Geordie Scran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both a pair of grifters. Geordie Scran lives off freebies. And Geordie Witch gets her stock from Temu and Shein and sells them at a huge markup price. She's just been on her stories saying she's selling little crystal apples for £18 reduced from £28. They're £5.98 on Temu. Must be taking tips from her conman dad
100%

Im surprised she’s not got her own thread- she’s a total con.
She’s not even a real ‘witch’ 😂 well some may call her that…

The Geordie ConArtist needs her own thread on here. Biggest scammer in town. All her stock is from Temu. She's flogging this £1.59 pin badge for £28.00.

Here u go, only fair she has her own thread

Geordie Scrans attitude is just awful. Did anyone see her response to a follower who commented it's good to see her happy in her most recent anonymous ask me anything? She responded by saying she hopes the comment is from someone who knows her personally, or it's weird.

Speak volumes about her. How she must never feel genuinely happy for someone. You do not need to know someone personally. To feel pleased for them that they are in a good place. She's such a narcissist

Geordie Scrans attitude is just awful. Did anyone see her response to a follower who commented it's good to see her happy in her most recent anonymous ask me anything? She responded by saying she hopes the comment is from someone who knows her personally, or it's weird.

Speak volumes about her. How she must never feel genuinely happy for someone. You do not need to know someone personally. To feel pleased for them that they are in a good place. She's such a narcissist
I thought this was an arsey response too. Like how dare you think something about me, when I share my life on the internet 🤔

Has she got a bee in her bonnet tonight about this page or has something else been said somewhere?

Looks like she's been reading here. Seems the rule is she can be arsey to people who follow her and send her comments or questions when she wants them to. But doesn't like anyone having an opinion on how she comes across. Which is braggy and arrogant

The break might do her good. She got too big for her boots and too up herself. Maybe she will come back in a different mindset and remember that she's just a regular person who shares bits of their life online. Only difference is she manages to blag free food and overnight stays in exchange for 'exposure'. As do a lot of these so called influencers. Only with her a few free Greggs pastys and she thinks she's famous.

Strange how she wasn't happy to have received a 'creepy' comment from someone saying it was good to see her happy. Yet she can put up attention seeking stories in hope of her inbox being flooded with messages blowing smoke up her arse. She's all over the place

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Surely that wasn’t all because of here? Stuff said here really isn’t that bad or that many posts. I feel like she’s either getting lots of hate private messages or something else has happened for the reaction.

I think she gets a lot in her dms too. I don't think she realises how arrogant she comes across. She's very unnatural in her stories. The way she keeps zooming in on herself. And the strange pauses and eye movements. Rather than just saying what she has to say. I wouldn't go to any of places she posts about. She puts me off them. I get the impression quite a few people feel that way

Noticed last night that she's at it again on her stories with the arrogant comments. At this point I think she only does the question box to let her anger out. She's clearly not happy with herself therefore taking it out on others. Few issues going on there I'd say

I saw that. Was baffled by the snarkiness of the reply. I really didn’t get mean vibes from the original question.

Also said that she was aware of Robert temples case (fraud) and that she doesn’t condone it even though she has worked with him and Promoted him in the past ..

yet still follows him 🙃

I feel like she's the IT girl of Newcastle now. Not that I follow many Newcastle Influencers but I feel like she's definitely 'making it' despite seeming like a bit of a hot mess, and actually seeming quite rude.
She’s not like. No one up here can stand her!

The first time I watched her stories was when she was getting her flat decorated, and was moaning about the quality of the work. Not the only person to have work done they aren't satisfied with, fair enough. She was entitled to a moan. Then soon realised her lifestyle is sponsored by various takeaways, bars and local small businesses and she's so used to freebies, she wasn't happy having to pay the decorator. She might be happy to take payment in the form of a few vegan pasties in a fancy box delivered to her doorstep. But most folk aren't. I don't know why anybody would want to be associated with her. I'd be put off buying or going to anywhere she promotes