Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gift_me_hun

People on about the insta huns, yeah they probably did want to boost their profile. I don’t see what the issue is when there is a woman who FAKED CANCER!!!!! Shaved her head, pretended to throw up, used a wheel chair!!! It’s absolutely fucking disgusting, and I’m sure most of us can relate in one way or another to cancer that’s probably why these insta huns were helping - Georgie fucking groomed them!!!
Nobody is doubting that Georgie is a fucked up nutcase. However ‘not seeing the issue’ that these people wanted to boost their profile using someone that’s got ‘cancer’ to do so and asking people to donate MONEY in a time of financial hardship. Yes people don’t have to donate but people would have seen that story and felt awful for her and because these women were pushing it so much- for example, Carly Harris had a passive aggressive rant about people not clicking her links to donate money, so people went back to click the links because they felt guilty., thus donating to the scam. Now these huns have washed their hands of it all and don’t want to talk about it. Sorry but how can you not see how fucked up that is?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

pandacow

So glad I found this thread.
Aside from the whole faking cancer things which of course in its own right is terrible..
OH THE DRAMATICS
the worst week of your life crystal?! There are mums who can’t feed their kids right now, going without meals so their children can eat, children not eating too much so they don’t run out of food. Please please slap yourself across the face and get a grip, you poor thing some con artist has scammed people you’ve encouraged to donate to.. go and cry whilst walking around with your gifted bugaboo 2k pram…
im so glad you said this, i don’t follow any of these people but what i have seen is them moaning about sleepless nights, taking time away from their children and having the worst week, I’m just not sure how it all turned round on being about them!!!

Reactions: 8

Limw2019

I am so invested in this. How vile can one person be that they make their son kiss them better every morning when they’re not even ill. I hope they’re caught

Gimmethegossipgirl

She lives in Croatia, I’ve followed all ladies involved for a long time and followed Georgie for about a year. Assuming she’s lied about the other cancer she had aswell as the brain cancer. I know they haven’t met her but had frequent calls/facetimes/gifts sent from her. I guess her partner is as sick as her but I find it mad that even her mum pushed her around in a wheelchair, surely her mum knows that’s not something that is going to be good for their son Story - her grandson 🙁 at all!! Thinking back to her posts now I’m so disturbed. Like the girls said she was so convincing but looking back now some up in a bag,
I would say that's just a bit of a stretch too far, lol. As attention hungry as they are. However, I stand by the point I made on the hollieevelyn thread. This is classic Hollie. Scatterbrain. She jumped right into organising this whole auction/fundraiser thing & now, on the flipside, you have a supposed active investigation & gathering of evidence (her words) - all of this is just word vomit and rhetoric, thrown out into the public domain without any thought given to it whatsoever. Facts are that discussing this on a public platform, if or while any "investigation" was ongoing, then everything would be compromised. It's all theatrics and dramatics as far as I'm concerned. You only have to read a response from Hollie when questioned about evidence & proof.

View attachment 1292673

"Please respect the trauma we are dealing with". I mean, Holy good fuck. Hollie wouldn't know trauma if it jumped up and smacked her in the face. Granted, it's a horrific thing to of happened but Jesus Christ on a bicycle, get a bloody grip. Losing sleep, crying, stress, trauma. These women are Mothers and would be better devoting their time and energy into that. Whilst at it, they should have a look at what's going on in the world around them and give their heads a wee wobble as regards to what real trauma and struggles many other people are going through right now.
i think that’s what made me feel suspicious about them - all the dramatics.
they just don’t live in the real world do they
It’s Georgies son I feel for - all the family in on it - it will be a strange and toxic environment to grow up in

Tobodee

VIP Member
I don’t get what goes in someone’s head to think ‘I’ll fake cancer’ but not only that, to actually shave your head, post photos of yourself vomiting due to chemo, wearing a headscarf and posting videos of your child ‘kissing you better’. It’s just 🤯🤯🤯

funzo89

To be honest, I followed Georgie’s journey and it seemed true. More than anything because, it didn’t even cross my mind that someone would go through such lengths to lie and make some money. I think people are being pretty tough on the Insta girls considering it’s Georgie that lied. In my opinion, banging on about someone with cancer doesn’t raise profiles. It actually puts people off. People don’t want to follow and watch someone dying and hear bad news on Instagram everyday. I was dragged in by Georgie, I was messaging her about treatments I knew about to do with brain tumours etc and she would respond in detail. I don’t know what these Insta huns are like in person but I don’t think they deserve to be bitched about more so than the actual villain in this situation.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
So the brother is a fitness trainer/personal trainer - talking on his insta about nutrition and goals and health - surely surely he would have thought this situation a bit suspect?
I think he knew. I honestly think they were all in on it. The go fund me was in her brothers girlfriends name!

