Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Look how bad that painting is!!! What a mess. Should of left it all nice and white. At least it looked tidy.

I know, massive houses, deceptive. Area is alright I was raging one day when she said “it’s getting worse round here” Dunston is alright if you ask me just like any where else. My street is dead quiet I love it
It would’ve only been getting worse cos of what she brought on herself!

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
God what an update everyone this is juicy, I knew she was up chopwell like, people think dunston is rough (I’m a dunston lass) but that sounds like a different ball game! She’s not gonna last 5 minutes it’s so secluded up there. Come back to dunston Julie 😂😂😂
Yeah like someone already said, chopwell hardly even like there own people so tick on julie wont last long, they are a crazy lot, will have seen through her bullshit the second she moved there.

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
She said she took an overdose and hasn’t been live for 3 days because she was recovering.

Never breath she says she wasn’t on live yesterday because she had no electric.

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Anyone know where she got those plaits with extensions done at the other day? Daughter wants hers done and were local to her x

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Where she lives is not a place you want to owe anyone money for anything!! I can’t believe she’s in up to her eyes already and she doesn’t get her pay until 14th and 16th usually. So she’s got a while yet. The CoL will be then for her too.

My cousins best friend was murdered in the street over from where Julie lives now and that was over a drug debt. The dealers in that area aren’t your mates. They are hard sellers and want their money, no messing about. One of them I know well and he’s set fire to peoples cars, he’s posted maggots through letter boxes which turn to flies as a warning, then the next thing through the letter box is usually a lit piece of wood. He’s doused people in petrol. Even his own girlfriend who owed him money for drugs at the time! He’s a complete nutter.

I know him via my friend who lives in that area but I have no parts of that life. I don’t even drink alcohol let alone take drugs. I haven’t even tried a cigarette before but my friend and her mam have lived in that village their whole lives and know everyone as it’s that type of place. It’s not a big place like dunston. It’s tiny and everyone knows everyone. It’s rare that outsiders move there. 1 doctors, 1 chemist, 1 local shop around the back street and 1 tiny coop on the main road. There’s another shop further down the bank but Julie is up the top end which is the “rougher” bit.

It’s a local place for local people and if you don’t fit you won’t last long as they all stick together!!! They are lovely people that will do anything for each other but it’s like the land that time forgot so they’re very protective of each other and their little village, so she will pee one person off and the whole village will be against her. Everyone knows everything and finds out everything about everyone.

People joke not to slow for the speed bumps going through because your wheels will be pinched, it’s got that bad of a reputation and it’s a place that’s on the side of a huge hill that doesn’t lead anywhere so you don’t go there unless you’re going there. If that makes sense. The places around it you can get going other ways and there’s nothing else around it in terms of a garage defo not!!! It is a little village by itself all based on the side of a very steep hill.
I can’t explain how much she doesn’t want to start with anyone there because she will know what getting her windows shot out actually means!!!
where does she live, it must be my area 🤣

lushlips

If we have deduced that they are at their house surely the police have! I also wonder if the phone she’s seems paranoid about has stuff about who they bought their drugs etc from n that’s why she doesn’t want police to get it.

Someone will tell police where they are. Ya don’t sit live on TT when the police are looking for you and not get caught!

Dumb and Dumber
Na she’s not in the house