Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndToast22

I think she’s been watching scoops too long.. she’s trying to go on like she’s running a TikTok shop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7

TeaAndToast22

Seriously bored with her lives now... never thought I'd see the day
I think she’s finally cracked how to stop people talking about her…be boring as fuck 😅

As if she’s just pied sparkling off when she’s literally at her house. So fucking rude honestly I don’t know why sparks is still her pal. I’d be well pissed off if that was me and I’d drove over to be ignored. She goes on about people not saying hi in her lives yet she won’t say hi to people at her house!!
She’s using her manky belly button as an excuse not to see her 😔

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Eeeee she’s boring me with this rant like, just get the wine out julz and entertain us!

speaking like she’s the only person to ever go through hell in life.
tell me about it, I’m going through an adhd diagnosis at the moment. Something that has been debilitating at times, but I’ve never taken crack and expect an award at the end of it!
Junkie Julie. You’re boring. You have no MUA skills, you’re a bully, narcissist and fantasist. That’s on a good day…

• Heart

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She’s just contradicted herself to death! Saying why can’t people keep her name out their mouth it’s cause she’s so relevant. Don’t you mention La, Thor, Denise and Eilisha everyday atleast 50 times…

The only embarrassing thing about your followers is that they follow you Julie x

These “confessions” are so cringe and fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hereforthedrama22

So she’s told the doctor her op was last week, then 2 minutes later told John it was nearly weeks ago! None of which is true! She also said she wouldn’t take codeine because of the opioids in them. I suppose it’s the next best thing to heroin. Surly her being on methadone she shouldn’t be taking codeine? Point proven once a junkie always a junkie.

I thought she was having a massive op today?! 🤔
Sure she just told the doctor it was for a covid test 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

harleyqueen

Oh shit. It’s starting. “Even when I was off live he was calling me a fucking idiot” YOU WERE NEVER OFF LIVE.

Why’s she asking a stranger to order a taxi for her?! What the actual fuck is wrong with this girl?!

TeaAndToast22

I see noodle is still licking her hoop. Can’t wait for the kick off…. Traaa noodle pop 👋
Bit strange how one minute she’s distancing herself then climbing up her ass 😬 noodle can’t really deny talking behind Julie’s back when the receipts are there for all to see…

• Haha

TeaAndToast22

Other people make the sun beds stinking apparently 👀
£32 for that bundle😱
Guaranteed she’s asking who will come to the sun bed so she doesn’t need to walk two minutes down the road

Wonder what she’ll think of Elsa getting out on Monday

She’s going back to all the old mods..so that’ll just be Aimee and Kayleigh left that’s she’s still friends with🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

thealchemistt

She didn’t say your house was scruffy Jules, she said you and it stink of piss. That’s well past scruffy!

• Haha

harleyqueen

Screaming full volume about drugs in a crowded pub. I can’t deal with her. 😬

Earlier she said she was leaving him/done with the relationship, then when he said he was leaving it’s “john don’t!”, absolute moron. Anyone notice she said “why are ya punching us?!” earlier? Gearing up for a night of victimhood.

harleyqueen

Jesus, she’s fully asking her mods to block this Lottie for asking Julie to pay her back if she buys her wine. 😂😂

WHAT IS THIS GIRL ON

She’s fully batshit, going ballistic over this girl saying she has bills to pay so wanted the money back. 😂😂

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Pretty sickening watching her be Florence Nightingale to Holly. The ONLY reason she's getting any form of medical treatment is because the rspca is coming back tomorrow. You can't undo years of neglect in 24hrs Junkie.
I lost faith in the RSPCA a long time ago. One day my son heard a crying noise and out his bedroom window he saw next doors dog in the garden chained up jumping and twisting in a weird way. He was basically caught up and could not move. The sound was heartbreaking. My hubby knocked their door but they had gone out leaving the dog in the garden dangerously chained up! My hubby jumped the fence and untangled him of course. We called the RSPCA and they wouldn't even send someone out. They said the dog isn't hurt so it's fine 🤬 all they seem to check for is if they have access to food and water and if they have any injuries. So many animals suffering because the RSPCA are not keeping them safe!

• Sad

Loudnproud

Poor john. You can see he does try do right by her, she just takes the piss. How many times is she going too push and push him till he does explode.

I think he has no way out. Hes tied financially and from ive seen shes in charge of the money. Wish his friends or family could make him see.
Some ones just said if only you had went for food like he wanted.. poor lad. Yes!!! He was begging for food and she played up as usual.