Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen
Reading the comments on here - my god, the TRAs are a nasty bunch!

"Genital preferences are bullshit"
And yet all of those male "lesbians" want to have sex with women -- if "genitals are a social construct", why don't they want sex with other transwomen - after all, a dick is just a bullshit social construct. But they don't want another TW - they want a woman and will bully women and girls into having sex with them.

"If you are only attracted to genitals and won't allow trans into your dating pool, you're a transphobic bigot"

Well, no. Because we are ALL allowed to decide who we want to sleep with. You're attracted to someone, and not to someone else, and that is your body's response to them AND NO-ONE HAS A RIGHT TO DENY YOU YOUR BIOLOGICAL INSTINCTS AND RESPONSES. Your body knows what it wants.

It transpeople were content to sleep with people who want to sleep with them, and not try to force people who find the thought of sex with them a turn-off, then there would be no problem. If they genuinely thought that genitals were immaterial, they wouldn't insist on bullying people whose genitals they prefer - they'd just accept that some people weren't attracted to them. Transwomen would be happy with other transwomen, and transmen with other transmen. But they aren't.

I'm straight - it doesn't mean that I fancy every man I meet. Why should a gay person (of either sex) be expected to be attracted to every other same-sexed person they meet? And especially why should they be expected to be attracted to people of the same gender (whatever the hell that's supposed to be). Particularly when being gay means being same-SEX attracted - not same gender attracted?

Homosexual is NOT homogenderal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I read it more as he knows he has to pay for the surgery but is he covered for complications, if he has to stay longer, isn't fit to fly home etc.

I imagine most policies wouldn't cover those costs.
So just like article a while back about the man who went abroad for his sex change and then travelled back with his dilating gadget in place, complained he didn't get any help with his luggage and then went to the NHS expecting them to fix it? These men have a huge sense of entitlement, they make me sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I don’t know if this link will work https://fb.watch/sOH1mUiHek/? But if not, LGB Alliance set up a helpline for teenagers and young people and on the day it opened, they got 78 abusive calls from TRAs.

It‘s just horrific and blatant homophobia

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just seen
Oh my god some of the comments from reading on there...there are some truly messed up people in this world.
One long rant basically proved his point, if you erase sex you erase same sex attraction but they were so trapped in the ideology they just couldn't see it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Indeed.

I was thrilled with that podcast - it was really well done. He just allowed them to condemn themselves out of their own mouths. It was a very powerful exercise in journalism.
It was excellent. Very disappointed in him now.
---
Indeed.

I was thrilled with that podcast - it was really well done. He just allowed them to condemn themselves out of their own mouths. It was a very powerful exercise in journalism.
It was excellent. Very disappointed in him now.

Reactions: 4
No idea what this is supposed to be...I thought pride was about sexuality.

View attachment 3003652
This makes me so mad! They’ve been trying to force-team autism / autism movements with the TQIA+++ for a few years now. All the main ASD organisations have got into bed with gender ideology. Leave my kids alone you bleeping trolls. And duck off pink news just trying to grab another minority group (like they did with Intersex people) to add to your cultish alphabet.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I can safely say my armpits have never smelled like vagina.
That piece should be plonked in front of every politician, and posted on every company's website who support this lunacy, and ask them - 'Really, really, really? This is something you support?'

Sickos. 😡

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.