Georgia & Tommy: Baby Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After loads of TOWIE watching on britbox I have changed over to the ITV Hub to catch this. I am finding Tommy way OTT - the trouble with these spin off shows is they really amplify just how noisy, angry and aggressive some of the individual characters are.

I've no doubt that his trainer collection is selling well in Selfridges and Saks etc but has he got unmedicated ADHD? My son has that condition and can get rather lairy himself.

Reactions: 5
I lasted about ten mins in and had to turn it off. He's ott and loud but I also find him so smug now . Shame as I used to really like him and can appreciate how hard he's worked but tone it down. I get it you are rich now !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I lasted about ten mins in and had to turn it off. He's ott and loud but I also find him so smug now . Shame as I used to really like him and can appreciate how hard he's worked but tone it down. I get it you are rich now !
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! He's just so OTT, I get that he's belied dyslexia and worked his ass off to get on in business but he's just so darn unpleasant. I haven't seen the most recent series of TOWIE but Georgia's nose job is pretty bad.

Reactions: 2
What got me was when they went on holiday recently and on his stories he posted a photo of the car parking machine at the airport with a £2000 balance to pay as if it was nothing, who would leave a car at the airport knowing that they would have to pay that much ! Get a taxi ffs like the rest of us. Its just vulgar to me the constant showing off. Look what I can afford !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What got me was when they went on holiday recently and on his stories he posted a photo of the car parking machine at the airport with a £2000 balance to pay as if it was nothing, who would leave a car at the airport knowing that they would have to pay that much ! Get a taxi ffs like the rest of us. Its just vulgar to me the constant showing off. Look what I can afford !
Oh that's absolutely awful. He's such a show off, no class whatsoever.

Reactions: 1
Yep, bots.

So, according to the advert for their returning show, he's got "severe, severe ADHD."

I like him but he annoys me sometimes. Georgia jars me and I'm constantly distracted by her ill-fitting nose. Her pretending to be hard at work, attending a random PR event and doing sponsored Instagram posts, cracked me up last season 🙄

Reactions: 2
Used to like them both before he got so successful and smug. What a stroke of luck his diagnosis just before a new series aswell will just use it as an excuse to be loud , rude and obnoxious still.

Reactions: 4
Saw Tommy stomping through Disneyland last week. Much smaller and skinnier than I thought he would be. Very angry look on his face for some reason with a camera guy in tow. Had to share here as my husband didn’t give the tiniest of shits when I pointed him out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Used to like them both before he got so successful and smug. What a stroke of luck his diagnosis just before a new series aswell will just use it as an excuse to be loud , rude and obnoxious still.
I hope he gets help but I honestly cannot watch them on tv as he is SOOO loud.

Reactions: 1
only watched the promo and im sick of Tommy already , such a mouthy uncouth chav . hes totaly vile.

Reactions: 5
Yeah me too.
‘Severe SEVERE adhd’
What does that mean?
sometimes though - people just have that sort of uncouth , loud offensive , impulsive personality .
- they act selfishly and then try to excuse it as a 'medical condition' like he also wants sympathy and more attention now .

probably diagnosed himself

Reactions: 3
sometimes though - people just have that sort of uncouth , loud offensive , impulsive personality .
- they act selfishly and then try to excuse it as a 'medical condition' like he also wants sympathy and more attention now .

probably diagnosed himself
Yea true. And while i dont want to make light of it - it does feel he is using it as an excuse. Surely adhd is adhd. It cant be mild and it cant be severe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4