Gender Discussion #66

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clickity click thread 66!
Two fat assigned females at birth, 88! Hmm doesn't have the same ring to it... šŸ¤”

Carry on posting fellow gender realists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
IMG_9563.png

the actual gall of it.
This transitioning bloke has been taking hormones for 18 months and he comes on to a womenā€™s group and mansplains shaving your legs to them.
Absolutely mental.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2979823
the actual gall of it.
This transitioning bloke has been taking hormones for 18 months and he comes on to a womenā€™s group and mansplains shaving your legs to them.
Absolutely mental.
Well I'll give him something, it's certainly dull šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

But honestly, whilst I'm wound up... This is part of the problem...thinking anyone cares. I don't know any women who would write paragraphs on how they shave their legs and assume anyone wanted to read them!

Darenielle from the Popsy thread seems to have similar delusions and has just posted a video talking about giving a talk to social workers and people involved with care leavers, excited that the hearers were captivated by his speech. It's just gross self obsessed nonsense. A significantly larger proportion of care leavers are identifying as trans than the general population, but also care leavers are over represented in prison populations, drug abuse statistics and other risky behaviours. In none of those things do we take that as a good thing, it's that the care system is brutal and painful for the young people going through it, it's no wonder they question their identity without a stable home life and parents, indulging the delusion they can become someone else is shameful in my opinion and having a hulking great fella turn up and get a gender euphoria boner about how he's now a beautiful woman disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2979823
the actual gall of it.
Absolutely mental.
Plus razors are all the same are they not? I buy menā€™s cos theyā€™re cheaper. Pink ā€˜girlyā€™ colours are more expensive šŸ™„

Copied from last thread as couldnā€™t reply. I saw a really good tik tok post from a gay man about using cis. (Thereā€™s quite a few on there who havenā€™t swallowed the trans kool aid). He made a coffee analogy saying we ask for a coffee or a decaf coffee, we donā€™t ask for a caffeinated coffee so use trans woman or woman, no need for cis to be used as itā€™s unecessary.

@Phil Anne Throw Pee comment ā€˜Hey, Jonathan, aka 'India', real women with real vaginas and not smelly open wounds that need daily dilation, do not need to pronounce ourselves as 'cis' because it's meaningless terminology. We are ADULT HUMAN FEMALES.ā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2979823
the actual gall of it.
Absolutely mental.
Jeeeeez what a boring bastard. Mansplaining and fishing for affirmation at the same time. Let me guess, all the comments will be from women saying 'your legs looks better than mine!' 'thanks for the tips!'

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve just spotted this. Henning doesnā€™t give any details, but the comments skew towards this being related to him being gender critical and standing up for women. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for any more details

Edit: I see that he retweeted this recently
I've just bought tickets for Henning's new tour. Well done me!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Coming back to the last thread, how dare shops and businesses try and push ideologies on customers. I go in to shop, not to be ā€œeducatedā€. Luckily Iā€™m self employed with a very small workforce, but Iā€™d never dream of telling my staff what they should think, try and compel their speech or make them ā€œsupport trans colleaguesā€ (Weā€™re all TERFs anyway). Same with TV dramas that try to push ways of thinking with ā€œmessagesā€. It would be inappropriate with mainstream religion and with a stupid senseless misogynistic hateful ideology that does not stand up to any scientific analysis I actually donā€™t think it should be allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve just spotted this. Henning doesnā€™t give any details, but the comments skew towards this being related to him being gender critical and standing up for women. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for any more details

He has made a few GC (or should I say common sense?) tweets in the last year, this one being last December :LOL:

1717762913697.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
LGBTQIA+ are not a bloody community!!!! there are L, G and B and the rest can bugger off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just turned my work computer on and now Microsoft is the latest to push this. More to be done? duck right off šŸ¤¬
It's like it assails you non stop with thought-speak, now....
" YOU WILL ACCEPT YOU WILL UNQUESTION YOU WILL ACCEPT " etc etc

Not in THIS house. šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Reactions: 14
Really trying hard to stop myself from laughing at this as Iā€™m currently at the hairdressers waiting for my colour to develop šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Really trying hard to stop myself from laughing at this as Iā€™m currently at the hairdressers waiting for my colour to develop šŸ¤­

That parody account is so funny. JK Rowling has picked up on it now, and sometimes replies funnily šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Hahahahahaaaaa, that one in the middle šŸ˜†
Screenshot_20240607_141040_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coming back to the last thread, how dare shops and businesses try and push ideologies on customers. I go in to shop, not to be ā€œeducatedā€. Luckily Iā€™m self employed with a very small workforce, but Iā€™d never dream of telling my staff what they should think, try and compel their speech or make them ā€œsupport trans colleaguesā€ (Weā€™re all TERFs anyway).
I feel the same when shops have a button I have to press on the card machine to see if I want to donate to charity, what a load of bullshit, if a company wants to give to charity more power to them but I'm not going to feel forced to give to a charity on the spot to make them look good!

Reactions: 29

I like Henning Wehn. I'm relieved he's gender critical.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2979823
the actual gall of it.
Absolutely mental.
Iā€™m really curious about what the comments were like. I just looked for this post and itā€™s no longer there. Iā€™m hoping he got some backlash for trying to educate a group of women on how to shave their legs after shaving his legs a grand total of once in his entire life, but I suspect it was filled with ā€œomg you go girl, your legs r amazing xoxoxo teach me how to shave youā€™re sooo good at it hun <333ā€ Isnā€™t it funny how men can transform themselves into the most womanly women who ever womaned but they still canā€™t resist the urge to mansplain at every opportunity.

Reactions: 23