Georgie Morris The Tasty Travellers Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hob
I know right? Thats what made me Google it. M not friends with the instahuns everyone talks about- I would never follow those kind of people as I just don't care šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t either I did years ago when my youngest was little but it was not my thing so quickly unfollowed! I only was aware of this Georgie as people I did follow started sharing the posts so I went to have a nosy and see what it was all about and seen all these insta mums were doing a raffle so I just ignored it. I only donate to registered charities or if itā€™s someone I actually personally speak to in real life. I was shocked but not overly surprised when I saw it was all a scam

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t either I did years ago when my youngest was little but it was not my thing so quickly unfollowed! I only was aware of this Georgie as people I did follow started sharing the posts so I went to have a nosy and see what it was all about and seen all these insta mums were doing a raffle so I just ignored it. I only donate to registered charities or if itā€™s someone I actually personally speak to in real life. I was shocked but not overly surprised when I saw it was all a scam
You were smart to do that - I unfortunately fell for it becayse I had met georgie a couple of times and her brother used to work at my gym and was always very nice and friendly. Im not a mam myself but it broken my heart to see that poor child potentially loose his mam šŸ’” I was silly to believe it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You were smart to do that - I unfortunately fell for it becayse I had met georgie a couple of times and her brother used to work at my gym and was always very nice and friendly. Im not a mam myself but it broken my heart to see that poor child potentially loose his mam šŸ’” I was silly to believe it all.
Donā€™t beat yourself up, sheā€™s a professional con artist x

Reactions: 6
Not at all your fault or silly.itā€™s kind people like you that these scammers target

Reactions: 3
So the brother is a fitness trainer/personal trainer - talking on his insta about nutrition and goals and health - surely surely he would have thought this situation a bit suspect?

Reactions: 5
Donā€™t feel bad at all you had a connection to them and if Iā€™d known her family etc I may have been duped too as thereā€™s that connection and you know them. theyā€™re con artists and have duped a number of people out of a lot of money
Someone local ish to me was in the news for this kind of thing a few years ago which I think is why Iā€™m wary of these things.
its horrible when they involve kids too as no one wants to see the kids heartbroken/grief stricken
I just wish we knew what her motivation was, why lie, was it for financial gain only, notoriety? How long did she think she could keep it up

Reactions: 4
Thats what I want to know. What now then? She got caught out with no repercussions. And yes what gain is there? Is it because they were full of debt is that what lead you too it? Or as you said to become famous but how can you stoop so low for instagram - I am confused.

And yes, why would the family not suss it out? Especially the mam, she was pushing her ob her wheelchair accompanying here to appointments living with her. How cab you not suspect?
I dont think the bro ever went to visit her which I think you would if your sister is battling cancer right?

She has a point...
20220529_141847.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
So the brother is a fitness trainer/personal trainer - talking on his insta about nutrition and goals and health - surely surely he would have thought this situation a bit suspect?
I think he knew. I honestly think they were all in on it. The go fund me was in her brothers girlfriends name!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure one day the truth will prevail. All I know now is the page has been taken down so obviously that confirms the cancer lie.
And from Instagram the bro won't acknowledge the situation which to myself makes it suspicious. But at this point its all speculation. Got to see what police find out etc.

Would the fraud be a imprisonment offence? Dont know how these things work ?!?!?!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure from what Iā€™ve seen the mum and brother knew she was faking it. There is no way the mum could like with them for ages and not know!

I donā€™t get what goes in someoneā€™s head to think ā€˜Iā€™ll fake cancerā€™ but not only that, to actually shave your head, post photos of yourself vomiting due to chemo, wearing a headscarf and posting videos of your child ā€˜kissing you betterā€™. Itā€™s just šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get what goes in someoneā€™s head to think ā€˜Iā€™ll fake cancerā€™ but not only that, to actually shave your head, post photos of yourself vomiting due to chemo, wearing a headscarf and posting videos of your child ā€˜kissing you betterā€™. Itā€™s just šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
Yes this! I just donā€™t get what the endgame was. Was she going to be miraculously cured? Or would she fake her own death?
the more I think about it the more Iā€™m convinced her brother and his partner were in on it too. After all the go fund me is still live - Danielle (brothers partner) could have stopped it when she ā€œfound outā€ it was a scam but the fact theyā€™ve kept it going suggests theyā€™re all still on the scam!!

Surely the family can't be in on it.... If they didn't know their worlds have probably been completely rocked. The girl must be seriously ill mentally to have gone to those lengths, so they may just be really worried about how unstable she really is? Or on the flip side unless the instahuns have seen her medical records how do they know for sure there isn't truth to it

Reactions: 2
Surely the family can't be in on it.... If they didn't know their worlds have probably been completely rocked. The girl must be seriously ill mentally to have gone to those lengths, so they may just be really worried about how unstable she really is? Or on the flip side unless the instahuns have seen her medical records how do they know for sure there isn't truth to it
Thats the thing isnt it - if the family didn't know all this can be very damaging.

I am assuming because go fund me page has been taken down they acknowledge the lies on the page? And why would noone, not even herself stand up for georgie and make a statement with proof she is ill? And if she was ill, why would the mum run back from Croatia back to England....if she was ill she would stay? But I see your point...with no evidence this is all speculation!!

Factitious disorder (it was known as Munchausen syndrome before), would basically be her having feigned the illness in order to gain the attention and care of those around her. If indeed this was all a scam (as it would certainly appear to have been), then what you're dealing with is somewhat different and would be better off being referred to as Malingering. That would, unfortunately seem to be the case as opposed to her having done this due to any form of mental illness. But truth be told, nobody is in possession of the full facts on this one.

Screenshot_20220529-224935_Samsung Internet.jpg

Makes me feel physically sick that someone could do all of this. I really hope justice is served

I just thought Iā€™d jump on here as Iā€™m struggling with a few things.

Iā€™m struggling to sit back and let people believe that the family were involved in this whole thing.

Youā€™re right - the family have not said anything about the situation and may be ā€˜carrying on as normalā€™ however I can assure you that this family is in NO WAY carrying on as normal. They will be devastated, angry, confused. And dare I say it, in some way relieved that sheā€™s not actually got cancer. But then more than likely feeling guilty for thinking that. The mental health of the whole family should be their number one priority at the moment.

imagine yourselfs in their shoes. Betrayed and lied to in the most cruel way.they will be going through hell right now. So I really donā€™t think that them not making a ā€˜statementā€™ on social media is proof that they were all involved.

people are saying they must have known. How could they not. But if your daughter/sister told you this, why would you question it? Would you start demanding to see paperwork and hospital letters? Because I for one would jump straight in (like I believe they have) and say ā€œwhat can I do to helpā€

I really canā€™t comment on Georgieā€™s behaviour because the whole thing makes me feel sick. But itā€™s the family I feel for right now. Yes, thousands of people have donated and been scammed out of their money. And itā€™s terrible, But these people didnā€™t know Georgie. They had no emotional connection with her. But this family thought that they were going to lose her. As someone who has been through losing someone to cancer, I know that feeling. In the moment you are told, your world changes. You see no future you just live day by day, week by week.

please put yourselves in their shoes.

Yes I see your point you wouldn't question it.
I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now, but I think once people have had their trust broken it can be difficult to trust noone around that person. Your brain starts thinking of who else was in on it - its a normal reaction.
I've always said its speculation at the moment and that the behaviour of the family confirms the fact she was lying!