Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

perkyT1T5

So how many people now has Julie •Queen of the Tooobs n Tabs " got on her hit list now its endless i thibk KB has been knocked off the top spot - Bit like Top of the pops 🤣

No 1 . Ellie (Spuggy). -it was john but hes been knocked off for a few hours

2 John aka St John 🙏🏼 when they are together
3 Emz ( currently MIA)
4 The Holy Neighbours of Dunstan Rd
5 Sam frim chopwell who battered john😂 and has also stolen julies wigs apparantly
6 Katie B - also a wig theif apparantly
7 Adeal or no Deal
8 whoever has IP adress 0N3 P10P 2 P10P
9 Johns poor mam
10 The Bitch in the shop

That all i can think of right now i am sure theres a top 40 tho

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Everyone ready for some tea?
---
The girl Julie had round her house yesterday was 17. She ended up attacking her and calling the police on her. The girl is now safe at home and her mum is going to Julie’s today to get all her stuff back.

Julie’s blocked them both on social media

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This is not a departure message before mods jump on me…. Just to say I am going to step back.
Nobody has advised me, no police, nothing.

OGs will know I’ve been on here right from the beginning of these threads.
I’ve never personally had any dealings with her, she certainly doesn’t know who I am, I’ve only ever seen her once when I bumped into her in powerhouse and got my pic taken with her (still starstruck 🤩🤮), there’s no way she’ll remember me from that when she was so off her face!
I’ve always just watched from afar, barely commented or interacted with her, literally just watched everything unfold over the years and she is one sick vile individual!!
The lies and stuff that comes out of her mouth is disgusting, the constant threats she throws about all because people see what she’s like and don’t want to associate with her!
Her ‘haters’ don’t even know who I am (only one of them does now I messaged her after made my report), I had no friendships or loyalties with them, I’m literally an outsider but enough is enough and she needs taken down!

With the police eventually taking this serious and gathering a lot evidence this could possibly go to court and be massive!!
We all know she’ll be watching everything and literally anything she sees about the case she’ll try to use in every way to get out of this and get it thrown out of court before it even gets there.
I’ll still be watching from afar and treading carefully but I honestly do think things need to lay low at the minute whilst a case is building up against her.

Fingers crossed this is the fall of the Geordie Princess SKANK 29!!
✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Sibbs82

Are the public allowed to go and watch trials in court? We could put on a bus trip for the people outside the north east. Meeting point Dunston road then over to the law courts on quayside then we could all go for drinks afterwards 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So in this year alone… bare in mind it is only May,
From what I remember;

Stalked & Harassed
Diagnosed with cancer
She was attacked in her house with an axe
Found blue & unconscious
Died 3 times
Dog died
House burgled 4 times and lost everything
Took a fatal overdose
Died again
Had tube down her throat 5 times
Arrested because of g.u.n talk
Been attacked with an axe and SA by her partner of 6 year
Overdosed again
Found unconscious again
Died again
Scared of her own shadow
Had a central line
Had sepsis
…. The list goes on

And she still manages to go on nights out and dates
She’s an inspirational our Geordie Princess ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m proper curious how she got on overnight 😭😭 I just hope some of the videos that I forwarded will help provide evidence for what she was doing and saying
I’ve just had the police ring me for information to help with their investigation nd asked if it was to go to court would I be a witness!!!! Of course I said yes…
I told him that people often post the videos on TikTok of her lives and if I come across any where she’s going on about the weapons/gun and going on about going to peoples address’ I’ve got to save them and send them over to him.
I told him in a nut shell she’s got a massive gob on her that she can’t keep it shut and she brings a lot of trouble to herself and that she’s lied about C which has upset quite a fair few people!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

tiktokluva

Sorry to sound sceptical but how do you know? I really hope she has the dickhead it’s the least she deserves
Seeing someone in handcuffs getting put in the back of a riot van is probably enough evidence in my eyes. Up to you if you want to believe me or not but I know what I seen 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the video on TikTok where she’s fell back and choking/fitting?

It’s so fucking false the lot of it!!

The video is still streaming to catch it all
The fag is ‘dropped’ conveniently in the ash tray
A door is left open & the dog is already put away for when the police turn up
She’s able to talk and then REPEAT what she said

Anything for attention!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Sibbs82

2 year back I think. She needs intensive mental health help. And Alcohol isn’t helping in the slightest.
---
I would have had my kid back home before she could blink and screamed and shouted for any help I could get for her and kept her at home until she was Mentally healthy enough to live on her own. I just don’t get her parents!
She’s probably ran her parents into the ground that’s what addicts do. They’ve probably done all they can for her in the past and had enough

• Heart

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
yesterday she was playing a song with words die bitch die aiming it at that poor Hayley who actually does have cancer and is very poorly she also said that its her karma that she has it. it really did knock me sick and i stopped watching it wwsc just too much. Now today she is doing tbis and blaming Hayley this is just a another stunt for sympathy and ahe wants everyone to go and troll hayley she is so calculated . i know this is bad but it wouldnt be a bad thing if she was to succeed in her 5th attempt this week !! my grandad passed away years ago the ambulance took 2 hours and he passed before they could help him probably because of dick heads like Julie ao i have no empathy for her she will be better off in a fuckin ash tray next to Holly for all i care . RIP Bitch!
Sorry about your grandad x
---
Julie has said this today

