Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But trans women can buy a manufactured vagina & vice versa. So what exactly does Keir believe?
He doesn't believe anything.

This is what I hate the most about present day politics. None of them have any sincere belief in anything they do. When I look back at leaders of the past, even Thatcher, who in many ways I detest, when she spoke I believe that she genuinely believed what she was saying, even if I am vehemently opposed to most of it. She had the courage of her convictions in that regard, where I can think of few present day politicians with any convictions at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Saaaame.
---

Because it means, "turned on".
Google "euphoria boner" and convince me it's not a fetish.

Anyhow. In other news, over on X, formerly Twitter, a transactivist called Lisa's Muffins who given the thick and fast nature of its tweets is one of the particularly terminally online type, is crowing about how from 5 July there'll, it hopes, be mass arrests of "transphobes" when "political cover" is withdrawn.

Sadly I suspect this is probably something that some of them are trying to make happen and will likely be making lists of "transphobes" to give to authorities for whatever reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Google "euphoria boner" and convince me it's not a fetish.

Anyhow. In other news, over on X, formerly Twitter, a transactivist called Lisa's Muffins who given the thick and fast nature of its tweets is one of the particularly terminally online type, is crowing about how from 5 July there'll, it hopes, be mass arrests of "transphobes" when "political cover" is withdrawn.

Sadly I suspect this is probably something that some of them are trying to make happen and will likely be making lists of "transphobes" to give to authorities for whatever reason.
"Political cover". They're delusional.

Reactions: 15
Reading the comments on here - my god, the TRAs are a nasty bunch!

"Genital preferences are bullshit"
And yet all of those male "lesbians" want to have sex with women -- if "genitals are a social construct", why don't they want sex with other transwomen - after all, a dick is just a bullshit social construct. But they don't want another TW - they want a woman and will bully women and girls into having sex with them.

"If you are only attracted to genitals and won't allow trans into your dating pool, you're a transphobic bigot"

Well, no. Because we are ALL allowed to decide who we want to sleep with. You're attracted to someone, and not to someone else, and that is your body's response to them AND NO-ONE HAS A RIGHT TO DENY YOU YOUR BIOLOGICAL INSTINCTS AND RESPONSES. Your body knows what it wants.

It transpeople were content to sleep with people who want to sleep with them, and not try to force people who find the thought of sex with them a turn-off, then there would be no problem. If they genuinely thought that genitals were immaterial, they wouldn't insist on bullying people whose genitals they prefer - they'd just accept that some people weren't attracted to them. Transwomen would be happy with other transwomen, and transmen with other transmen. But they aren't.

I'm straight - it doesn't mean that I fancy every man I meet. Why should a gay person (of either sex) be expected to be attracted to every other same-sexed person they meet? And especially why should they be expected to be attracted to people of the same gender (whatever the hell that's supposed to be). Particularly when being gay means being same-SEX attracted - not same gender attracted?

Homosexual is NOT homogenderal.

It’s straight up rape culture.

Advocacy of the rape of women - specifically lesbian women, which is part of their fetish. Many of them openly talk about how they want to “trick a lesbian”. How they want to get a lesbian into bed and then when she realises they’re male, force themselves on her while they she freezes in shock and discomfort. They say themselves they know she won’t say no because she’s too scared of being labelled transphobic and they would enjoy that. There was one twitter thread by a transwoman detailing this fantasy and part of it was him rubbing up against her while she froze. It had 100’s of likes.

(Also notice how they rarely go after gay men who don’t want to sleep with trans men. Interesting that…)

It’s also objectively truthful that zero to nil people are attracted to the open, tit smelling rotting wounds that trans women have and the less disgusting, but still very unnerving phallic shaped dead flesh that is stitched onto trans men’s crotches.
---
Even with the shaved head, the scraggly moustache, the “big manly” muscles and the typically male t-shirt with an objectified half naked woman on it…I can still tell that’s not a man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Good. I can’t believe it got to the stage in the first place that the notion ‘children can become aware that they are transgender "between the ages of three and five"’ was being taught as fact.

Reactions: 20
Just seen
I can’t be angry today (TOTM), I’m just sad.

Women fought for our rights over 100 years ago. Gay and lesbian people fought for our rights 60/70 years ago. Where are our rights in this?

(If they want to be ruled by hormones like we are they are welcome to it. It’s ducking horrific. I’m an emotional wreck at the moment, who knows when it coming, how bad it’s going to be and the impact it’s going to have on me or my wife. They celebrate it? duck off)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I can’t be angry today (TOTM), I’m just sad.

Women fought for our rights over 100 years ago. Gay and lesbian people fought for our rights 60/70 years ago. Where are our rights in this?

(If they want to be ruled by hormones like we are they are welcome to it. It’s ducking horrific. I’m an emotional wreck at the moment, who knows when it coming, how bad it’s going to be and the impact it’s going to have on me or my wife. They celebrate it? duck off)
All these idiots pushing castration and mutilation (which is the sad reality) are going to have to find out how stupid their policies are for themselves then. As time goes on there will be more detransitioners and more people having early menopause, brittle bones, cancer and other terrible health problems caused by the trans cross sex hormone treatment and surgeries. Eventually perhaps they'll realise that they were wrong. Unfortunately I think it's going to take years before these people have to eat their words.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I am genuinely terrified of Labour getting in. And I say this as someone who has historically voted Labour :cry:
Same. I'm resigned to the fact that my old age is going to have to be full on activism against insanity. I'm thinking of starting a movement called 'Just Stop Arseholes' 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was just looking at the family events at the Edinburgh book festival and it is truly sickening how this has been able to infiltrate what should be a lovely, wholesome trip with young kids. Just go and see the Gruffalo then stop by for a reading of Grandad’s Pride, then make a flag to take home. The Edinburgh handmaidens will be out in force 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.