Georgia Portagallo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new boyfriend is public on fb and he’s friends on fb with jordan her ex partner! i bet that hurt jordan when he saw that! i much preferred jordan than the new boyfriend ! i don’t understand how you can move on so quickly after being with someone for 7 years and engaged too? does she not think it’s too soon to get with someone else? i mean yeah everyone is different but idk something just don’t seem right. i feel sorry for jordan View attachment 2209443
i guess we don’t know the reason they ended! i came out of a 4 year relationship and was in a new relationship within 4 months and engaged within 9 months. i would guess the way she’s plastering this relationship everywhere maybe jordan was in the wrong?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she have a sausage dog? Why’s there only pics of her new bfs dog 🤣 has she given hers away? Annoys me these influencers getting dogs and fobbing them off to go on holiday 24/7, only using them for content when it suits them
028E6AD8-0AF4-44B4-AAA9-B07F45EB87FF.png

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she have a sausage dog? Why’s there only pics of her new bfs dog 🤣 has she given hers away? Annoys me these influencers getting dogs and fobbing them off to go on holiday 24/7, only using them for content when it suits themView attachment 2323428
think maybe jordan has the dog full time. maybe georgia or the new boyfriend didn’t want to see jordan. if jordan comes to pick up the dog or georgia takes the dog to jordan’s it might have been awkward idk. there’s pictures of nelly on jordan’s facebook.

IMG_5523.jpeg

---
her new bf 🫣🫣🫣 my friend sent me that
---
idk why she hides his face cos apparently he’s all over her facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2323724
---
her new bf 🫣🫣🫣 my friend sent me that
---
idk why she hides his face cos apparently he’s all over her facebook
i thought it was weird she hides his face on instagram but he’s all over her facebook! she was so much better suited with jordan! she gives me mean girl vibes, anyone else think the same? like she only wants friends who have a decent amount of money, I can’t imagine her being friends with someone who works in poundland lol 😂

what the actual duck i’m in shock! i’m so intrigued as to why her and jordan split, he must have done something pretty bad? also anyone else get drug dealer vibes from this new guy lol i do think it’s also a massive kick in the teeth her posting this is already the best year of her life after spending those years with jordan and getting engaged etc, unless he did something awful of course! wish we knew

what the actual duck i’m in shock! i’m so intrigued as to why her and jordan split, he must have done something pretty bad? also anyone else get drug dealer vibes from this new guy lol i do think it’s also a massive kick in the teeth her posting this is already the best year of her life after spending those years with jordan and getting engaged etc, unless he did something awful of course! wish we knew
i reckon he’s a drug dealer this new boyfriend of hers. and the new boyfriend is friends with her ex jordan on facebook

Reactions: 3
i think she definitely reads this thread as she’s starting showing him off more now she knows we’ve found him??? hey georgia 👋🏼

• Haha
SAME! Justice for nelly 😩
---
really annoys me that she’s completely ditched her dog for her new boyfriends dog 😂😂😂😂
also why has she literally turned into a classic British drug dealer Gf, I mean look at her boyfriend and then her house and the new dog, I’m not stereotyping but 👀

• Haha
SAME! Justice for nelly 😩
---

also why has she literally turned into a classic British drug dealer Gf, I mean look at her boyfriend and then her house and the new dog, I’m not stereotyping but 👀
And the cherry on the cake is that they’re in Benidorm on holiday it’s so predictable

She hides his face as he doesn't fit the "pretty boy" insta aesthetic she had with Jordan, also if he's friends with Jordan it's likely he's known her for years so got very 'close" behind Jordans back,
i was low-key thinking this! i think he’s defo a friend of jordan’s

Reactions: 1