Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I shared that earlier and said how I think these teens are going to end up regretting/abandoning this mentality as they get older. As I said before, as a young one (18-22 or so) I was definitely very liberal and at that age, I probably would have been very accepting of all this nonsense. I am 28 now and since being in the real adult world and dealing with tit as a woman, I have absolutely become more conservative-right... many women I know but won't admit it publicly. I worry about all the teens now transitioning... being a teen is hard and confusing enough, what if they regret it as they get older?
There’s already a woman (or they may still refer themselves as being a trans man, I’m not sure) suing the NHS for not protecting them properly and feel like they were pushed into having surgery. I also recently read a case of a teenage girl who thought she was a man and had her breasts removed at 15 years old (in America) and now bitterly regrets it.

I said before, in a decade or so there are going to be a LOT of lawsuits because of this, especially in the sue-happy US.

Reactions: 15
Is the gender critical guys subreddit still going does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Oh! That's interesting. I wonder if that will be banned too or if it will be alright because it's clearly for men
Edit: genuinely gutted about the gc subreddit
I was about to say, funny how the men's one is still up... There is talk it could be banned too though.

I was about to say, funny how the men's one is still up... There is talk it could be banned too though.
It just gets scarier and scarier.
Surely the lengths they're going to to silence us shows they know our concerns and criticisms are valid and make sense. Why go to the effort if you don't think the counter-arguments will sway people against you.

Reactions: 9
All these alt right subs and Gender Critical is the one that gets the sly little dig 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All these alt right subs and Gender Critical is the one that gets the sly little dig 🙃

Lol, alt right are way more offensive.

I think this movement will push Trump to winning again. The silent majority.

Glad I don't live in the USA as I have no idea who I would vote for. Biden is def the lesser of two evils but he would support this.

But then Trump is against universal healthcare, pro automatic rifles, caters to religious nuts, thinks immigrants from Muslim countries shouldn't be allowed, against abortion, so many sexual assault allegations, derogatory towards woman. I do not stand with any of those beliefs. But the republicans wouldn't pass the extreme trans bills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
wow it got banned ? literally no one was hating on it. I was lurking as well and it had over 60k members whereas the Guys one has 6k, this is so lame. I lurked on a TRA thread - TERF isn't a slur for a bit today and they reposted soooo many posts from there calling us dumbasses and violent. This is censorship at it's finest.

Reactions: 6
wow it got banned ? literally no one was hating on it. I was lurking as well and it had over 60k members whereas the Guys one has 6k, this is so lame. I lurked on a TRA thread - TERF isn't a slur for a bit today and they reposted soooo many posts from there calling us dumbasses and violent. This is censorship at it's finest.
Yep, I didn't see any offensive posts on there. It is ridiculous. They call us violent but if anything I have seen the extreme TRA wish violence and death on "TERFs"

Question: if you had lived in the US and had to vote for trump or biden? who would it be?

So I was active on "gender critical" reddit and none of it was particularly hateful, many voicing the same opinions that we have here. Anyway, today that reddit page was banned for "promoting hate." We are literally being shut up. There were rumours yesterday it was going to get deleted and people asked if there is an alternative so I pointed towards Tattle.
Was that you? I read that and thought, "Just in case, let me screenshot this," and I thought I'd never look at it again. Thank you! And inferring from a clue in the username, I think it was you. :)

Reactions: 3
Question: if you had lived in the US and had to vote for trump or biden? who would it be?
Biden although I think Sanders would have been better. And Hillary in 2016 - I do not believe the Pizzagate/Quanon bullshit...they are lunatics in their own way. I highly recommend the Hillary doc on Netflix. She was attacked as soon as she began her career in law, simply for being a strong outspoken WOMAN.

Trump goes against everything I morally believe in.

My reasons for being against Trump/Republican:
against universal healthcare, pro automatic rifles, caters to religious nuts, thinks immigrants from Muslim countries shouldn't be allowed, against abortion, so many sexual assault allegations, trying to decrease covid testing/was a covid denier, derogatory towards woman. I do not stand with any of those beliefs. But the republicans wouldn't pass the extreme trans bills.

Republicans will shut down this extreme trans tit but having them in office comes at a huge cost.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah I would've loved Sanders, but alas.
As crappy as Biden is, I also couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump, for all the reasons just mentioned as well.

Reactions: 3
Biden although I think Sanders would have been better. And Hillary in 2016 - I do not believe the Pizzagate/Quanon bullshit...they are lunatics in their own way. I highly recommend the Hillary doc on Netflix. She was attacked as soon as she began her career in law, simply for being a strong outspoken WOMAN.

Trump goes against everything I morally believe in.

My reasons for being against Trump/Republican:
against universal healthcare, pro automatic rifles, caters to religious nuts, thinks immigrants from Muslim countries shouldn't be allowed, against abortion, so many sexual assault allegations, trying to decrease covid testing/was a covid denier, derogatory towards woman. I do not stand with any of those beliefs. But the republicans wouldn't pass the extreme trans bills.

Republicans will shut down this extreme trans tit but having them in office comes at a huge cost.
Yeah I really wouldn't know who to to vote for since I don't believe in rep values from what I've heard of them. But they seem like the only ones powerfull enough to do something...

really torn on one side I'd pick that orange cheeto for this, on the other hand it really wouldn't sit well with me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.