Gender Discussion #67

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why they just don't copy what happens in countries that seem to have much better outcomes with their education systems like France and Spain.

Reactions: 8
I used to work for Southern. Potentially outing myself but it took a year to get the hygiene bin emptied. Multiple emails, calls even had passengers tweeting the company about it.
:sick:

I can't begin to imagine what the stench must have been like! (And of course, it would have been full and unusable after the first couple. of weeks

I suppose that at least now women can be gender-fluid for a s long as it takes to change protection, and nip into the gents'.

(Desperate times, desperate measures)

Reactions: 5
I have just remembered about Helen Joyce’s speech about how parents who have trans-Ed their children will fight to the end as they cannot possibly face the fact that they have done the worst possible thing to their own child. David Tennant- perfect example

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have just remembered about Helen Joyce’s speech about how parents who have trans-Ed their children will fight to the end as they cannot possibly face the fact that they have done the worst possible thing to their own child. David Tennant- perfect example
Indeed - especially if they haven't just supported a name change/ pronouns etc - if you have stuck your child on puberty blockers, have encouraged or supported surgery, hormones etc - how will you live with yourself?

Reactions: 24
Yes, this is so important. I also often think about her comments about organisations only needing one senior captured person for the whole place to start the trans indoctrination.

Reactions: 22
Yes, this is so important. I also often think about her comments about organisations only needing one senior captured person for the whole place to start the trans indoctrination.
It was a brilliant speech and makes so much sense. People like Tennant disgust me, plus all these celebrity types, with their “Trans youth, you are so loved” type comments. Where’s the love in subjecting young people who are confused, unhappy and probably ND to mutilating surgery, including having heathy body parts removed, scars, stinking permanent wounds all for “cosmetic“ reasons as these only hide true biological sex and cannot change reality. Plus, at best, the results are pretty grotesque. Putting them on puberty blockers and cross sex hormones that are dangerous and have long term health implications. In fact making them life long patients as their bodies are damaged and for what.? It’s all a lie, none of it can change biology. Frankly, as far as I’m concerned it’s abuse.
What they have done is unforgivable, and they can never, ever back down and admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well today I have hit rock bottom. Anxiety about the future for women & girls has completely floored me. For context I'm 61 and admit I live a comfortable life in a very rural environment where I'm not troubled by trans issues daily. I'd like to see a she-man mincing around the farming community here! But I just cannot switch off from worrying about the future for my daughter and other female relatives, friends and women in general. I feel hopeless and helpless. Literally sobbed to my husband this morning. Having got that out of my system I became a member of Let Women Speak with a monthly donation and have made enquiries about local activist groups. My husband has said he will come with me to any big events as back up! I'm partially sighted so would be a little nervous without help. I'm so grateful for this forum, don't know what I'd do without it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Because they're unfixable. Well they're fixable but no one wants to hear the uncomfortable truth that in Schools, money isn't the issue, discipline is. My Son coaches tennis in Schools. He's desperate to get out because in his words the kids are feral.
Social care is paid via council tax which is going to have to rise significantly to cover the cost of people living longer but not better.
Personally I'd ditch council tax as it places a huge burden on the lower paid and add a few % onto income tax.
BIB One is charged locally and the other is charged nationally. Why should everyone who works have to pay to fund a profligate Council is another area? And I think low paid people and people on Benefits should contribute to their Council Tax, because it needs to be drummed into people that they need to contribute.

Reactions: 5
Well today I have hit rock bottom. Anxiety about the future for women & girls has completely floored me. For context I'm 61 and admit I live a comfortable life in a very rural environment where I'm not troubled by trans issues daily. I'd like to see a she-man mincing around the farming community here! But I just cannot switch off from worrying about the future for my daughter and other female relatives, friends and women in general. I feel hopeless and helpless. Literally sobbed to my husband this morning. Having got that out of my system I became a member of Let Women Speak with a monthly donation and have made enquiries about local activist groups. My husband has said he will come with me to any big events as back up! I'm partially sighted so would be a little nervous without help. I'm so grateful for this forum, don't know what I'd do without it.
Hugs to you. I feel like that from time to time too.

I don't have children, but I worry for my nieces, and women in general. And it frightens me tbh, that so many women think they are the openminded ones accepting these stunning and brave men into OUR spaces. 😡 And that they cannot see the dangers of this whole thing.

I do believe with some it will only be when it comes to their own front door, like the examples from that excellent post from Mumsnet, that they will wake up, and I'm fearful that will be too little too late.

The threads here are a lifesaver and they give me hope, plus it's great to be able to say exactly what you think, on this topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
BIB One is charged locally and the other is charged nationally. Why should everyone who works have to pay to fund a profligate Council is another area? And I think low paid people and people on Benefits should contribute to their Council Tax, because it needs to be drummed into people that they need to contribute.
But that argument is no different to people paying income tax. As a relatively low earner Council Tax takes up 10% of my income making me affectively a higher rate tax payer. All taxes fund things that not everyone benefits from and people on benefit get council tax benefit so they don't pay it anyway.

Reactions: 6
Politicians using 'internet speak' such as "That's it, that's the tweet" infuriate me. We're meant to believe that they're capable of running the country, but they're busy on social media, sounding like stroppy teenagers.

Reactions: 31
But that argument is no different to people paying income tax. As a relatively low earner Council Tax takes up 10% of my income making me affectively a higher rate tax payer. All taxes fund things that not everyone benefits from and people on benefit get council tax benefit so they don't pay it anyway.
Council Tax Benefit doesn't cover all of the Council Tax and people have to learn to take responsibility. One of the Council's near me has bankrupted itself through being bloody useless and I'll be buggered if I'm paying towards it! Our own Council Tax already costs us thousands! Council's have to learn to budget and prioritise, just like individuals do. If they have to set the Council Tax Bill, then they have to justify their spending to those in their area.

Reactions: 8
I am not voting Labour. That’s not negotiable. I am sure they will win the election (and my local constituency) anyway, but not with my vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dutch volleyball player who raped 12-year-old British girl qualifies for Paris Olympics

Expect much,much more of this into the future with labour or libdems in No.10 Downing Street.

In 5 years time, that 12 Yr old raped girl will be madatorily " re educated" for leading him on under " thought-speak"......

Oh, sorry. Her on.

My blood boils over all this. 3 men we are friends with have the same views as well. We do discuss it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

I wonder when KS will speak up in defence of Rosie Duffield’s freedom of speech and her right to not be threatened due to her valid, pro-women beliefs? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 43