Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nik1231

Chatty Member
I know Caff keeps away from tiktok dramas but his own sister has cancer i know he would be disgusted if he had any idea what Julie had done, lying about having bowel cancer. 🤬🤬

This whole thing is an absolute pisstake and i dont know how the pair of them have got away with it, and still continue to lie about what happened, and how they apparently lost EVERYTHING.
Who is Caff?

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
told you, that’s from “chasing the dragon” and that’s also why her teeth are grey and fucked. Or she’s smoking crack because that is exactly the same. Addicts will lie all the time and there’s no way an addict can come off drugs just using PR packages without any help and support from rehab groups.

she’s just come off live now to check her PayPal and to transfer her tiktok balance. Anyone want to ring DWP because after £1000 of gifts in 12 months has to be declared and pay tax and obviously it’s classed as an income and will affect her universal credits. She will probably be sanctioned too till they investigate 😂
Would that mean she wouldn’t get the Cost of living payment? 😇
---
Would that mean she wouldn’t get the Cost of living payment? 😇
I’m sure if enough people rang up. I mean, everyone knows her address, and johns anyways sooooo…….

She hasn’t said she’s getting her teeth done on Thursday this week 😭
She did say on a video that she was gonna start her make up looks properly when she gets her new teeth, that’s her not doing make up again…
just as well, all of it got stolen 🙄