Gender Discussions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. I honestly don't know how to articulate how angry and disgusted this makes me

Reactions: 6
What do I do? Stop trying to force lesbians to date you, you rapey, misogynistic, homophobic asshole

Reactions: 7
They say women shouldn't be reduced to their body parts but they're more than happy to harvest women's organs to make up for their biological shortfalls
I literally hate that whole 'don't reduce me to my vagina thing'. It infuriates me most when women say it, it seems very common. The oppression of women is inherently biological. People know you're a woman when they rape you, domestically abuse you, pass you over for promotions or pay you less than men, force you to have FGM. Why is it considered progressive to ignore this fact now?

Not to mention lots of these people seem so thoroughly unpleasant they could just be turned down for that reason alone but of course it has to be framed as transphobia.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.