Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Geordie Princess Diaries 2: Fight Club 🧼 catchup courtesy of @Dw1ghtKSchrute2 on Reddit

Well lasses I figured that so much has gone on in the life of owa Julie this weekend, that I’d do a much needed summary.

**Saturday**:

🔺Julie went live on Saturday night, caking her face in makeup. Honestly girls when I tell you, she literally used 4 different types of foundation and half a bottle of setting spray. Her eyes were reminiscent of an over-fed panda - but who could blame her? She was going out with “about 10 people”.

🔺 Many people in Julie’s comments congratulated her on what they could only assume was a new career in drag. She’s so multifaceted our lass.

🔺 Owa prinny spent most of her time on live, absolutely caning full glasses of wine and lamenting poor Ralphie’s parvo… but she assured us she wasn’t leaving him alone for the night - he was going to a dog-sitters. With parvo. So she could get obliterated.

🔺 During the entire live, Julie tried VERY hard to hide her mouth - only speaking off camera. Why? I hear you ask. Well, because she’d had her two front teeth prepped and ready for her new veneers on “Thursday” (11th April in the year of our Lord 2024)

🔺 Once she had 18 different layers of slap on as well as a nuclear-waste-yellow wig - off she went, out on the lash. But girls, she was going out by herself first though - because she wanted to “take herself on a date”. You do you, boo. It’s okay if you don’t have any mates.

🔺 Her tale then leads us to what we can believe is Peterlee Wetherspoons. Here, owa Jools let her hair down - and her teef out. She swanned around the pub, screaming her mating call at any male she encountered (“oi oi!”). Alas though girls, as the night wore on and owa prinny got more tiddly - she slipped up and accidentally opened her mouth on camera - revealing the same old rotten teef she’s had forever. (insert gif of Tyra Banks “we were rooting for you”)

🔺 Yes girls, the jig was up. Her jimmies were well and truly rustled. More and more people commented, asking why her teeth looked no different to any other day. Julie, as we know, does not like to be questioned or called out on a lie. So she doubled down and insisted that her teeth had been prepped, ready for the big reveal on Thursday.

🔺 Owa prinny continues this behaviour; getting louder and louder with each drink and letching over anything with a pulse. I must admit, this is where I trailed off because I’d simply had my fill.

🔺 Next thing we know, it’s around 3(?)am and Julie was in Dirty Derek’s taxi heading home. Rumour has it that Julie propositioned Derek (she must be going through a dry spell, bless) but much to her horror, Derek declined.

🔺 No matter! She thanked Derek anyways,entered her house and asked Derek to lock her in & take her keys - they’d be seeing each other in the morning anyways.

**Sunday**:

🔺 we wake up to Julie, live on instagram as one can only assume her TikTok privileges have been revoked. She appeared to be strapped to a spinal board in hospital. Oh no! What has happened to owa prinny?

🔺Delulie kept going live intermittently throughout the day, to show she was still in hospital - but she made sure her teeth were covered the entire time of course.

**Monday**:

🔺 Owa Jules is back home! But girls - her teeth, her precious teeth that she was planning on revealing to us on Thursday - they’ve been knocked out! Who could have guessed that (!)

🔺 Delulie tells us that after Derek had left her and bid her adieu - a mysterious entity entered her home, attacked her, threw her down the stairs and crucially - knocked her teef out!

🔺 As the day goes on Dulie tells us she awoke in a puddle of piss, to the ambulance and about 20 police surrounding her house. <insert “sure jan” gif here> Julie alludes to her attacker being someone she knows well, and she’s very disappointed in them. Not raging? Not incandescent that someone you know and trust has randomly broken into your home and beat the living shit out of you? Nope 🤥

🔺 Delulie continues to drop hints that perhaps dirty Derek was her elusive attacker. Her girls are eating up every word that escapes her rotten mouth. She’s not pressing charges tho girls because she can’t face “another” court date.

Mind you, throughout all of this - Dulie is wearing the same white top she had on on Saturday night. Not a speck of blood can be seen. She’s speaking and eating normally, despite having her teef knocked outta her head.

What’s next in the life of owa prinny? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

rachshin

Chatty Member
Back onto the drugs then. In bed, eyes rolling into the back of her head! Didn't last long 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 8

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She was found guilty for what she did to Olivia and sentenced to a community order and restraining order for 2 years. Well done Olivia for sticking with it. Julie deserved more but it was something.

Since then she slept with the oldie in the caravan, 2 days later met a man she calls a gangster and moved in with him for 5 days and got smashed on rum everyday while clogging up his hot tub pipes, he looked on gormless having to listen to BABE BABE BABE every 5 minutes. She claimed he gifted her a house and a range rover, but we heard him on live saying he did neither. He did say she could drive the range rover if she paid her way. She left his eventually after lots of paranoia and talk of guns and returned home where her house is still full of flies over a week later. She still claims that the range rover belongs to her even though it is sat abandoned in ferryhill market place. You can even see it on street view sat there 3 months ago.

Today she is claiming her car has been moved to a safe place (it hasnt) and saying she was at gangsta grandads house last night, aswel as another taxi man (darrens) house. Slaggg.

She had a hotel booked tonight for her new tiktok crush JT who is in his early 20s, but this doesnt seem to be going ahead now because maybe its finally sinking in that JT is a troll

Multiple of her "gurls" have come out and said they have sent julie a lot of money the past few months and not received a penny back so she is still at it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

rachshin

Chatty Member
Who was the lucky fella last night. She's done a TT story with a massive hicky on her neck 😳 🤢🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
New thread for our special geordie princess.

Please someone recap I’ve not followed much she bores me lately 😂
---
From what I remember -

She’s got a new house - again!
Found herself an old sugar daddy and has missed a court date so we’re waiting on the fall out from that 🤦🏼‍♀️ When will she realise she isn’t above everyone and everything?! Feel free to add more lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She is going around telling anyone that will listen than Derek is up in court for giving a young female passenger money, he is no longer allowed to pick up school children in his taxi. Called him a nonce and that she found a letter in his car and cofronted him about it.

So when was this? Because he had dropped her off home, told him to lock her in and come back in the morning the next min she is in hospital claiming he smacked her and she fell down stairs.

She is a dangerous woman. The money pit has been switched off so she is using anything she can for sympathy to get money out of her followers.

• Wow

GO_m_Iva

The irony of her reposting the video about Brittany miller when she did the same thing. Did she forget?

• Haha

houdini1234

“Got to go to the doctors cos of how much weight I’m losing.. it’s not normal.”

Don’t know where this weight she’s imagining she’s lost has gone 😂😂 still is a massive heifer

• Haha
Reactions: 5

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She had the same clothes from Thursday on the drink until sunday atleast, probably without a wash.
New mystery man or the sugar daddy is in love with her? Or is she texting herself 🤣
She said a lad was going around to hers for a sleepover Sunday night. Someone she had in a hotel before christmas. Hope he has gone for a test today.

Attachments

• Sick

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Saw her address has been doxxed again … by her showing her parcel on live 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thick as shit honestly … if you believe Julie though it wasn’t her who doxxed it was the trollllllssss 🤣

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Shes live and said her house number and then the postie said her street and she's live and laughing. She loves it when people know her address cuz it gives her some drama to keep her entertained. She's a right whoppa
---
Wor jules favourite line, " I can't talk about it darl"

Code for " I'm a lying twat and don't wanna get caught out, I'll lie to you privately"

Reactions: 4