* Hayley is getting her karma by having cancer
* Hayley’s kids deserve better
* “Oh she’s really trying to rattle me before she gets in that box of hers isn’t she”

And people still support this 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s showing off bruises but can’t say what’s happened cuz of the ”court case”.
she’s shocked at the 2 people who did it.
she hasn’t had a drink for 2 days, but she’s having cans now.
she’s starting OF on the 1st but won’t post content will the 3rd.
she’s getting her lips done when she gets paid.
she’s getting a hot tub when she gets paid.
shes getting her teeth done on the 1st.
she’s going out at the weekend with a lad she’s known years.
she’s going to Liverpool to see Becky on the 1st.

I’ve heard Liverpool are already putting razor wire around it’s perimeter!

• Haha

perkyT1T5

yesterday she was playing a song with words die bitch die aiming it at that poor Hayley who actually does have cancer and is very poorly she also said that its her karma that she has it. it really did knock me sick and i stopped watching it wwsc just too much. Now today she is doing tbis and blaming Hayley this is just a another stunt for sympathy and ahe wants everyone to go and troll hayley she is so calculated . i know this is bad but it wouldnt be a bad thing if she was to succeed in her 5th attempt this week !! my grandad passed away years ago the ambulance took 2 hours and he passed before they could help him probably because of dick heads like Julie ao i have no empathy for her she will be better off in a fuckin ash tray next to Holly for all i care . RIP Bitch!

• Sad
  • Angry
She's a total bastard that poor dog has been left on his own for hours while that junkie scruff is roaming the the streets with a shag. I wish I knew her address because I would be ringing Newcastle RSPCA first thing in the morning. If anyone knows where she lives please report her.

to report cruelty or an animal in distress call us on 0300 1234 999
I called them this morning,
Once I gave them details and said that they’ve been out many times they seemed really disinterested!!
Because she’s pulled the wool over their eyes and tried to convince them it’s all malicious!!!
---
She was saying so she left the dog home alone for 1 night? As if it wasn’t a problem!
I mentioned about how he doesn’t get fed, just gets a treat here and there or shares kebabs with her and she asked if I’ve actually been in her house and seen that there’s no dog food.
But they haven’t fucking been in her house either to see the conditions he’s living in!!!

I was quite pissed off when I came off the phone, it wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t even visit!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
A hope everyone that’s licking the kebab lady’s arse and making group chats ect with her realise who she is 😂 the same one that made a group chat with other lasses and terrorised that mum on the run to the point of her having to flee the country ringing social, police, even down to looking on Google street maps to find out we’re she was staying when she went to turkey, mum on the run outted her on TT am sure the police were involved too, but dunno if she got lifted. so Julie’s her next new toy, remember last year when the takeaways were getting called to Julie’s address and the pubs were getting rang where Julie was that was her and her minions, she will be playing everyone that’s hates Julie like her puppets like she done with the other girls, she’s like a serious stalker

She got banned off here for making a group chat with other tattlers, honestly these girls need to be careful.

• Wow
Oh amazing!! I bet we weren’t the only ones to of contacted them too.
Orrrrr plot twist… Carly contacted them too when she left 🤡
We definitely weren’t the only ones. I would’ve left the fuckwits to it but there being a small child there totally changed things.

I’ve emailed the videos from the julesnotallowed account. Now we wait to see what happens… She is in custody though. I sent the staff my sympathies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She is so full of shit she has claimed to of taken 7 overdoses in a matter of weeks and flat lined every time if this was the case she would of been sectioned to be assessed by now. It's all for sympathy. It says a lot when she hasn't had one visitor friend or family member there to support her. It's all attention to her she be back home begging for money for tabs and cans before long. Poor ralphie needs saving but sadly he is aggressive because she has raised him to be. He can't be around other animals, children or people so couldn't possibly be re homed so he is likely to be put to sleep. I'm so sick of her! People with mental health problems are dying daily because there just isn't enough beds and you got this cunt wasting the time of so many resources just to discharge herself and do it all again. She does it all on live too so all her huns give her the sympathy she desperately craves

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She is constantly saying she nearly died and claims to of taken many overdoses that have nearly killed her if that was the case she would of been sectioned by now she is full of shit and constantly wasting the time of police officers and hospital staff! They should start charging her at this point no wonder our NHS is on its arse right now she makes me sick. Crying over Holly's ashes yet treated the poor dog like absolute shit she doesn't deserve ralphie either she will end up a lonely old women and she deserves nothing more than that either.

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Why she on live crying that emz?
a think she’s overwhelmed with the support she’s had, plus she had a death in the family over the week and then all this shite on top a think it’s got a bit too much. Anyone would be upset if they got threatened with a gun tbh

julie isn’t allowed to go live, if she does the police will be informed straight away. She is literally Lucyrose 😂

• Haha