Georgia Portagallo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like the (can’t remember the proper name) influencer day things she does are just such a scam, rinsing teenager’s parents for £££ lol

Reactions: 2
Just seen that her and her fiancé have broken up. Wonder what’s happened there… I always thought they looked quite happy

Reactions: 2
Just seen that her and her fiancé have broken up. Wonder what’s happened there… I always thought they looked quite happy
I have seen that! But according to Facebook they are still engaged and have photos up of each other on instagram?

I’m surprised her and Jordan aren’t together anymore , they seemed really happy together

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised her and Jordan aren’t together anymore , they seemed really happy together
I thought they seemed happy together too! Ok surprised Georgia is staying in that house I thought maybe she would have sold it as it’s only her living there and it’s 3 bedrooms too.

Fake as they come, who else agrees. Literally cannot stand how she can’t even look straight at the camera. She says she’s got 15,000 clients in social media yet everyday posts she wants more😂. Hun you really get 15,000 collabs a day to keep your clients happy. Money making scam. Lies about 90% of the brand deals. Don’t believe her hype she’s just getting you to pay her mortgage. Her programme is the poorest English I’ve ever seen it’s literally so easy to find online and is generic as hell. 😂🥴. She needs to be cancelled.
I stupidly joined her program years ago, all she did was add us all into group chats, told us to follow each other and to write the same tit comments every time someone posts, you were literally asking multiple group chats to like/comment on your stuff to "boost your engagement"

Georgia has a new OF agency @justpeachymanagement. Do we think she is going to go into sex work? She used to have an only fans and post pictures of what she was up to and wedding planning pictures etc. I wonder if this is why her and Jordan split up as she was having sex with someone behind his back? 🤔

Has anyone taken her programme and had a collab from it? I don’t get how she makes all this money from it?

She makes money from people paying her for the course, it isn't as much as she makes out. it's a one time fee. Didn't know she used to have onlyfans!

She makes money from people paying her for the course, it isn't as much as she makes out. it's a one time fee. Didn't know she used to have onlyfans!
she used to have only fans but she used it to post inspirational pictures for the wedding or something like that.

she’s on holiday with a guy but not saying who it is…. her ex or someone new??
either her ex or a friend or a new bf doubt she has a new bf she was in a relationship for 7 years, surely you don’t jump into a new relationship 4 months after splitting up with your ex after 7 years together.

the new boyfriend is public on fb and he’s friends on fb with jordan her ex partner! i bet that hurt jordan when he saw that! i much preferred jordan than the new boyfriend ! i don’t understand how you can move on so quickly after being with someone for 7 years and engaged too? does she not think it’s too soon to get with someone else? i mean yeah everyone is different but idk something just don’t seem right. i feel sorry for jordan
IMG_6289.jpeg