Gender Discussion #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the most ridiculous thing, a person doesn't need a bloody litter tray. Who has the job of cleaning it? Where is it located? I don't mind doing the litter tray duty for my indoor cats as they don't have the option to go outside and they love a clean area to go in, that's part of being a pet owner. If I had a child they'd be using the toilet like the rest of the people in the house.

The world seems to have gone mad in the past 15-20 years, sorry for the rant but Jesus Murphy, what the duck comes next?
Dehumanising children with mental health or neurodivergent conditions to the point where they are allowed or encouraged or peer pressured into adopting animal behaviours is vile. Any institution allowing this needs to be seriously looked at. This would be reported as abuse in any right-thinking environment, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You'd think, but as we all know, safeguarding is, "hateful".
How the duck did we get here?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
I happened to see a twitter post about a pre pay certificate for HRT prescriptions (NHS - UK). I've just started on HRT for peri symptoms so this will save a lot of money as its around £20 for 12 months. Excellent I thought.
Whilst applying online, the form says you can apply for the certificate no matter WHY you are taking HRT. I'm presuming that is meant to mean trans women taking them???
So now men are taking HRT the NHS are helping with the cost, stuff the millions of women who have paid for prescriptions for many years to get hormones that they naturally need 😡😡😡😡😡😡
This certificate came out about a year ago and costs the same as two prescription charges but lasts a year, it doesn’t cover all HRT though so worth checking what you’re prescribed is on the list. No idea what HRT the average trans person is no but do know that testosterone (which some women do take to bring their levels closer to what they would be as a younger woman and has real benefits) isn’t on there so whilst it’s possible that trans women might be getting the benefit, trans men won’t be.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Dehumanising children with mental health or neurodivergent conditions to the point where they are allowed or encouraged or peer pressured into adopting animal behaviours is vile. Any institution allowing this needs to be seriously looked at. This would be reported as abuse in any right-thinking environment, surely?
This was one of the comments on the post, sounds like that school are being pressured into it.
Screenshot_20240426_165508_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
I was interested to see this on BBC, and that she has now revealed what she is suing for. The PL and NUFC have allegedly been spying on and doxxed her. (Tbh I stop following her as she was retweeting some borderline stuff around St. George’s Day but) I feel this case could be important and I’m still disgusted at what has happened so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This was one of the comments on the post, sounds like that school are being pressured into it.
View attachment 2899047
Well I blame the bloody parents here 🙄

When my daughter was young she said she wanted to grow up to be a cat. I told her that would never happen but bought her a cat costume to play in at home. I would never have allowed her to wear it to school or coerced the school to encourage this fantasy. The parents are totally to blame for indulging their child.

Reactions: 22
This was a year ago today - apparently Caroline Nokes is now deleting tweets - have a listen while you can.

• Angry
  • Wow
I was interested to see this on BBC, and that she has now revealed what she is suing for. The PL and NUFC have allegedly been spying on and doxxed her. (Tbh I stop following her as she was retweeting some borderline stuff around St. George’s Day but) I feel this case could be important and I’m still disgusted at what has happened so far.
It's not just larger businesses that do this to people who complain.

I know personally a lass who likes her cake. Specifically, "Bruce" from Get Baked in Wakefield. It's a big multi-layered slice of chocolate on chocolate cake and it went viral or something and was limited to one per customer. Well. Her old man is wheelchair bound and when she wasn't allowed to buy one for her and one for him because he couldn't get his wheelchair into the shop because narrow doors, she complained. And rightly so. Disability discrimination and all that, and then also posted on Reddit about it.

This allowed Get Baked, because they're the sort of people who interminably google themselves, to go through all her previous Reddit posts and found stuff that they deemed "transphobic" because she doesn't believe the TWAW shibboleths and "racist" because she doesn't agree with uncontrolled mass migration. Their response was to:

1. Ban her from the store forever.

2. Report her Reddit posts to West Yorkshire Police (home of the Lesbian Nana).

3. Make a donation allegedly in her name to a charity "to assist you in repenting for your atrocious behaviour." Their words not mine.

4. Threaten to sue for harassment if she continued to contact them.

Now how bleeping petty is that. Had a valid complaint, but because she was morally unfit, it wasn't made out. Going through complainants' social media just to smear them. That's low. That's lower than Himdia's nutsack in 10 years' time, in fact. If I did that to disgruntled clients in my line of work I would be struck off and I would bloody deserve it.

I suck at making cakes. But were I in her shoes I would have learned to just so I could have put up a stall with my own superior version of Bruce right outside their front door at a lower price for sale in green white and purple boxes, and defied them to sue.

Needless to say, there's another business to put on the tit list.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
65DAF14A-AC6D-421C-8CB5-5E16D1261E03.jpeg

Apologies if already shared.
I can’t stand this naive outlook, some comments called her out rightly so but she’s since deleted 🙄. I feel for her daughter tbh

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2899047
Why on earth are parents enabling this utter bollocks with their kids to go ahead? It's bad enough the ones pushing their kids into social transitioning but going along with them pretending to be an animal, and then bullying the school into accepting it is absolutely ridiculous. Why are their parents not totally embarrassed by this behavior because they should be. Why aren't they parenting their child and setting proper boundaries?

Reactions: 23
Urgh, bleeping Lorraine Kelly on channel 4 right now (Joel Lycett show) gushing over trannies and asking us all to "be kind".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
You'd think, but as we all know, safeguarding is, "hateful".
How the duck did we get here?
Stonewall (and alike organisations) paid staff fearful they wouldn’t have a job after SSM marriage legalised. Using the Yogyakarta Principles & Judith Butler theory to justify a new cause to keep them employed (totally my guess btw).
---
I love JKR, that is all.
Ditto.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re: the cat litter trays in schools.

A podcast I was listening to last week said it's not true - it came about when a kid in the US went home and said they had litter trays. What they actually had was a bucket in the class room filled with cat litter. They don't tell the kids the specific purpose, but it's for emergency lockdown situations if anyone needs the toilet. The teacher was talking about it and the uproar it caused in the states.

I think this all came out in response to Ron De Santis taking this on and running with it. With regards to the UK, I don't know if it's an urban myth or someone somewhere has actually thought this is a good idea and implemented it.

Reactions: 15
Nation-wide protests in Australia re violence against women. Calls for the situation to be declared a national emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.