Gender Discussion #67

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On BBC online today story about how many MPs need private security because of death threats, quoting Suella Bravernan, Migel Farage, Tobias Elwood for their immigration stance. All perfectly fine so far and I agree it’s deplorable that they have to do this. However in all the BBC examples no mention whatsoever of the abuse directed to the GC women in politics from the trans brigade. Not one single solitary word! Now why would that be? Sick of BBC “impartiality”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was going to vote Labour as I am so desperate to get the SNP out but after this week’s clusterfuck it will be a cold day in hell before I vote for them. I feel very bitter about how the whole political class don’t seem to give a toss about women.

Reactions: 25
I was going to vote Labour as I am so desperate to get the SNP out but after this week’s clusterfuck it will be a cold day in hell before I vote for them. I feel very bitter about how the whole political class don’t seem to give a toss about women.
Well neither of them support women!

Reactions: 13
On BBC online today story about how many MPs need private security because of death threats, quoting Suella Bravernan, Migel Farage, Tobias Elwood for their immigration stance. All perfectly fine so far and I agree it’s deplorable that they have to do this. However in all the BBC examples no mention whatsoever of the abuse directed to the GC women in politics from the trans brigade. Not one single solitary word! Now why would that be? Sick of BBC “impartiality”
It seems that the general belief out there is that GC women bring it on themselves because they won't just 'be kind' aka 'shut up' and let men trample all over their rights, dignity and privacy.

I mean, why would women, other than absolute nasty hag witches/ugly cows/frigid crones, have a problem with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately I am going to have to vote Reform as they are the only candidate in my constituency who reflects my views on segregation by sex not gender and this is the most important issue for me.

Reactions: 18
I've entered the fray on the UK general election thread. bleeping cunts with their superiority complexes on there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Woke up this morning to find my X account suspended. Then I saw on another site that a whole load of GC accounts have been suspended overnight, including high-profile GC women, particularly those retweeting what happened at Brighton on Sunday and those criticising David Tennant (I did both, but never use ‘hate speech’, swearing etc).
Screenshot this earlier:
1719389559182.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I used to work for Southern. Potentially outing myself but it took a year to get the hygiene bin emptied. Multiple emails, calls even had passengers tweeting the company about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Would be funny if north Laine bazaar suffered the trusty TRA tactic of getting lots of shill bad reviews from people who had never been there but didn’t like their attitude. You know, like all the reviews of GC literature on Amazon 🤔

Reactions: 19
Woke up this morning to find my X account suspended. Then I saw on another site that a whole load of GC accounts have been suspended overnight, including high-profile GC women, particularly those retweeting what happened at Brighton on Sunday and those criticising David Tennant (I did both, but never use ‘hate speech’, swearing etc).
Screenshot this earlier:
View attachment 3017780
Hi, new to the thread.
Came here to see if anyone else has had their X account suspended. Apparently it's happened to hundreds of accounts, not just terf ones. Lots of theories being mentioned as to why but I'm really hoping it's a glitch and will be fixed. I've appealed my suspension.

Hi, new to the thread.
Came here to see if anyone else has had their X account suspended. Apparently it's happened to hundreds of accounts, not just terf ones. Lots of theories being mentioned as to why but I'm really hoping it's a glitch and will be fixed. I've appealed my suspension.
I’ve appealed too, but I’ve already seen people say they’ve had responses to appeals to say their account is permanently suspended and won’t be reinstated ☹. I was never one to create my own content, just responded to other people’s posts and retweeted. There’s a lot of discussion about it on X and there seem to be an increasing number of names I recognise having had their accounts suspended.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot this earlier:
View attachment 3017780
I thought Elon Musk didn't want X to be like old Twitter with people being banned for free speech? Hmmmmmm seems like not much has changed. I'm glad I came off it a couple of years ago. I bet some rogue TRA worker has banned a load of accounts en masse on the nightshift...

Reactions: 21
This coming Election is the last-chance saloon for all this.
This one election , above all the future ones to come.......
Either we vote Conservative for the Legislation Enshrinement for Women / Rights in Care/ Women's rights to Womans health care individuals/ Women's spaces/ Women's rape centre staff being Women, not Men/ cessation of the enablement in schools and colleges/ Women only toilets / Women only safe spaces

Or we don't, and give in to it.
God help us .
Because trans and the refusal to legislate for Women won't.
They'll make it their life's work to make our lives a misery and to belittle us, and to hurt us.
And theyll enjoy it all.
Have us arrested over a lie. And the police WILL take their word over yours because we won't have any legislation rights with labour or the libdems. Theyve already said that. In black & white.
Forever more.
They are already saying Women need to be re-educated. A person in power over Women's jobs said that 72 hours ago,to 4 hard-working shift NHS Nurses. Women who help save lives and assist the dying.

With the blessing of the police and of UK Law.

Wake up, darlings. Please xxx.

Please.

I won't be on here after the election if it goes to labour or libdem.

It'll be futile.

Take a good long, slow look around at - everything - and all that's already happened.

