Gender Discussion #67

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to christen this thread by saying that when this house of cards collapses, watching the idiotic celebrities who hitched their wagon to the gravy train frantically attempting to squirm their way back to reality will be utterly delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’d like to christen this thread by saying that when this house of cards collapses, watching the idiotic celebrities who hitched their wagon to the gravy train frantically attempting to squirm their way back to reality will be utterly delicious.
Absolutely - and I’m in no mood to forgive and forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just on the changing of birth certificates, I had my first name legally changed as a child yet my birth certificate still shows my previous name, if I ever need to show said certificate I also need to provide the document showing the from-and-to name change.
It shouldn't be possible to change an actual government document?
I remember being annoyed having to replace them both and all the faffing around.
Do these people have to provide any proof that they were born Dave and not Davina or whatever?
I hope my post makes sense, it's only 6 am in my hemisphere.

Reactions: 32
There are many reasons to want little OJ fired from the guardian (into a corner without internet) but mainly for his misogynistic glee at telling off women who think for themselves. It’s the journalists, academics, politicians and public servants who infuriate me with using their power to reduce women’s rights.

And the women who do this to all of us - ninth circle of hell is for traitors. The women who voted to let men into Hampstead
Ponds. The women who moderate and pander on Facebook groups. The women who hiss be kind at other women and insist they don’t have any problem with these perverts in their changing rooms. The women who believe a predator will never get them because they aren’t in need of a refuge or in prison. The women who would choose the bear but agree TWAW. I LOATHE them. I am fighting to protect them but I can’t forgive them.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
There are many reasons to want little OJ fired from the guardian (into a corner without internet) but mainly for his misogynistic glee at telling off women who think for themselves. It’s the journalists, academics, politicians and public servants who infuriate me with using their power to reduce women’s rights.

And the women who do this to all of us - ninth circle of hell is for traitors. The women who voted to let men into Hampstead
Ponds. The women who moderate and pander on Facebook groups. The women who hiss be kind at other women and insist they don’t have any problem with these perverts in their changing rooms. The women who believe a predator will never get them because they aren’t in need of a refuge or in prison. The women who would choose the bear but agree TWAW. I LOATHE them. I am fighting to protect them but I can’t forgive them.
I couldn't love this post more! Yes yes yes! I hate the men but I truly despise with every fibre of my being, the women who have betrayed their sex for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to derail the conversation but can I ask where would be the best place to buy some terfy accessories? It’s not my style to do a slogan t-shirt/hoodie (but admire those who do). Looking for something along the lines of a scarf/accessories in suffragette colours- discreet but If You Know,You Know!
Especially if it could arrive by voting day!
Not Amazon and would rather support a small business/cause. Thanks 💜💚🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to derail the conversation but can I ask where would be the best place to buy some terfy accessories? It’s not my style to do a slogan t-shirt/hoodie (but admire those who do). Looking for something along the lines of a scarf/accessories in suffragette colours- discreet but If You Know,You Know!
Especially if it could arrive by voting day!
Not Amazon and would rather support a small business/cause. Thanks 💜💚🤍
Let Women Speak has some suffragette shoelaces and I believe a scarf as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going back to the David Tennant wishing Kemi didn't 'exist'. Was he trying to say without saying he wished her dead? This is so typical of radicalised people. They massively overreact in a way that's not normal. He's a very weak man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Just on the changing of birth certificates, I had my first name legally changed as a child yet my birth certificate still shows my previous name, if I ever need to show said certificate I also need to provide the document showing the from-and-to name change.
It shouldn't be possible to change an actual government document?
I remember being annoyed having to replace them both and all the faffing around.
Do these people have to provide any proof that they were born Dave and not Davina or whatever?
I hope my post makes sense, it's only 6 am in my hemisphere.
The way name changes work is exactly how the situation SHOULD work. Reissuing birth certificates in the transitioned sex was meant to protect individuals who had changed “legal” sex from being “doxxed” but it is simple lying and rewriting history and reality.

We don’t permit birth certificates or passports to say non-binary, because that’s not a thing. We don’t allow trans men to put “father” on their child’s birth certificate when they have birthed a child. Going back to a document issued at birth, cancelling it and putting a lie on it shouldn’t have been ever done.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Reminds me of this, and I wish I could make the handmaidens see what they are doing by kowtowing to these aggressive men.
It's so powerful, so well written, and sums up this shitshow to perfection.

IMG_4789.jpeg
IMG_4790.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This coming Election is the last-chance saloon for all this.
This one election , above all the future ones to come.......
Either we vote Conservative for the Legislation Enshrinement for Women / Rights in Care/ Women's rights to Womans health care individuals/ Women's spaces/ Women's rape centre staff being Women, not Men/ cessation of the enablement in schools and colleges/ Women only toilets / Women only safe spaces

Or we don't, and give in to it.
God help us .
Because trans and the refusal to legislate for Women won't.
They'll make it their life's work to make our lives a misery and to belittle us, and to hurt us.
And theyll enjoy it all.
Have us arrested over a lie. And the police WILL take their word over yours because we won't have any legislation rights with labour or the libdems. Theyve already said that. In black & white.
Forever more.
They are already saying Women need to be re-educated. A person in power over Women's jobs said that 72 hours ago,to 4 hard-working shift NHS Nurses. Women who help save lives and assist the dying.

With the blessing of the police and of UK Law.

Wake up, darlings. Please xxx.

Please.

I won't be on here after the election if it goes to labour or libdem.

It'll be futile.

Take a good long, slow look around at - everything - and all that's already happened.

Now imagine life for you and us, your daughters and your granddaughters under it all. Forever more.

Wake up, darlings xxxx. Please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31