Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandacow

I think we think that but with covid as an excuse for no visitors etc she mightve gotten away with no visitors. I think if she had lied well which she obviously did you would offer the help but she mightve always had an answer etc. Its a difficult one as I'd rather believe she lied to everyone because of a severe mental issue and not a whole family lying to scam people.
i never even considered covid and not being able to take people to appointments etc.
i am under the impression her husband knew but like you I’d rather believe she lied to everybody else including her family. I think its one of those situations where you never really will know the full truth

They definitely kept this going for as long as possibly. How many more likes and views can you get? Worst day of your life and not sleeping? Probably knew it wasn’t true in the first place but posted and shared to get as many views as possible

pandacow

Weird. ‘Georgie Morris’ has donated £1,000 to the Go Fund Me. What on earth is going on?!

And there’s also this. Is this Georgie trying to right some wrongs? 🤷‍♂️
now that is interesting 🤔 still can’t believe that the go fund me is still up and running

annamcrom

Nothing from Go Fund me on my end. Its all gone silent! Never thought about the person who set go fund me page. Could they be liable for this money?