Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I can't believe we are on thread 2 already. I hope it's ok I kept the thread title simple.

Wonder how many blue ticks are wanting to come out in support of JK but are too scared?
im thinking a few who never talk about TRA

Reactions: 3
That's what I said didnt I? 😅

also there is a specific group of individuals that the TRA's love to deny exists and that is AGP Autogynephilia is basically when men are so attracted to women but frustrated by them at the same time that they want to become the object they are attracted to. check @BlanchardPHD for more info on twitter.
This is a brilliant article about this

Reactions: 5
im thinking a few who never talk about TRA
Came to say this. Maybe not all who have kept quiet but I find it hard to believe non of the HP Cast get where she’s coming from. Very hard.

Adrian Harrop is a nasty vindictive little man, that much is clear.

Reactions: 10
His time will come. There’s so many receipts of his misogyny. It will catch up with him one day
When though? I can’t imagine getting away with saying even a quarter of what he did in a conversation that my manager overheard and still expect to have my job, let alone posting it on Twitter and this guy is a bleeping DOCTOR? (Is he actually a practicing doctor)?

Reactions: 6
Ah here??!
Masculine women and feminine men are now trans?! If you ever needed proof that transgender ideology is inherently misogynistic.
This is all one big Men's Rights Activism trojan horse.

Reactions: 2
Ah here??!
Masculine women and feminine men are now trans?! If you ever needed proof that transgender ideology is inherently misogynistic.

Aww, look at the feminism, women, masculine men and cisgenders all left out in the pouring rain 😭🙄🙄

• Haha
Ah here??!

I'm intersex and I categorically refuse to be included under that umbrella. Intersex is a biological condition of being that one is born with, and has absolutely nothing to do with transgender transgenderism - some intersex people may also be trans but that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is a worrying trend amongst teens. Like mentioned on the other thread, when I was a teen being bisexual was a huge trend but many grew out of it. I worry teens these days could transition and then regret it. Teens are so easily influenced. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...r-teens-explain-gender-genderqueer-generation

So yesterday I emailed JK my support and this morning I had an email back from her assistant! Not just a generic one either. That is amazing. Haha.

Reactions: 9
@openbook1 wow! I will email too

I see that TRAs are gloating over the fact that JK deleted her tweet praising Stephen King after he tweeted "trans women are women". They're interpreting it as more proof that she's "transphobic". FFS, Stephen King, you really made her look like a fool

Reactions: 11
@openbook1 wow! I will email too

I see that TRAs are gloating over the fact that JK deleted her tweet praising Stephen King after he tweeted "trans women are women". They're interpreting it as more proof that she's "transphobic". FFS, Stephen King, you really made her look like a fool
Yes I saw them saying that last night.

I sent my email UK evening time yesterday and was not even expecting a reply so am grateful I got one so fast.

Reactions: 1

this is an interesting read
Wow, that was super interesting! AG is always thrown around in discussions but I've never heard an account by one. He makes a lot of sense! Whilst also scaring me even further about what is happening

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I was active on "gender critical" reddit and none of it was particularly hateful, many voicing the same opinions that we have here. Anyway, today that reddit page was banned for "promoting hate." We are literally being shut up. There were rumours yesterday it was going to get deleted and people asked if there is an alternative so I pointed towards Tattle.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I was active on "gender critical" reddit and none of it was particularly hateful, many voicing the same opinions that we have here. Anyway, today that reddit page was banned for "promoting hate." We are literally being shut up. There were rumours yesterday it was going to get deleted and people asked if there is an alternative so I pointed towards Tattle.
Holy tit, wtf!!!! I've been loosely keeping up with that sub too. I can't believe it. That is insane!
This is truly terrifying now.

Holy tit, wtf!!!! I've been loosely keeping up with that sub too. I can't believe it. That is insane!
This is truly terrifying now.
I am so mad. I didn't actually believe it would be deleted... I mean, we were talking about JK Rowling, linking news articles from The Guardian, etc. It is worrying.

Hadley Freeman retweeted this bollocks from her estwhile employers, The Guardian. She’s one of the only sane voices left.

A useful read for any Tattlers unfamiliar with what it means to be “non-binary”.

It’s all so regressive. They talk about rejecting gender norms but don’t seem to realise that, by saying “I have short hair and I don’t like pink therefore I am not female” it actually reinforces them in the strictest way possible.

Reactions: 21
Hadley Freeman retweeted this bollocks from her estwhile employers, The Guardian. She’s one of the only sane voices left.

A useful read for any Tattlers unfamiliar with what it means to be “non-binary”.

It’s all so regressive. They talk about rejecting gender norms but don’t seem to realise that, by saying “I have short hair and I don’t like pink therefore I am not female” it actually reinforces them in the strictest way possible.
Yes, I shared that earlier and said how I think these teens are going to end up regretting/abandoning this mentality as they get older. As I said before, as a young one (18-22 or so) I was definitely very liberal and at that age, I probably would have been very accepting of all this nonsense. I am 28 now and since being in the real adult world and dealing with tit as a woman, I have absolutely become more conservative-right... many women I know but won't admit it publicly. I worry about all the teens now transitioning... being a teen is hard and confusing enough, what if they regret it as they get older?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.