Geordie Princess #19 droopy boob Julie the biggest drain on society

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will just get the donations flooding in more.

That travelodge worker is falling for her bloody shite aswel. They havent a clue.

Reactions: 4
Talking to someone called Michael outside the hotel "I don't know what I'dve done if you weren't here. I really appreciate what you've just done for us Michael"
Hmmmm.
Didn't hear what was said before that bit

Those hotel workers know its not right. You can tell. He's not having her tit, not really. He doesn't sound happy with her at all. I'll be amazed if they don't boot her out if this bullshit carries on.

Apologised, my arse. She's not in that hotel for domestic violence. If she was, her followers wouldn't be paying for it, council would. The rate at the lies spill from her mouth is absolutely mind blowing.

Reactions: 5
But your not in the hotel through domestic violence are you????? Thats a MOCKERY of a lie. Travelodge should be finding the truth!!

She’s in the hotel because she can’t keep her fat mouth shut and antagonises people wherever she goes. I hope she does get chucked out the hotel for the drama she is bringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have the hotel kicked her out now? Knock on her door then she muted it and now she’s back packing up?

Did you hear her try make up the end of that convo with 101 🤣

Tbh all they have done is give her the sympathy so people will donate for another nights hotel stay.

• Haha
she will get enough for hotel tonight, food and drink, she will be loving this! who ever went to check on Ralphie should have done it off camera, silly move

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.