Geordie Princess #25 Different address same drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our special geordie princess.

Please someone recap I’ve not followed much she bores me lately 😂
---
From what I remember -

She’s got a new house - again!
Found herself an old sugar daddy and has missed a court date so we’re waiting on the fall out from that 🤦🏼‍♀️ When will she realise she isn’t above everyone and everything?! Feel free to add more lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well it seems its all going on again with her, reddit been on fire last few days.
Apparently shes been dropping hints that someone is going to get it, ie , gems mum off some kid she pays to do stuff.
Wearing same clothes for days now 24 hours per day too! Wow she must stink to high heaven!

Reactions: 3
Back onto the drugs then. In bed, eyes rolling into the back of her head! Didn't last long 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who was the lucky fella last night. She's done a TT story with a massive hicky on her neck 😳 🤢🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She had the same clothes from Thursday on the drink until sunday atleast, probably without a wash.
New mystery man or the sugar daddy is in love with her? Or is she texting herself 🤣
She said a lad was going around to hers for a sleepover Sunday night. Someone she had in a hotel before christmas. Hope he has gone for a test today.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The irony of her reposting the video about Brittany miller when she did the same thing. Did she forget?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sat arranging a holiday with the 62 year old to a lodge in Northumberland, while she was getting her leg over another lad the other day!? Weird behaviour Julie

When the filter slips..
She looks like Lisa Riley / Mandy dingle

Reactions: 1
She’s live and out on the lash. She’s a fkn mess!
---
She’s reminding me of Edina from Ab Fab

Reactions: 1