Georgia & Tommy: Baby Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting....

Thought I'd just have a little snoopy snoop on companies house to see if I could see why the step down.

The only company resembling Mallet is a Mallet Footwear Ltd and the only company director it could he is Tommy Fordham ? From Loughton so would seem coincidental there is two Tommy's in Loughton that have a footwear company with Mallet in it.....
His last name is Fordham

Reactions: 2
Fair play to Georgia and Tommy for being so open about the miscarriage on their show. A lot of “celebrities” talk about them later or when they’ve had the next baby. So impressed with them for talking about it from the get go. It must have taken a lot and is very brave of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had 6 miscarriages in total myself and have always been very open about it. It’s refreshing to see people in the public eye being so open and honest about their situation too.

• Heart
I don’t understand why he uses Mallet. His real name of Fordham sounds much nicer.
Because he had a big head and and his nanny and family in Dublin used to call him Mallet for Mallet head, so he started using it himself rather than let it get to him, then it stuck 🤣

• Haha
He is on so many podcasts he is giving people the ick now …he has designed some bleeping shoes not cured cancer …think he needs to wind it in now he is sounding very up his own arse! (Whilst pretending to be down to earth!!)

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think he's just got money issues??
The cancellation of the big wedding.....but then as we know they have got married in a small UK ceremony instead. Using the excuss of planning a big wedding being stressful when Georgia is pregnant! When she isn't even pregnant 🤔🥴

Reactions: 7
Surely this will have to be the last series of this absolute drivel? Today’s ep was 30 minutes of G&T moaning about how hard life is and the second half was Georgia’s mums birthday party.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think he's just got money issues??
The cancellation of the big wedding.....but then as we know they have got married in a small UK ceremony instead. Using the excuss of planning a big wedding being stressful when Georgia is pregnant! When she isn't even pregnant 🤔🥴
And she made such a big deal of asking her bridesmaids and now not even planning the big wedding!

Reactions: 5
Surely this will have to be the last series of this absolute drivel? Today’s ep was 30 minutes of G&T moaning about how hard life is and the second half was Georgia’s mums birthday party.
Haha how did you sit through it?

I am not convinced if it wasn’t for their son that these 2 would still be together, I just don’t see them as a couple in love, I think she’s lost herself in this relationship, I think he calls the shots and wants a wife at home. Something just seems off with them both when they’re talking on their own or together on their own.

Reactions: 10
Georgia going on saying she’s ‘good at her job’

What does she actually do? Is being filmed talking crap about her kid going to nursery and looking at a few lounge sets at In the Style a job!?

Reactions: 5

What does she actually do? Is being filmed talking crap about her kid going to nursery and looking at a few lounge sets at In the Style a job!?
Didn't she start her own clothing brand at some point? Tokyo something?? What happened to that

She’s an author now. She’s got a book coming out 🙄

• Haha
God, is this programme still going! My series link obviously failed.....thank you Sky 🙌🏻 I'm guessing its not worth catching up on. They are seriously boring

Reactions: 4
I crashed into this programme on a day off

What the eff is this?

What is wrong with her nose 🤔

How embarrassing the way he is speaking to their wedding planner, all ain’t and innit and ranting.

Georgia used to be really pretty. She really has ruined her face.

I half agree with you
Tommy is really getting on my nerves at the moment on social media he appears like he is trying to come across as some profound guru with all these wise words to the younger generation ….in theory sounds great …..in reality however he is just as materialistic egotistical and attention seeking as all the bloody rest!
He just posted himself buying a brand new Ferrari yet the other day I saw a clip of a podcast he done telling everyone you don’t need flash cars yada yada yada he wanted to be relatable 😂😂

I don’t know I get off vibes from him ! Fishy that mallet was doing so so well “apparently” yet he decided to step down at the time it was doing its best ….why?!

I really really think some financial corruption of some sort moving money …shady dealings are how he and Georgia are making the money …. A tv show , the odd podcast , a trainer brand and the odd “fashion edit” (🤮🤮🤮🤮 makes me cringe when they say that!)
Does not warrant the lifestyle they lead! Especially in todays climate
[/QUOTEi
I half agree with you something shady and snides as gone on between Tommy and business partner. He will never say . However I do think they've made money from mallet that's how they afford thjngs maybe ferrari i leased who knows ? but it don't add up that house isn't a big fabulous house you would think if he had 10s of million house would up there with the rich .not adding up all a bit of a front. .

Reactions: 1
It feels like it’s her who wants to be married, he doesn’t look like he cares at all, she’s very confident in her place in tommys family isn’t she! I wonder if she thought they wouldn’t get married at all if they left it longer so she locked him down quickly. Everyone commented how down to earth they are, that wasn’t the real wedding she will have an over the top expensive wedding next year

Reactions: 3