Now imagine life for you and us, your daughters and your granddaughters under it all. Forever more.

Wake up, darlings xxxx. Please.

I will be on here because I dont think its worth giving up hope!

There are muttering in the press that people like Wes Streeting are starting to realise that Gender critical women maybe have a point, and that reasonable, yet loud women like JK Rowling are going to be difficult to ignore! As nothing they are saying are really that disputable legally!

Womens issues are not the only issue at stake here.

I do think the state of the NHS currently is dire, its broken and almost unworkable unless you have an A & E style emergency. They can afford to get diverted into stupid trans ideology, yet not have an efficient system of booking appointments at a doctor or dentist! Social care for the elderly is ...appalling unless you can afford to pay way over the odds, for it, or have relatives to do the job for free!

As is the state of schools. These too are completely broken, I am so glad I have adult children. Its not just the trans ideology creeping in.... with teachers too scared or demoralised to challenge this. Its the state of Special needs teaching, or the way that parents are now being taken to court for non attendance of their children at school. When they have children are refusing to go to school because of anxiety or mental health issues or some kind of special need that isnt being addressed.

Sadly I havent heard any of these as critical issues from any of the political parties at the moment!

• Heart
I will be on here because I dont think its worth giving up hope!

There are muttering in the press that people like Wes Streeting are starting to realise that Gender critical women maybe have a point, and that reasonable, yet loud women like JK Rowling are going to be difficult to ignore! As nothing they are saying are really that disputable legally!

Womens issues are not the only issue at stake here.

I do think the state of the NHS currently is dire, its broken and almost unworkable unless you have an A & E style emergency. They can afford to get diverted into stupid trans ideology, yet not have an efficient system of booking appointments at a doctor or dentist! Social care for the elderly is ...appalling unless you can afford to pay way over the odds, for it, or have relatives to do the job for free!

As is the state of schools. These too are completely broken, I am so glad I have adult children. Its not just the trans ideology creeping in.... with teachers too scared or demoralised to challenge this. Its the state of Special needs teaching, or the way that parents are now being taken to court for non attendance of their children at school. When they have children are refusing to go to school because of anxiety or mental health issues or some kind of special need that isnt being addressed.

Sadly I havent heard any of these as critical issues from any of the political parties at the moment!
Because they're unfixable. Well they're fixable but no one wants to hear the uncomfortable truth that in Schools, money isn't the issue, discipline is. My Son coaches tennis in Schools. He's desperate to get out because in his words the kids are feral.
Social care is paid via council tax which is going to have to rise significantly to cover the cost of people living longer but not better.
Personally I'd ditch council tax as it places a huge burden on the lower paid and add a few % onto income tax.

Reactions: 23
Because they're unfixable. Well they're fixable but no one wants to hear the uncomfortable truth that in Schools, money isn't the issue, discipline is. My Son coaches tennis in Schools. He's desperate to get out because in his words the kids are feral.
Social care is paid via council tax which is going to have to rise significantly to cover the cost of people living longer but not better.
Personally I'd ditch council tax as it places a huge burden on the lower paid and add a few % onto income tax.
Oh they are fixable........and its not just about money!

One of the biggest issues in schools is the stupid curriculum. Its way way way too overloaded and impossible to teach. All of it individually is fine, but its too much altogether. And then its compounded because Ofsted then need the results to decide if a school is a good one or not, so schools are under incredible pressure to force children to pass exams so that they can get a good set of results.

The pressure for children to conform, to fit the square peg into a round hole is incredibly stressful for everyone. So you get an increase in SEND issues and a massive increase in Social anxiety and mental health issues from children who find exams or learning difficult. It also obviously adds to behaviour issues.

Admitting that the curriculum is overloaded, and that Ofsted isnt fit for purpose, wouldnt actually cost that much. Keep GCSE levels, but Bin the curriculum, bin SATS tests for primary school children, bin Ofsted, and have a space to work out what should come next. You also might free up some time for schools to actually start to discuss and talk about current issues like social media, and how to ignore bullies etc.

Go back 50 years and get teachers headteachers, and educational professionals to decide how to create a workable curriculum for schools that isnt forced to be some kind of political football based on exam results would be a great first step. Then you might get some teachers who want to stay in the system and teach children rather than just update the latest spreadsheet with test results. At the moment the way teachers are leaving the profession is disgusting.

Teachers are overloaded with work, mistrusted, highly stressed and its no longer an enjoyable profession to be in. When I was at school years ago, those who didnt want to be in school would bunk off, and the school leaving age was 15.....not great for them....but it made the classroom a more productive place as it was full of children who wanted to learn.

Discipline is an odd one.... challenging behaviour is always going to exist..... but I think there should be a rethink about who children are and what they are expected to be doing. I am happier and more compliant, if I am doing something I want to do, rather than something that is boring or too hard for me.
Ive noticed that children who have to behave themselves, can let rip if they are doing something fun like a sports session! They get too excited and dont know how to contain themselves. They are so used to being told how to behave, they have no idea what to do independently!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18