Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly Nepomother? The eldest daughter is an actress too(Olive?) and GT is very keen to hide her face to protect her. Fair enough, except that doesn't count when the kid is doing press for films like 'Belfast' and there's a red carpet ro walk down.
I noticed she posted an uncovered picture for her birthday recently...maybe she's realised she can't hide their faces if she wants them to have acting careers!

I also find it deeply hypocritical that she'll cover faces then openly shares how one of them is apparently non binary...keeping you're kids private means keeping everything private Georgia!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You get the vibe in a lot of her videos that DT really doesn’t want to be filmed……

Reactions: 7
You get the vibe in a lot of her videos that DT really doesn’t want to be filmed……
He's been quite open in the past about hating social media. He only got a smart phone a few years ago and was horrified to find that emojis had hidden other meanings on the graham Norton show as he was so unaware of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's got to keep filming him as she'd have nothing else to offer people who follow her otherwise.

She's only where she is now (which is no further on from when she started out as I've never seen her in anything else apart from that cringe filled Doctor Daughter episode on Doctor Who) because of him.

Reactions: 11
She's got to keep filming him as she'd have nothing else to offer people who follow her otherwise.

She's only where she is now (which is no further on from when she started out as I've never seen her in anything else apart from that cringe filled Doctor Daughter episode on Doctor Who) because of him.
If she ever divorced him I'm pretty sure she would become a 'professional parent' pimping the kids out.

Reactions: 5
The only things I know her from is her role on The Bill and Where The Heart Is
I remember White Van Man with Will Mellor in and Spooks Code 9 (?)

She plays herself in everything (didn't have to try hard in Staged...) she's not a great actress in my opinion.

Reactions: 5