charlottelou

Also, why Georgie? There’s 100s of people on Instagram that could do with fundraising, 100s of charities. Why Georgie? It’s all a little odd. Hannah Evans has gone very quiet too.
Exactly this! I completely brushed past the thing at the time like why am I gonna donate to one woman and not a real charity that helps many people?! Did because she was insta worthy to boost their ‘engagement’

gift_me_hun

I would say that's just a bit of a stretch too far, lol. As attention hungry as they are. However, I stand by the point I made on the hollieevelyn thread. This is classic Hollie. Scatterbrain. She jumped right into organising this whole auction/fundraiser thing & now, on the flipside, you have a supposed active investigation & gathering of evidence (her words) - all of this is just word vomit and rhetoric, thrown out into the public domain without any thought given to it whatsoever. Facts are that discussing this on a public platform, if or while any "investigation" was ongoing, then everything would be compromised. It's all theatrics and dramatics as far as I'm concerned. You only have to read a response from Hollie when questioned about evidence & proof.

View attachment 1292673

"Please respect the trauma we are dealing with". I mean, Holy good fuck. Hollie wouldn't know trauma if it jumped up and smacked her in the face. Granted, it's a horrific thing to of happened but Jesus Christ on a bicycle, get a bloody grip. Losing sleep, crying, stress, trauma. These women are Mothers and would be better devoting their time and energy into that. Whilst at it, they should have a look at what's going on in the world around them and give their heads a wee wobble as regards to what real trauma and struggles many other people are going through right now.
How pathetic. Trauma? Sorry do you mean guilt that you’ve helped con a load of people out of money without doing your due diligence? Something about this never felt right but I thought it was because I can’t stand the likes of Hollie and Carly.

FreezePeach

People are stupid to donate to these GoFundMes for anyone with a sob story. The whole saga reminds me of Belle Gibson. People believe without actually doing an iota of research.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Me too but didn't follow the others until recently, saw her exposed on another thread - absolutely awful, it is clearly a mental illness as the woman has a toddler, and should be concentrating on being a Mum. However there must be people like her husband that enabled her to do this. A quick FB search showed that he was married before and had been in prison in the USA. No idea how true it is though.
What info did you find about him?

I do feel like those who arranged the auction are thriving off the drama tbh their story views will have shot up.

• Heart

fandwild

Who's this about? "Viscous troll on tattle"

View attachment 1299148
God knows. Why read on here if it's going to upset you that much? Why have a public platform if you cannot, or are unwilling to accept that with that public platform, will undoubtedly come conversation and possible criticism, depending on how you come across? It surely isn't that difficult of a concept to grasp? 🤷🏻‍♀️

fandwild

Class how every trace of it is now gone from their instas. Just brilliant how you can cause a shit storm & then wash your hands of it!

fandwild

I bet they are contacting Netflix to have a "tinder swindler" type of doc so they can raise their profiles from all of this.
Even if Hollie & Carly took acting classes, they still wouldn't be able to convince me that their trauma is real & palpable.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I feel like he must’ve known otherwise he’d have said ‘we’re shocked / upset / whatever’

Reactions: 7

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
How pathetic. Trauma? Sorry do you mean guilt that you’ve helped con a load of people out of money without doing your due diligence? Something about this never felt right but I thought it was because I can’t stand the likes of Hollie and Carly.
Also, why Georgie? There’s 100s of people on Instagram that could do with fundraising, 100s of charities. Why Georgie? It’s all a little odd. Hannah Evans has gone very quiet too.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the insta huns, they are like children and think everyone is their bestie. I don’t like say only sharing the go fund me of someone you considered a friend is normal, you wouldn’t share strangers (I realise the irony, that they are all strangers). These women just have too much money free time so connect with people too deeply.

but wtf with the kids names? Are the kids named story and bloom and whatever else?

• Haha

fandwild

I’ve cared for my dad with terminal cancer and I remember thinking how together she was. My dad couldn’t use his phone it would make him feel sick. Also life was so precious, I did get suspicious when she was selling lumis! Wtf?! One scam at a time please! 🤣 This is the kind of thing that’s going to end up on Netflix!
Georgie was a lumihun? Well, well. The plot thickens. 😂

Gimmethegossipgirl

Just seen on that Facebook post that the mum was in on it and was in on it when Georgie pretended to have cancer as a teen
Her mum was a pe teacher at the local school and had the school and ex pupils fundraising by the look of it 😬

• Wow
  • Sad