Georg Woulfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time coming! Hope the first title is ok, not the best at it but do love to snark!

I think Summer Daniels can fall under this thread too… even thought she’s on the love/hate fence for a lot of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to follow her way back when she was pregnant with Winnie and she had the business account. Back then I thought I was the only one that thought she married her brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stand this woman! Thanks for the thread.
I’m just sick of all these clowns claiming HG but only when it suits them, what stupid name will she pick for this spirit baby from the far away galaxy🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I ever set my camera up to film my husband and I interact he would die. I find this family so bizarre. The kids going to “school” at the crack of dawn blows my mind. They just seem so subdued for kids of their ages.

Reactions: 15
If I ever set my camera up to film my husband and I interact he would die. I find this family so bizarre. The kids going to “school” at the crack of dawn blows my mind. They just seem so subdued for kids of their ages.
The kids have always seemed very…. Subdued…

Reactions: 7
I know...could you imagine saying "hey hubby, I'm going to set my phone over here to record and then hug/kiss you, but let's make it look natural" lol 😆

Reactions: 6
What do we think is going on with her dance app? Very quiet on that instagram page. Then combined with the fact she is now doing staple-influencer advertising for hello fresh, and become one of Mikhalias minions, makes me wonder if people weren't keen to learn how to dance around in their underwear?

Reactions: 10
What do we think is going on with her dance app? Very quiet on that instagram page. Then combined with the fact she is now doing staple-influencer advertising for hello fresh, and become one of Mikhalias minions, makes me wonder if people weren't keen to learn how to dance around in their underwear?
She can’t possibly dance with severe HG. But can go out and fill a trolley with Christmas gifts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell...hate how she projects her crazy ideas onto her children 😳 I'd be worried if my kids were friends with one of them lol...can't sleep until their third eye has been closed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell...hate how she projects her crazy ideas onto her children 😳 I'd be worried if my kids were friends with one of them lol...can't sleep until their third eye has been closed 🤦🏻‍♀️
Christ on a bike. How do you intuitively hear something? Either you heard it or you didn't.

• Haha
I swear woo woo Georg has been poking her belly out since she was 24 hours pregnant with this gift from the galaxy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#Sponsored posts coming in hot
I saw her hello fresh ad. I don’t know why but I’m always amazed at the ridiculous stories these influencers come up with and the solution being a product or something they’ve been give for free. The part I find hilarious is the way they make it (or try to) sound like they thought of the solution themselves or sought out this product to help… we ALL know you got it for free and made up a story. Plenty of meatless meal options without shilling Hello Fresh, Georg!

Also Hannah Polites and her mattress story including kid climbing out of cot so needs fancy new mattress. Emma to the rescue. Take the side off the cot you clown!

Reactions: 4
Strange how hard she’s going on the influencer thing. Didn’t she have a mental breakdown from it all a couple of years ago?

Strange how hard she’s going on the influencer thing. Didn’t she have a mental breakdown from it all a couple of years ago?
She sure did lol but I think she calls it her "spiritual awakening" hahaha. Gotta pay for this 4th kid somehow now that her husband isn't doing as much FIFO and the dance thing doesn't seem to be successful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.