Geordie Princess #19 droopy boob Julie the biggest drain on society

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the delight that is Julie.
Name suggestion by @Boobiloobs.

Recap:
Julie is still staying in hotels courtesy of her enablers. She was recently staying in a “mates” flat but got kicked out by the friend. Currently in a hotel with a man she met in the street sniffing lines and wearing his mams bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That must be what turns him on- teeth like a row of burned houses and wearing his mums swimwear.
---
I feel bad for him tbh. He knows nothing about tiktok which means he's completely unaware of what she's like, and that his life is about to be destroyed for a one night stand (in his mums bikini)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was absolutely creased she he pulled out a bikini from his mams 🤣 who even does that man. Wheres the knickers etc came from too cos she didn't have anything with her 🤣🤣 the bikini bottoms don't even fit her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That must be what turns him on- teeth like a row of burned houses and wearing his mums swimwear.
---
I feel bad for him tbh. He knows nothing about tiktok which means he's completely unaware of what she's like, and that his life is about to be destroyed for a one night stand (in his mums bikini)
I can’t get over her wearing him mums bikini. That’s absolutely rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did they get asked to leave the pool?
I think she had to pay for the fella so she charged it to her room for him to go in and she was told she wasn’t allowed to film at the pool. I reckon someone is going to be sending the footage of her sniffing ❄ to the hotel. It’s all over TT and people in the comments asking what hotel it is. I kinda hope she does get thrown out tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Right, someone from the BBC needs to watch her cos she’s an eastenders story line week in week out

Reactions: 2
"You know i never get involved with lads" shuuuttt uppp you slag you've had loadsa men since John!!!!!

• Haha
Shes obsessed with katiebee 24/7 its embarassing. Its like she's trying to get a reaction from Katie knowing shes living in Sunderland.

Shes also not being secretive about the fact shes planning on paying someone to do something to Lennons house the daft cow.

Reactions: 3
How does she do it? She’s like a praying mantis, lures them in then destroys their lives

Reactions: 1
Cue the next lot of drama to begin!

she’s just said it’s a good job he’s not on tiktok.. I’m sure he’ll find out about the real you in good time Junkie

Shes obsessed with katiebee 24/7 its embarassing. Its like she's trying to get a reaction from Katie knowing shes living in Sunderland.

Shes also not being secretive about the fact shes planning on paying someone to do something to Lennons house the daft cow.
She's a bit of confidence in her with the ❄ She's some idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.