Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndToast22

Oh look here’s scummy mummy and her forehead to bore us.
Sorting out the begging list of things she really NEEDS. In reality it’s just more tat that she’ll never use

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

TeaAndToast22

Why is she still saying her op was two weeks ago?! She’s been saying that for weeks. It was over a month ago 🙄

• Haha

bluefish40

Jesus Christ she doesn’t half go on.
Thinks she’s Alan sugar with these businesses, she never gets the codes right 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Here right arm ganna be honest with ya, I luv the smell the product, the colllas’ aye okay Julie until next week when your asking someone to block her

• Haha

harleyqueen

“Can’t get a taxi my phones gonna die” get off live then you attention seeking blob.

• Haha

PowerIsPower

This makeup look is absolutely horrendous 😬😂 i don’t even know where to begin. “Any gifts will be going towards a bottle of wine for me tonight, just in one of those moods”. It’s not “a mood” it’s your entire personality. Her life consists of lying, manipulating, abusing substances, and making a fool of herself. She really winds me up.

Who is SV?
Svbeautee. Cant spell beauty properly but has a cosmetics brand. Gets her products from shein/aliexpress and sells them on for a profit. People also found out she’s a pharmacist which is why Julie keeps her so close.

Attachments

• Heart

harleyqueen

So her bumholes still bleeding but will go 4 days without a wash 🤢🤢🤢

Would you ever dare though, that fact guys shit! “Couldn’t find nothing on Julie” you just need to watch her lives she incriminates herself daily

“Am stopping the weed” whilst currently sat making a joint 🙄
He’s obviously terrified of her, “deep dive” my ass. She’s probably the easiest person to find bad stuff about, because she’s live 24/7 showcasing her disgusting life. 😂 tune in for 2 seconds and you’ve got enough dirt for 10 videos. 😂

Last edited:

hereforthedrama22

Remember she thinks we are editing her photos because she thinks she’s lost at least 3 stone and she’s only a size 14 🤣 More like a 20-22 but she’s always off her nut so hasn’t a clue about her own reality

• Haha

hereforthedrama22

This morning? You weren’t even up and washed this morning try more like 1-2oclock you lazy wench. We aren’t trolls we are facts staters get it right junkie Julie.

Julie HUNNIE you eat for us all daily you pig 🐷

• Haha

harleyqueen

Guinea pigs need cleaned out very regularly I hope she realises. If she can’t do a dish for months then how does she expect to keep a cage clean.
Guineapigs are bloody hard work if you look after them correctly, she’s got no chance. You can’t be her level of lazy and a good pet mum. It’s impossible.

harleyqueen

“Aw you’ve got cancer have ya? That’s bad as fuck” (then immediately starts arguing with randoms again.)

… 2 minutes later…

“That girl that says she’s got cancer I’ve spoke to her boyfriend loads of times” - girl says “my boyfriend hasn’t spoken to you?” And she went nuts again saying she’s had enough of her for asking questions WHEN ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT JULIE HASNT TEXT HER BOYFRIEND?! 😶

what.the.actual.hell is she on tonight?!

Last edited:
  • Angry