Geordie Princess #22 She’s a supergrass with no class won’t be long till she's on her ass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me imagine losing your own kid and then being such a spiteful bleep to try to get it to happen to someone else that’s nothing to even do with you!!

julie attracts all the scummy witches doesn’t she
Waiting for Chloe now see this call this bleep out

Reactions: 4
Girrrrrrllllllsssss if I pin me bank details will someone send me enough to cover a cleaner for the day I can’t be arsed to do it meself man 🤣

If ya don’t I’ll have a right tantrum ya know 😂
---
Oh god the woman in the bank is now giving her money and feeling sorry for her. 🙄
Ffs people are simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mums texted her saying I’m glad you’re still here Julie.. erm what. If I’d of ever told my mum I was suicidal she would have picked me up and dragged me back to her house and watched me 24/7 and made sure I got the help I needed. Wouldn’t most mothers do that?

Reactions: 12
Sat on live in the bank suicide bating ffs, she can’t get much lower than this and then there’s idiots telling her they’ve got money for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
"Dont you think my mam wants me at hers" erm no Julie, i dont believe she does and hasnt done for 10 year or more

Reactions: 17
Wasn’t thinking of the dog only her mam when she was off to the bridge last night 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thinking of her mam crying at the funeral 🤦🏼‍♀️ This girl is on fire with the sob stories
---
And again with Lennon being mentioned Ohhh and the trolls … no Julie nothing to do with trolls this is all on you, brought it all on yourself.

Reactions: 10
Ffs. I’ve missed all the drama again cause I decided to go food shopping while she was off live 😭😂

Has anyone paid for a hotel for her yet?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t thinking of the dog only her mam when she was off to the bridge last night 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thinking of her mam crying at the funeral 🤦🏼‍♀️ This girl is on fire with the sob stories
---
And again with Lennon being mentioned Ohhh and the trolls … no Julie nothing to do with trolls this is all on you, brought it all on yourself.
She’s not even worth a funeral 🤣
Her Mam won’t put her up on her sofa let alone spend grands on a funeral for her!
---
Ffs. I’ve missed all the drama again cause I decided to go food shopping while she was off live 😭😂

Has anyone paid for a hotel for her yet?
I think so.
Someone asked a girl called Sara in the comments and she replied saying no comment.
She hasn’t been whinging on either about having no where to stay tonight

Reactions: 5
She was on methadone not sure if she still is, the rest are pregabs and whatever else tit she takes, I’m guessing the doctors have split her prescription and she needs to pick things up daily because she abuses them
---
Someone said they’ve sorted somewhere out then Julie said it’s a hostel

Reactions: 7
Lovely girl aren’t you Char.

Shaz in the comments has put the £12 in her account now too 🤬🤬🤬🤬
shes pissing me right off, julie telling everyone she needs h in her system to get subbies, so she hasnt been off h for 4 year! stick to one story ya junkie nob

So she’s going to get sent money and get off her tits when she gets to whatever accommodation she’s going to. Nice. I hope people keep their eyes peeled off where she is to alert staff etc what she’s going to be doing in the room.

• Sick
Yep shes openly admitted she is going to be taking something tonight, hotel or hostel will not like this one bit.

• Angry
Are these people absolutely stupid. Sending her money, shes trying to get it out, and theres someone in comments offering her H!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.