Geordie Scran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to know people’s thoughts on her. Her food content is good, but I find her content around being single a bit cringe. Also find her snarky with people when she responds to their questions, often unjustified.
I do love how the Insta thing is just her hobby/side hustle and she talks about how she loves her job and wouldn’t do Insta full time.

Only recently came across her whilst seeing content related to adhd. Looks like she has done well for herself. If she's managed to build up a following which has recently allowed her to become self employed. Which makes me wonder why she's decided to take the medication route. She's already described she's now 'so productive and focused she's forgetting to eat'. Which I personally wouldn't say is a good thing. And going by today's stories describing what sounds like cold turkey (unless she was experiencing nausea etc before) she has obviously become addicted. In only 4 weeks. Quite sad really

Yeah, and her stories that followed about the search for meds was even more worrying.

Im not sure I would put my trust in her to market my business if I had one. She seems a hot mess most of the time. Granted some of that is likely down to ADHD struggles, but between the meds conversation and the snarky responses online - I’m not sure I’d put my business advertising in her hands.

Also, she got bitchy with somebody who asked about declaring ads, etc and she said there were no rules. There is literally a whole published document of the rules!

Reactions: 1
When she went to the new restaurant opening and was saying they checked on CCTV to see if the table had received their drinks - I felt we got half a story. She didn’t say it was an invite/gifted and the first round of drinks were complimentary. It came across like an attack on the place and she said don’t invite influenzas until the place is ready - at least be open for 2 weeks.

She was also very defensive when someone challenged her when she didn’t put ad/gifted on each post and story. Laura retorted with I’ve already put it on the first one don’t see why I have to put it on all of them! 😳 😂

Never known anybody, on social media or in real life, so full of self importance than this absolute knacker. Don't know what her stories today are about. Something along the lines of apologising for not posting enough 'real life' content because shes been too busy blagging freebies working.But get over yourself love. Nobody cares

She seems to be making her page more about her life, but i don’t think people care enough about her for that. People follow her for the food.

She's certainly bringing in the freebies. Forever at one event or another tucking into free food and drinks. And now she's been onto Camplify to blag a free camper for 5 days. For a festival which she's probably blagged tickets for too.

I feel like she's the IT girl of Newcastle now. Not that I follow many Newcastle Influencers but I feel like she's definitely 'making it' despite seeming like a bit of a hot mess, and actually seeming quite rude.

She managed to blag Sam Fender tickets albeit via having to make a story for Greggs, but in the same week was heavily hinting that she loves Nissan Figaro’s - I though nay chance of you getting one of those grifter!

I find all the Greggs events proper cringe. Especially the Christmas party event last year. The same old blaggers were sharing stories of their free sausage rolls and steak bakes. Absolute cringe

Why is she moaning that she had to do 'a couple of hours work' thismorning. That's how she gets to live the life she is. Via all the freebies. That's her job. She literally advises small business and events managers how to market their business or event on social media. Which just happens to be by gifting her whatever it is they want to advertise/promote/sell. She's in a camper she's been given to use for free. To go to a festival she's got free tickets for. With a couple of free cakes. And no doubt she'll be blagging free food and drink. In exchange for 'exposure'. She's the biggest local grifter going (after Vicky Pattison). Both of them will take anything if its free. No wonder she moaned about the decorator she had in doing her living room. Because he wouldn't do it for free or give a discount.

Anyone seen her on Geordie Witch insta lives today and last sunday? She looks proper awks sat in that golf buggy with tunes blasting. Absolute cringe

Anyone seen her on Geordie Witch insta lives today and last sunday? She looks proper awks sat in that golf buggy with tunes blasting. Absolute cringe
Saw it last week I wouldn’t have put those two together she must be helping her with her socials as Geordie Witch rarely posts anything.

Both a pair of grifters. Geordie Scran lives off freebies. And Geordie Witch gets her stock from Temu and Shein and sells them at a huge markup price. She's just been on her stories saying she's selling little crystal apples for £18 reduced from £28. They're £5.98 on Temu. Must be taking tips from her conman dad

Both a pair of grifters. Geordie Scran lives off freebies. And Geordie Witch gets her stock from Temu and Shein and sells them at a huge markup price. She's just been on her stories saying she's selling little crystal apples for £18 reduced from £28. They're £5.98 on Temu. Must be taking tips from her conman dad
They are only £2.94 on Ali Express - that’s some mark up!

Who’s her Dad? 🤔

IMG_0595.jpeg

Her latest post about not getting hate until this year… that’s because as her channel has got bigger does more questionable tit, like never disclosing ads like she should and snarking back at people.

Does anybody follow New Girl in Toon?

Her latest post about not getting hate until this year… that’s because as her channel has got bigger does more questionable tit, like never disclosing ads like she should and snarking back at people.

Does anybody follow New Girl in Toon?
I have a nosy every now and then but don't follow. Any thoughts?

I have a nosy every now and then but don't follow. Any thoughts?
I quite like her - I liked her blog, shame she stopped blogging. She does a pretty decent job of showcasing the north east I feel like and she seems like a nice person. I like that she hasn’t sold our either and is always pretty straight up with the free stuff she gets. She can be a bit waffely sometimes but to be fair, she owns that haha.

I like her. Seems really down to earth and she's very transparent with ads. Like how she is consistent with her content. Her trips and nights away are all very similar. She's showcasing what she truly enjoys. Rather than blagging all she can. And comes across genuine and friendly rather than braggy.

Totally agree, she is never braggy and seems genuinely mortified on occasion when people have called her out on any little things she might have done. She clearly likes the quiet life but I love that she owns that and stays true to it!