Gender Discussion #67

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bias in that statement, eh Harper? Very independent thinking!

If the man ("Rose") hadn't behaved in such a perverted manner this situation wouldn't have arisen. He has only himself to blame.

And it's false reasoning to insinuate that these nurses would treat a trans patient any differently from other patients, simply because they don't want a man in their changing spaces. Two completely different scenarios.
But that's like saying nurses will only treat people of the same :
Religion
Vegetarian/pescetarian/vegan/ omnivores
Music likes
Favourite football team

Moron.

Reactions: 27
Part 3 of the Victoria Government advert. To me, this is implying that putting on a wig and a dress has somehow made this man weaker (so perpetuating stereotypes of women needing men’s help) so that he needs the help of his fellow males who must #be kind when he drops something. Just pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Part 3 of the Victoria Government advert. To me, this is implying that putting on a wig and a dress has somehow made this man weaker (so perpetuating stereotypes of women needing men’s help) so that he needs the help of his fellow males who must #be kind when he drops something. Just pathetic.
It's just pathetic at this point. Victorians gave our previous Premier (Dan Andrews) a lot of tit because he looks like Mr Potato Head and locked us down longer than was probably necessary but he created thousands of jobs and was at one stage declaring that Labor would ban under 18s from gender reassignment surgery and puberty blockers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how to link Twitter/X on here but GLinner has posted a link to his sub stack about the link between Fergus Walsh and Gilead pharmaceuticals that someone on here (sorry I forget who) mentioned upthread. Strange as was just shared today but I’m sure the OP on here mentioned it a while back. Either I’m behind the times or they are a super sleuth!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Head of comms at the IOPC. Hates women and insists men have a right to watch us undress if they want.

View attachment 3025883
More tweets from the head of comms at the IOPC. Makes my blood boil that they consider him suitable for a senior role at an ‘independent’ public body with the amount of bile spewed against women who want to protect single-sex spaces.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how to link Twitter/X on here but GLinner has posted a link to his sub stack about the link between Fergus Walsh and Gilead pharmaceuticals that someone on here (sorry I forget who) mentioned upthread. Strange as was just shared today but I’m sure the OP on here mentioned it a while back. Either I’m behind the times or they are a super sleuth!
I posted it a few days ago - not a 'super sleuth' I'm afraid - it's been floating around X/Twitter most of last week.

Reactions: 4
Just seen
"Dr.Wong was my GP for my 4 years at university and she was so wonderful, she referred me to the GIC without extensive questioning and offered any support she could give, even after i mentioned being nonbinary transmasc instead of binary trans. Was also great with mental health stuff!"

If ever we needed proof that this is a mental health crisis!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It's a bit of a stretch to suggest those nurses would treat trans patients badly. They aren't going on tv because they have a trans colleague, they are going on tv because an intact male who is heterosexual is allowed to watch them undress and make creepy comments.
Exactly!! They are being exposed to sexual harrassment, potentially sexual abuse and their employer is on the side of the abuser because he pretends to be a woman. He uses being "trans" as a shield from retribution from his abusive behaviour and it's working. Safeguarding has gone out the window, women exist only to affirm and enable perverts fetishes.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
That NHS Trust is in a world of trouble and they're too stupid to see it. With people like that making decisions no wonder the NHS is fucked

Reactions: 25
instead of whether they have surface charm and a brilliant smile!
It's just pathetic at this point. Victorians gave our previous Premier (Dan Andrews) a lot of tit because he looks like Mr Potato Head and locked us down longer than was probably necessary but he created thousands of jobs and was at one stage declaring that Labor would ban under 18s from gender reassignment surgery and puberty blockers.
Too much politics relies on empty soundbites, physical appearance and people-pleasing idiocies these days. (Look at that buffoon, Johnson).

FFS! Stop voting for people because they make you laugh - look at their intelligence, integrity and politics, not whether they have surface charm and a cheeky smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Link to Glinner’s substack:
This is.....awful.......... I dont think I had quite connected what the NPATH files and Gilead have actually been doing, ie medical experiments on minors and vulnerable individuals.
And then for a husband /wife team to be so compromised! Surely Fergus Walsh should be openly talking about the conflict of interest between news stories and his wifes job?
(Gilead sounds to me so much out of The Handmaids tale, I hadnt been taking it that seriously ! )

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just seen
Doesn't this just sum it up perfectly?

I'm having to vote for Rejoin the EU. Aside from the main three, it's them, a workers union party with a bonkers manifesto and a TWAW independent running. I believe we should rejoin, so agree with everything they put forward. No mention of any gender stuff, anywhere, for that party or the candidate so it is a risk but feel like I've no other option but spoiling my ballot which I don't want to do.

Reactions: 12
Ladies, we've all had days when we couldn't be bothered to shave our beard and put on make up. We completely understand, right?

Some of the comments think this is satire - I just can't tell anymore!

Reactions: 12