Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Dunno if any of yas follow the girl on TT who Julie was threatening. not sure I can say her TT name. She’s live and she’s a lovely girl. Says police have been in touch and julies not allowed on certain Social Media sites or allowed to livestream and if she does The police want to know. And there’s a large case being built against her/ them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
I’m ashamed to say I felt slightly sorry for her earlier but now she can fuck off. She makes a mockery out of every single cancer patient. Every single SA victim and every DV victim. She deserves all the karma and more

She’s an absolute joke!
DV and SA my arse!!! People who really suffer from them are literally in hiding and scared to move,
She says she’s waiting on a safe house but has declined everything the police and workers have offered to her, all whilst sat in thenhouse where her she was apparently abused and he knows where she is, getting in taxis singing and dancing away and just walking about getting on with her usual life!
Inviting random people over to her house from the internet.

If she can lie about C then she can lie about anything!

Apart from she’s massively shot herself in the foot this time, what story is she gonna come out with when John is back around next week after she’s accused him of this!

I think she’s a police informant AKA a grass!!! And that’s why John has done a runner

• Heart

donehadherses

i was watching last night, she was in switch with some lad. clearly drunk but seemed alert enough. apparently she'd been minesweeping drinks in the smoking area then she was drinking from two more while she was sat with him in switch on live. the drink probably hit her as she was mixing all sorts but then she (and her brain of britain chat) started saying this lad had spiked her - despite this she was both necking on with him and drinking from both the allegedly spiked drinks like her life depended on it.

he was a bit handsy but he knew his full face was live on camera so highly doubtful he's spiked her. they left and julie had said she wanted to go to powerhouse then she kept changing her mind, she then had a wee in the street (lovely) and the live ended with her saying she wanted a taxi to go home to ralphie.

and that's what you missed on glee. 🤣

• Haha
She’s saying her landlord from Chopwell house was meant to drop the big bag of dog food off and they haven’t but he’s got plenty treats 🙄
She hasn’t been in the Chopwell house for how long? Easily 2 weeks??? In that time the dog hasn’t been fed!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Sibbs82

I can’t even watch her lives anymore!! I’d rather get the highlights from here cos she just piss farts around with her tits hanging out

• Heart

tiktokluva

Should we start thinking of a new thread name we’re gonna probably end up at 1000 soon the way she’s going off the rails

Someone called her Julie jizzy knickers the other day which I thought was hilarious
I’ve had a think of a few …..

Julie likes her knickers cummy, no one likes her not even her mummy

Jizzy Julie likes to brag, but then she begs for a fag

Julie jizzy knickers keeps having an overdose, when was the last time she washed no one knows

Julie jizzy knickers smells like a rat, she’s lost 7 stone but she’s still fat

Julie jizzy knickers likes to use other people’s baths, her lies don’t add up, she can’t do the maths

• Haha
I don’t even know why people associate with her!
Some girl walked 20 minutes to her address last night, Julie knew she was at the door but turned the music up and ignored all comments until people were saying she had a tab for her, she then went to the door opened it and went “did you bring me a tab” then closed the door back on her!!!

• Wow

Bluepop

VIP Member
The more she reminisces about John, listens to sad songs, talks about him the more obvious it becomes that she’s fabricated a story to punish him for leaving and now she’s realising that he’s not coming back.

Bluepop

VIP Member
She really is just a drain on society and resources. I don’t think she’s capable of telling the truth, all she does is lie and take from people. Manipulates them into thinking they’re friends then throws them away when they’re no longer useful.

Loudnproud

It's really pissing me off that she has stayed on live while the Dr's are doing their rounds with the other patients on the ward. It shouldn't be allowed.

donehadherses

This is not a departure message before mods jump on me…. Just to say I am going to step back.
Nobody has advised me, no police, nothing.

OGs will know I’ve been on here right from the beginning of these threads.
I’ve never personally had any dealings with her, she certainly doesn’t know who I am, I’ve only ever seen her once when I bumped into her in powerhouse and got my pic taken with her (still starstruck 🤩🤮), there’s no way she’ll remember me from that when she was so off her face!
I’ve always just watched from afar, barely commented or interacted with her, literally just watched everything unfold over the years and she is one sick vile individual!!
The lies and stuff that comes out of her mouth is disgusting, the constant threats she throws about all because people see what she’s like and don’t want to associate with her!
Her ‘haters’ don’t even know who I am (only one of them does now I messaged her after made my report), I had no friendships or loyalties with them, I’m literally an outsider but enough is enough and she needs taken down!

With the police eventually taking this serious and gathering a lot evidence this could possibly go to court and be massive!!
We all know she’ll be watching everything and literally anything she sees about the case she’ll try to use in every way to get out of this and get it thrown out of court before it even gets there.
I’ll still be watching from afar and treading carefully but I honestly do think things need to lay low at the minute whilst a case is building up against her.

Fingers crossed this is the fall of the Geordie Princess SKANK 29!!
✌🏻
thank you for your service you absolute icon 🫡🫡🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She always drinks what other people have left!
I remember watching her in a bar last week and someone on a table next to her had left half a pint and she reached over to get it then drank it 🤮
---
I still can’t believe she’s trying to say John SA assaulted her.. then literally 2 weeks later she’s out throwing her tits all over the place, then kissing anyone who can put up with her breath!!
She’s easily necked on with 4-5 girls and boys this weekend 🤮

• Sick

perkyT1T5

ive had to stop watching her i cant cope with poor Ralphie crying in the background 😞 breaks my heart . That fat sick bitch will not allow John to have him and its so cruel on the dog he is only ever walked by John - she is one vile horrible, lying.spiteful, vicous creature and i pray that Karma comes for her!!

• Sad

Sibbs82

As if my daughter has came in from school saying “radgie Julie looked at me” 😂😂😂 she walked passed hers on a little trip with the school and she said the police were coming out her house

• Haha

perkyT1T5

why am i not surprised that she drinks other peoples slops 🤔 i mean this is is the geordie pig-cess who digs in ashtrays for dimps, wipes her shitty arse with a jumper or a sock pisses in her garden next to her dog and wont wash for days and days on end plus will go a week in same clothes . The smell of her must be horrific i bet the dog smells nicer

• Sick

donehadherses

can't believe i missed all of this girls.

all i can say is well done to those who acted fast and spoke to the police. been with some of you for most of these 16 threads now and it's nice to prove that there's at least some justice coming her way after all this time.

• Heart