Georgia & Tommy: Baby Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nob head he is about to air all his dirty laundry to the general public bitter much go suck a lemon you nob.

Reactions: 3
IMG_3681.jpeg
IMG_3682.jpeg
IMG_3683.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg
IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg

What a load of tit this guy talks….i don’t follow him so can someone explain to me whats actually going on?
He’s sold his company
Sold all his flash cars
Got a big tax bill and seems to be skint

why is he skint? Surely he made a packet when he sold the company?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2906680View attachment 2906681View attachment 2906682View attachment 2906683View attachment 2906684View attachment 2906687
What a load of tit this guy talks….i don’t follow him so can someone explain to me whats actually going on?
He’s sold his company
Sold all his flash cars
Got a big tax bill and seems to be skint

why is he skint? Surely he made a packet when he sold the company?
I think that’s the mail putting together a load of different stories at once looks like they got the information from stuff he said on a podcast and also his status yesterday . he’s already responded:

Reactions: 4
I think that’s the mail putting together a load of different stories at once looks like they got the information from stuff he said on a podcast and also his status yesterday . he’s already responded:
Just looked at companies house and he’s resigned from Mallet footwear and all his other companies are dissolved 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is he moaning about the press speculating on something he put out himself on social media 🙈 they wouldn’t give him a second thought if he hadn’t have put a post up. They haven’t decided to write a story about a random bloke from Essex he gloated about a court case or something on his own social media

Reactions: 9
Man I get such narcissistic vibes from him …..he deffo in financial tit & he spinning it before something big is going to get released …this holier than thou , boy done good from council estate never sat well with me definitely something fishy about all this ….he is the protesting wayyyyy to much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Man I get such narcissistic vibes from him …..he deffo in financial tit & he spinning it before something big is going to get released …this holier than thou , boy done good from council estate never sat well with me definitely something fishy about all this ….he is the protesting wayyyyy to much!!
It’s been mentioned on the Towie thread before but he wasn’t even poor growing up. He openly said he had more than all his friends on a podcast

Reactions: 3
I’ve never liked the pair of them. Only thing I can say about Georgia, is that she seems a bit more humble than him…. She grew up in a very nice house but didn’t come across overly show off (just like Billi and Cara ) with that being said she is a snake and snaked her way to whoever was popular on the show.

Tommy… I’ve never liked him didn’t like the way he shouted at girls he blatantly cheated on Georgia and probably has since. Big time show off and head. So its satisfying to see her looking terrible with her botched face when she looked pretty decent back in the day and him having such illusions of grandeur and arrogance that the 💩 is now coming home to roost. He probably doesn’t want to look like too much of a dick on Babysteps as he always feels like he must prove himself.

Reactions: 8
Nob massive posing big nob its all going.pair shaped all of a sudden that article came out saying he is skint so now he will throw a load of tit at mallet london group .

Reactions: 2
Skint? He could sell both his houses and buy a 3 bed semi and live off the profits, his big mouth was always going to get him in trouble he was too cocky and she was too complacent thinking she didn’t have to do anything. Another celeb mother that thinks they’re the first person to ever have a child

• Heart
Reactions: 10