Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Her latest post about not getting hate until this year… that’s because as her channel has got bigger does more questionable shit, like never disclosing ads like she should and snarking back at people.

Does anybody follow New Girl in Toon?

Reactions: 1

Stephie

VIP Member
I like her. Seems really down to earth and she's very transparent with ads. Like how she is consistent with her content. Her trips and nights away are all very similar. She's showcasing what she truly enjoys. Rather than blagging all she can. And comes across genuine and friendly rather than braggy.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Yeah, and her stories that followed about the search for meds was even more worrying.

Im not sure I would put my trust in her to market my business if I had one. She seems a hot mess most of the time. Granted some of that is likely down to ADHD struggles, but between the meds conversation and the snarky responses online - I’m not sure I’d put my business advertising in her hands.

Also, she got bitchy with somebody who asked about declaring ads, etc and she said there were no rules. There is literally a whole published document of the rules!

Stephie

VIP Member
I find all the Greggs events proper cringe. Especially the Christmas party event last year. The same old blaggers were sharing stories of their free sausage rolls and steak bakes. Absolute cringe

Stephie

VIP Member
Both a pair of grifters. Geordie Scran lives off freebies. And Geordie Witch gets her stock from Temu and Shein and sells them at a huge markup price. She's just been on her stories saying she's selling little crystal apples for £18 reduced from £28. They're £5.98 on Temu. Must be taking tips from her conman dad

nik1231

Chatty Member
Surely that wasn’t all because of here? Stuff said here really isn’t that bad or that many posts. I feel like she’s either getting lots of hate private messages or something else has happened for the reaction.

Stephie

VIP Member
Why is she moaning that she had to do 'a couple of hours work' thismorning. That's how she gets to live the life she is. Via all the freebies. That's her job. She literally advises small business and events managers how to market their business or event on social media. Which just happens to be by gifting her whatever it is they want to advertise/promote/sell. She's in a camper she's been given to use for free. To go to a festival she's got free tickets for. With a couple of free cakes. And no doubt she'll be blagging free food and drink. In exchange for 'exposure'. She's the biggest local grifter going (after Vicky Pattison). Both of them will take anything if its free. No wonder she moaned about the decorator she had in doing her living room. Because he wouldn't do it for free or give a discount.

I feel like she's the IT girl of Newcastle now. Not that I follow many Newcastle Influencers but I feel like she's definitely 'making it' despite seeming like a bit of a hot mess, and actually seeming quite rude.
She’s not like. No one up here can stand her!

nik1231

Chatty Member
Totally agree, she is never braggy and seems genuinely mortified on occasion when people have called her out on any little things she might have done. She clearly likes the quiet life but I love that she owns that and stays true to it!

Stephie

VIP Member
Looks like she's been reading here. Seems the rule is she can be arsey to people who follow her and send her comments or questions when she wants them to. But doesn't like anyone having an opinion on how she comes across. Which is braggy and arrogant

The break might do her good. She got too big for her boots and too up herself. Maybe she will come back in a different mindset and remember that she's just a regular person who shares bits of their life online. Only difference is she manages to blag free food and overnight stays in exchange for 'exposure'. As do a lot of these so called influencers. Only with her a few free Greggs pastys and she thinks she's famous.

Strange how she wasn't happy to have received a 'creepy' comment from someone saying it was good to see her happy. Yet she can put up attention seeking stories in hope of her inbox being flooded with messages blowing smoke up her arse. She's all over the place

Last edited:

Zulkraa

VIP Member
When she went to the new restaurant opening and was saying they checked on CCTV to see if the table had received their drinks - I felt we got half a story. She didn’t say it was an invite/gifted and the first round of drinks were complimentary. It came across like an attack on the place and she said don’t invite influenzas until the place is ready - at least be open for 2 weeks.

She was also very defensive when someone challenged her when she didn’t put ad/gifted on each post and story. Laura retorted with I’ve already put it on the first one don’t see why I have to put it on all of them! 😳 😂

Stephie

VIP Member
Never known anybody, on social media or in real life, so full of self importance than this absolute knacker. Don't know what her stories today are about. Something along the lines of apologising for not posting enough 'real life' content because shes been too busy blagging freebies working.But get over yourself love. Nobody cares

Stephie

VIP Member
Noticed last night that she's at it again on her stories with the arrogant comments. At this point I think she only does the question box to let her anger out. She's clearly not happy with herself therefore taking it out on others. Few issues going on there I'd say

Stephie

VIP Member
I think she gets a lot in her dms too. I don't think she realises how arrogant she comes across. She's very unnatural in her stories. The way she keeps zooming in on herself. And the strange pauses and eye movements. Rather than just saying what she has to say. I wouldn't go to any of places she posts about. She puts me off them. I get the impression quite a few people feel that way

armyofone

Geordie Scrans attitude is just awful. Did anyone see her response to a follower who commented it's good to see her happy in her most recent anonymous ask me anything? She responded by saying she hopes the comment is from someone who knows her personally, or it's weird.

Speak volumes about her. How she must never feel genuinely happy for someone. You do not need to know someone personally. To feel pleased for them that they are in a good place. She's such a narcissist
I thought this was an arsey response too. Like how dare you think something about me, when I share my life on the internet 🤔

Has she got a bee in her bonnet tonight about this page or has something else been said somewhere?

nik1231

Chatty Member
I saw that. Was baffled by the snarkiness of the reply. I really didn’t get mean vibes from the original question.

nik1231

Chatty Member
I have a nosy every now and then but don't follow. Any thoughts?
I quite like her - I liked her blog, shame she stopped blogging. She does a pretty decent job of showcasing the north east I feel like and she seems like a nice person. I like that she hasn’t sold our either and is always pretty straight up with the free stuff she gets. She can be a bit waffely sometimes but to be fair, she owns that haha.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Both a pair of grifters. Geordie Scran lives off freebies. And Geordie Witch gets her stock from Temu and Shein and sells them at a huge markup price. She's just been on her stories saying she's selling little crystal apples for £18 reduced from £28. They're £5.98 on Temu. Must be taking tips from her conman dad
They are only £2.94 on Ali Express - that’s some mark up!

Who’s her Dad? 🤔

IMG_0595.jpeg