haven’t met her but had frequent calls/facetimes/gifts sent from her. I guess her partner is as sick as her but I find it mad that even her mum pushed her around in a wheelchair, surely her mum knows that’s not something that is going to be good for their son Story - her grandson 🙁 at all!! Thinking back to her posts now I’m so disturbed. Like the girls said she was so convincing but looking back now some things were so obvious and suss!! I always found it strange how she kept saying her hair was patchy and never showed it then one day shaved it all off. Also the picture of her throwing up in a bag, like the girls said why would you take that of your loved one at a vulnerable time? You’d comfort them. So so so messed up. Can’t wait to find out how it came about. I guess she called and admitted to Hollie and they screen recorded as evidence for the police maybe. Lots of others have been building cases on her and saved photos etc as evidence of it all being false. So sad for her baby 🙁 I hope this doesn’t affect him too much now or in future.

Reactions: 9
And the only “proof” they have admitted to is that she admitted it in a message to Hollie. All their engagement and views have gone up and their also getting a lot of attention- is there any chance they could be in on it too in some way? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would say that's just a bit of a stretch too far, lol. As attention hungry as they are. However, I stand by the point I made on the hollieevelyn thread. This is classic Hollie. Scatterbrain. She jumped right into organising this whole auction/fundraiser thing & now, on the flipside, you have a supposed active investigation & gathering of evidence (her words) - all of this is just word vomit and rhetoric, thrown out into the public domain without any thought given to it whatsoever. Facts are that discussing this on a public platform, if or while any "investigation" was ongoing, then everything would be compromised. It's all theatrics and dramatics as far as I'm concerned. You only have to read a response from Hollie when questioned about evidence & proof.

Screenshot_20220525-102348_Instagram.jpg

"Please respect the trauma we are dealing with". I mean, Holy good duck. Hollie wouldn't know trauma if it jumped up and smacked her in the face. Granted, it's a horrific thing to of happened but Jesus Christ on a bicycle, get a bloody grip. Losing sleep, crying, stress, trauma. These women are Mothers and would be better devoting their time and energy into that. Whilst at it, they should have a look at what's going on in the world around them and give their heads a wee wobble as regards to what real trauma and struggles many other people are going through right now.

Reactions: 16
Me too but didn't follow the others until recently, saw her exposed on another thread - absolutely awful, it is clearly a mental illness as the woman has a toddler, and should be concentrating on being a Mum. However there must be people like her husband that enabled her to do this. A quick FB search showed that he was married before and had been in prison in the USA. No idea how true it is though.
What info did you find about him?

I do feel like those who arranged the auction are thriving off the drama tbh their story views will have shot up.

• Heart

I do feel like those who arranged the auction are thriving off the drama tbh their story views will have shot up.

Found some post on Facebook where some girl was previously asking people to donate and then said stop donating it is a scam, seems his ex wife was posting and said he'd been in prison, I think her name was Arielle.

Reactions: 2
She lives in Croatia, I’ve followed all ladies involved for a long time and followed Georgie for about a year. Assuming she’s lied about the other cancer she had aswell as the brain cancer. I know they haven’t met her but had frequent calls/facetimes/gifts sent from her. I guess her partner is as sick as her but I find it mad that even her mum pushed her around in a wheelchair, surely her mum knows that’s not something that is going to be good for their son Story - her grandson 🙁 at all!! Thinking back to her posts now I’m so disturbed. Like the girls said she was so convincing but looking back now some up in a bag,
I would say that's just a bit of a stretch too far, lol. As attention hungry as they are. However, I stand by the point I made on the hollieevelyn thread. This is classic Hollie. Scatterbrain. She jumped right into organising this whole auction/fundraiser thing & now, on the flipside, you have a supposed active investigation & gathering of evidence (her words) - all of this is just word vomit and rhetoric, thrown out into the public domain without any thought given to it whatsoever. Facts are that discussing this on a public platform, if or while any "investigation" was ongoing, then everything would be compromised. It's all theatrics and dramatics as far as I'm concerned. You only have to read a response from Hollie when questioned about evidence & proof.

View attachment 1292673

"Please respect the trauma we are dealing with". I mean, Holy good duck. Hollie wouldn't know trauma if it jumped up and smacked her in the face. Granted, it's a horrific thing to of happened but Jesus Christ on a bicycle, get a bloody grip. Losing sleep, crying, stress, trauma. These women are Mothers and would be better devoting their time and energy into that. Whilst at it, they should have a look at what's going on in the world around them and give their heads a wee wobble as regards to what real trauma and struggles many other people are going through right now.
i think that’s what made me feel suspicious about them - all the dramatics.
they just don’t live in the real world do they
It’s Georgies son I feel for - all the family in on it - it will be a strange and toxic environment to grow up in

Entirely. Carrying on like a group of teenage girls, spreading Chinese whispers. It's ridiculous and pathetic. Terrible handling of the whole situation. Of course, Hollie will be loving all the comments about her big, generous heart. I find it laughable as I can never forget the fact she was quite happy to advertise herself on her Facebook as a Tory voter and made it very clear that she believed in a society where those doing well for themselves, shouldn't feel the "burden" of heavier tax. Nothing big or generous about her heart, quite the opposite infact. She's a selfish, self indulged little madam.

i think that’s what made me feel suspicious about them - all the dramatics.
they just don’t live in the real world do they
It’s Georgies son I feel for - all the family in on it - it will be a strange and toxic environment to grow up in
They really don't, they haven't a scooby about how difficult the real world can be. Feel sorry for the woman's child, the real victim in all of this. Not a bunch of grown women stupid enough to get themselves scammed on the Internet. Somewhere in the real world, the world's smallest violin is playing for them and you know what? Nobody can bleeping hear it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen on that Facebook post that the mum was in on it and was in on it when Georgie pretended to have cancer as a teen
Her mum was a pe teacher at the local school and had the school and ex pupils fundraising by the look of it 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7