Gender Discussions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I lurk on transgender Reddit pages sometimes.. just to piss myself off.. but I also like to know what that community are saying, anyway ... check this post out from a transgender womanView attachment 453751how anyone can not see the misogyny here is completely beyond me.. they’re basically saying that to be a woman is to be submissive
Urgh. I honestly don't know how to articulate how angry and disgusted this makes me

Reactions: 6
So I lurk on transgender Reddit pages sometimes.. just to piss myself off.. but I also like to know what that community are saying, anyway ... check this post out from a transgender womanView attachment 453751how anyone can not see the misogyny here is completely beyond me.. they’re basically saying that to be a woman is to be submissive
What do I do? Stop trying to force lesbians to date you, you rapey, misogynistic, homophobic asshole

Reactions: 7
They say women shouldn't be reduced to their body parts but they're more than happy to harvest women's organs to make up for their biological shortfalls
I literally hate that whole 'don't reduce me to my vagina thing'. It infuriates me most when women say it, it seems very common. The oppression of women is inherently biological. People know you're a woman when they rape you, domestically abuse you, pass you over for promotions or pay you less than men, force you to have FGM. Why is it considered progressive to ignore this fact now?

I don't know what it's like in the UK but most letting agents here are going to be more interested in your bank balance and salary- usually bank statements and payslips are requested.

And if someone was turned down for an apartment or house it would be hard to prove it was because of xyz- there will be other applicants and not everyone can get it.
Not to mention lots of these people seem so thoroughly unpleasant they could just be turned down for that reason alone but of course it has to be framed as transphobia.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.