Georgia & Tommy: Baby Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad is very rich so no I would guess they might have had the house bought for them.

Reactions: 2
Thought their wedding was really lovely.

Don’t get why they have to have another one in Ibiza.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the fact that a grown woman, who apparently went to school, thinks that dinosaurs were in the 17th century.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve watched the whole series as I like something mundane on while I do my ironing. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Tommy stepped down, why he thinks he is all of a sudden some crystal guru, his new business insta is private so not doing much to sell a brand, it’s like a Clarks kids shoe with a wee light up crystal so he’s hardly reinvented the wheel, he is so crass and showing off about how Amazing he is that he stepped down and is not scared one bit, no AT ALL about the future. Oh alright Steve Jobs. One protest too much Tommy! And Georgia writing a book - they are all at it. She’ll be Sunday times best seller and that’s now an indicator not to buy it.

Reactions: 4
I've noticed how natural looking Georgia's mum is. She must look at Georgia and feel so sad. Georgia was so naturally pretty before he botched nose.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed how natural looking Georgia's mum is. She must look at Georgia and feel so sad. Georgia was so naturally pretty before he botched nose.
Georgia’s Sister is so pretty too.

Baffling that Georgia paid someone to make her look worse!

Used to really enjoy these two but he's defo gotten delusions of grandure recently and poor g's face looks.... uncomfortable

Used to really enjoy these two but he's defo gotten delusions of grandure recently and poor g's face looks.... uncomfortable
Thomas skinner from The Apprentice was on a TV show on Saturday night and it struck me how alike he and Tommy Mallet are

Reactions: 2
I called it ages ago my gut told me he had beef with is business partners / company now here he is in sm spewing all the details nobhead.

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched the whole series as I like something mundane on while I do my ironing. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Tommy stepped down, why he thinks he is all of a sudden some crystal guru, his new business insta is private so not doing much to sell a brand, it’s like a Clarks kids shoe with a wee light up crystal so he’s hardly reinvented the wheel, he is so crass and showing off about how Amazing he is that he stepped down and is not scared one bit, no AT ALL about the future. Oh alright Steve Jobs. One protest too much Tommy! And Georgia writing a book - they are all at it. She’ll be Sunday times best seller and that’s now an indicator not to buy it.
He reminds me of an English Spencer Pratt, in looks and now crystals and the delusion too. I'm sorry to say it too but G looks like a cartoon monkey - such a mess it's so sad to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 10