Georgia Tennant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there some Popbitch item about them?
Yes I swear I read somewhere it only went out to subscribers as part of their midweek email but their lawyers came down on them pretty hard and it got recalled 😬 No idea what the contents was though!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ohhh finally Georgia's made it with her own Tattle thread!

We used to mix in similar friendship groups before she met David, when she had an on/off relationship with Adam Harvey and then her best friend Tor moved in with her for a while.

I have *some* Tea, but it's years old and cold now. Must say Ty was a polite and pleasant little boy, she did a great job with him but she also had good support from family & friends. Her stepdad Mark is a lovely guy and her mum Sandra is bonkers and delightful.

She does love the attachment to Dr Who, because even though her own acting career didn't take off, she can dine out on the whole Dr Who dynasty thing with her Dad & David forever more.

She can't stand Billie Piper at all!! That's why she mentioned previously that Martha Jones and Donna Noble are her favourite Dr Who companions (because she lost out on the role of Rose to Billie, and Billie and David definitely had a very close relationship with chemistry) When they got together, she basically banned him from talking about or too Billie.

They have bumped into each other in recent years, Billie was following her on IG but Georgia is completely cold to her.

Last I heard, she was getting on the Trans bandwagon, because one of her kids is gender fluid. She hints to it on IG to appear "trendy" 🙄🙄🙄
Interesting, last year at BAFTAs there were no pictures of Billie with DT even though he was pictured with all the other Dr Who people. No pictures with his ex who got a BAFTA either.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She seems very controlling, if he was going to have an affair and run off with Billie Piper surely he’d have done that years ago?

Reactions: 11
Yes I swear I read somewhere it only went out to subscribers as part of their midweek email but their lawyers came down on them pretty hard and it got recalled 😬 No idea what the contents was though!
oooh that sounds juicy - or true! wonder what it is....
someone on the celeb gossip thread may have a paid popbitch subscription.

Reactions: 4
I can't remember if it was on Blind Gossip or Foxella that David (allegedly) had a secret love child out in the States?

Did he dump Sophia Myles for her? I can’t remember when they first got together

Did he dump Sophia Myles for her? I can’t remember when they first got together
I think David and Sophia had been split up for a while before him and Georgia became a thing. I'm sure there were rumours he dated Jennie Fava for a bit (she worked on Dr Who) before he started dating Georgia, but her and Georgia are good friends nowadays.
---
She seems very controlling, if he was going to have an affair and run off with Billie Piper surely he’d have done that years ago?
She was very jealous of David and Billie's natural chemistry, I'm sure of it.

Reactions: 6
I saw this thread appear and headed straight over. She’s so desperate to muscle in on David’s career- it’s pathetic. I’m surprised he hasn’t bolted, he seems like a decent guy and is very talented.
He seems besotted with her, did you see them at the BAFTAS, unless it’s just for show. Weirdly I even disliked her parents back in the 80’s, I thought her dad was just bland and overrated and her mum was an awful “actress” with the most annoying baby voice. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 10
He has to seem - has to be - besotted with her, she is what he has now. No American / film career like he should have had... and he isn't going to leave 5 kids. So he's lying in the bed he made. I get strong Alice Evans vibes from GT. If he left her that is what he would get.

I think he must try and get satisfaction and happiness elsewhere - and i don't mean sex. He works on a Shakespeare play - that is fulfilling and fascinating hard work. he gets home to a dimwit putting a camera in his face and wanting them to be a double act. I think he is grinning and bearing it because... what else can he do at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The story I heard was that she fell pregnant very early on in the relationship just as he was about to leave for Hollywood and he was pressured by her father to stay in the U.K and stand by, presumably because she already had one kid by a brief fling who’s father didn’t want to know. So he did the honourable thing and married her. Matt Smith has the career DT should have had.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm so glad she has a thread. I swear it must be part of his contract now that she also has to appear... I turned the BAFTA's straight over when I saw her. She's so desperate to be famous, I cringe on her behalf.

Reactions: 14
She is such a pick-meeeeeeeeee dining out on her father and husband's coattails. I couldn't stand her acting in that Dr Who episode she did and she probably only got the role because of her Dad. She comes across SOOOOOOO smug and I can't stand it when an actor/actress's spouse muscles in on their fame and basically takes over.

Reactions: 9
She is such a pick-meeeeeeeeee dining out on her father and husband's coattails. I couldn't stand her acting in that Dr Who episode she did and she probably only got the role because of her Dad. She comes across SOOOOOOO smug and I can't stand it when an actor/actress's spouse muscles in on their fame and basically takes over.
Bradley Wiggins wife came to mind. And Rosie Ramsey - although I think shes quite talented and funny.

Nepobaby nepowife is a genius description 😂
Possibly Nepomother? The eldest daughter is an actress too(Olive?) and GT is very keen to hide her face to protect her. Fair enough, except that doesn't count when the kid is doing press for films like 'Belfast' and there's a red carpet ro walk down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Possibly Nepomother? The eldest daughter is an actress too(Olive?) and GT is very keen to hide her face to protect her. Fair enough, except that doesn't count when the kid is doing press for films like 'Belfast' and there's a red carpet ro walk down.
Nepobaby Nepowife Nepomother is really funny. I also have to point out that one of the boys is\was in GoT last series.

Reactions: 5