Gender Discussions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who decide they want to *try* and appropriate as women need to sit down together and advocate for their own trans toilets. I want nothing to do with them or them encroaching on our spaces.
In fact our toilets, and now lack of them are an example of why the trans movement is so dangerous.

This issue of their bathrooms should never ever be a woman's issue but sadly it is. Men couldn't care less, it doesn't encroach on them.
The trans movement would scoff at the idea of actually doing something themselves because it seems their ultimate goal is to encroach on women and our spaces. It's like an obsession for them. It is rooted in deep seated misogyny.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The trans movement would scoff at the idea of actually doing something themselves because it seems their ultimate goal is to encroach on women and our spaces. It's like an obsession for them. It is rooted in deep seated misogyny.
So agree with this, all we ever seem to hear is how we must be allies and fight with them. Well funnily enough I don’t recall biological men fighting with women to get our rights. Put your own work in before you come at us demanding our help, it’s not our job.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Men who decide they want to *try* and appropriate as women need to sit down together and advocate for their own trans toilets. I want nothing to do with them or them encroaching on our spaces.
In fact our toilets, and now lack of them are an example of why the trans movement is so dangerous.

This issue of their bathrooms should never ever be a woman's issue but sadly it is. Men couldn't care less, it doesn't encroach on them.
So agree with this, all we ever seem to hear is how we must be allies and fight with them. Well funnily enough I don’t recall biological men fighting with women to get our rights. Put your own work in before you come at us demanding our help, it’s not our job.
Yes, such good points. We're told to just accept it, when actually, they should be advocating for their own spaces. Men get a free pass and couldn't give a hoot.

Reactions: 9
I'm feeling the rage 😡 currently off work with endometriosis complications and waiting for bowel surgery. It took 17 years to be heard and finally diagnosed. As a woman you don't get heard.
I've been given morphine intravenously and it didn't even take the edge off the pain.
Any bloke who dares to say he understands or has period pain. I'd lob my used sanitary towel at him
I'm on a rant. I just can't even begin to understand why a bloke would want period pain, to bleed or a smear test. It's sick and it's psychiatric
I'm waiting for the same surgery. Is there an endo thread on here? Should I start one?

Reactions: 2
I'm waiting for the same surgery. Is there an endo thread on here? Should I start one?
I'm not sure there is a thread, start one, that would be great and I definitely post my experiences of you put a thread up.
Especially bowel and bladder endo I feel that's not really spoken about.
I'd be interested to hear from others with endo in their bowel as it doesn't tend to fit the classic symptoms or women are fobbed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if its been mentioned before sorry, but I thought it looked interesting - South Africa are looking at adding a third gender to their ID forms, it looks like trans individuals won't be able to list themselves as the gender they feel they are - but instead will have a third option

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/what-is-difference-sex-third-gender-south-africa-trans-laws/
Will this be the thin end of the wedge, though? Experiences show that only total and 100% validation is enough in the long term.

Men actively prevented women from having rights in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why I should have to be an ally of men 🤷 all they've done through history is tit on us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
around 3:08, this transwoman says she doesn't disclose being trans to sexual partners because when men get upset it's based on "their own insecurities". I don't wish for anyone to be duped into non-consensual sex, but I wonder if these experiences make some men have some sympathy for women who are subjugated to similar experiences.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
around 3:08, this transwoman says she doesn't disclose being trans to sexual partners because when men get upset it's based on "their own insecurities". I don't wish for anyone to be duped into non-consensual sex, but I wonder if these experiences make some men have some sympathy for women who are subjugated to similar experiences.
It seems that several of the interviewees tend to have hook ups where they don’t disclose they were trans.

Hyperbole of trans people being “killed all the time”? Tick.

Reactions: 7
Poor misunderstood fictional serial killer

This person 100% defended Barbie Kardashian 🤢

Also my bf's 3 year old nephew recently came out with "mammy, remember when I used to be a 3 year old girl called Emma?" Creepiness aside lol, I'm so grateful his family don't buy into the trans cult one bit otherwise he'd already be on his way to Tavistock.

Reactions: 9
This person 100% defended Barbie Kardashian 🤢

Also my bf's 3 year old nephew recently came out with "mammy, remember when I used to be a 3 year old girl called Emma?" Creepiness aside lol, I'm so grateful his family don't buy into the trans cult one bit otherwise he'd already be on his way to Tavistock.
Omg me too. Boyfriend’s 3 year old niece says “I want to be a big boy like him” every so often. Thankfully his family aren’t like that either but I seriously hope she cuts it out before she goes to school unless some SJW teacher gets any ideas

Reactions: 5

Stop men 2k21 😬
He's welcome to experience 24 hours of what pregnancy was like for me. 6 weeks on bed rest in a hospital ward being kicked in the spine by 4 different legs (twins), midwives shoving their hands up my vagina every sodding day followed by an emergency C section. I mean lol what a hoot! let's all pretend to be pregnant!

Why did HE think this was a good idea or in any way appropriate? There are real women out there who would do anything to be pregnant. There are women still dying during childbirth. If a female influencer pretended to be pregnant people would go mad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If a female influencer pretended to be pregnant people would go mad.
Horribly inappropriate. Also echoes what someone said ages ago now, about gay men sometimes being the most misogynstic.
Off topic but glad to see you around again! I was thinking about you the other day, I hope you're doing okay.

What value does this stunt bring? Seriously. How boring and insulting. JC doesn’t half love himself.
I feel like he is just desperate to stay relevant any gross way he can tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel the same way about this as I would if a white person "blacked up" for a day to "experience 24 hours being black." Erm, no. You're role playing and you have absolutely no effing idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel the same way about this as I would if a white person "blacked up" for a day to "experience 24 hours being black." Erm, no. You're role playing and you have absolutely no effing idea.
Yeah it's the same thing when privileged men such as Owen Jones and Eddie Redmayne 🤮 demand trans women are women. I always cringe. In what situation is it ok? Imagine the absolute ignorance and arrogance of these silly little men.
Imagine Eddie Redmayne saying if you're black you need to stop complaining and listen to white(men) and if you don't listen and if they dare speak out then your racist 😂

Same goes for sad sap justin trudeau who high fived Obama declaring they were both feminists. duck right off, your country has completely shat all over women. Trudeau is ticking boxes and painting by numbers. He doesn't know what feminism is. I don't believe men can be feminists, sure they can support women and support us but you can't be a feminist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.