Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess She-Ra

Bollocksy response from the BBC ECU received by me today. Summarised on their website

🙄
I’m still waiting on a response. They must have had plenty of complaints- I wonder why!

I still need to email them regarding the issue that a previous Tattler highlighted…..that actresses such as Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Anniston are noted as being an “Actor” on BBC News Instagram however a trans women (Hunter Schafer) is called an Actress. Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 29

holliebollie

Chatty Member
A Father Ted group came up on my fb today (have never watched it) and this creature decides to post a comment with a selfie too. No one else was, it was about football 🤔 I had a nosey and Christ alive. THIS is the ‘transwoman’ who ‘just wants to pee’ next to us. FUCK OFF! Why can’t handmaidens see this? Not all trans males are just sweet, confused, sad little darlings like bloody Terri (Terry!) from Baby Reindeer 🙃 They’re like this:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
There’s someone with “it/they” pronouns at my work. She explained that confusing mess as “I only like being called ‘it’ but I understand not everyone is comfortable using those pronouns so you can call me ‘they’ if you must” like wow how generous of you for allowing me not to sound like a serial killer when I talk about you. She’s also in her late 30s :rolleyes:
Oh, these people seriously need to fuck right off. It's none of her business how people refer to her when she's not there. And if she is there, they'll no doubt address her by her name. I'm sick and tired of twats thinking that they're soooo important, that they can police our speech in their absence. Calling someone "it" has always been seen as the height of bad manners, 10 years ago, she would have probably had a huge tantrum if someone referred to her as "it" 🙄🤡

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I would walk out, if I was met with a man in a dress, when I went in for a mammogram. I don't say that lightly.
But imagine the potential harm of something being missed because we, as women, cannot be guaranteed even that much.

I am getting upset at the thought 😟. Not about myself, necessarily.
Fcuk, how have things come to this.

• Sad
  • Heart

IndominusRex

VIP Member
There was someone on Twitter the other day claiming to be doing a PHD into ‘trans archeology’ which is clearly some batshit attempt to ‘gender’ remains by their clothing and personal affects like those troons who bang on about female Viking’s being transmen because they had swords.

• Haha
  • Wow

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Every time I read “as the parent of a trans child” online and it’s usually someone absolutely livid and screaming that everyone is a bigot because they can’t possibly countenance the idea that they got this wrong and have contributed to harm, I think of Susie’s TED Talk, and the documentary where she laughed at what puberty blockers had done to her child. It’s genuinely chilling stuff.

Reactions: 28

Regina Fellangi

When I was about 4 I really wanted to be a horse. I was obsessed, I knew what colour I wanted to be (dappled bay) and what markings I'd have (a star and two white socks). Luckily for me my parents didn't affirm me by entering me in the Grand National and instead waited patiently for me to outgrow it.
Oh my goodness so did I! I used to gallop around the garden shaking my mane and whinnying. In my head I was beautiful Lippizaner. My dad’s response was to take me to the races so I could watch my beloved horses to my heart’s content not stuck me in a stable with a bale of hay 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Isnt the obvious answer to this, yes.....everyone needs to be included because men need to understand and support the issues as well as women! So women, men and anyone else is perfectly welcome to become involved.
But make sure the focus of the project is on menopause, and medical issues in a practical and sensible matter of fact way. That way transwomen can be involved, if they so wish, but make it clear its going to be about menopause and nothing remotely to do with trans issues, as trans issues surely dont actually need to be mentioned in any way, manner or form!

I see what you mean, but if you're inviting transwomen, then the group should be for everyone which kind of moots the point of having a menopause group, which is to help people whom it affects and who suffer with symptoms - who are actual women.. & you just know that transwomen would take over, wouldn't give 2 shits about what real women go through and get off on the idea of pretending it affects them and validates them as women.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Who cares if women die because of this? At least men won't be offended :mad: :rolleyes: 😣
It's actually frightening, isn't it. Why is it that, at all costs, men dressed as women have to be accommodated, and their feelings trump everyone else's but especially those of actual WOMEN!

• Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
I dip in and out of this thread as the subject angers and depresses me, I know she’s been spoken about before but not sure if it’s been discussed in this capacity but Louise Distras is fundraising for her costs in a legal battle about her getting cancelled for speaking up about this idiocy in the music industry. I’ve donated to her and am keen to share it but can’t as my current employer wouldn’t like it at all. I know here of all places we’re (rightly) very cautious about GFM and other crowdfunding things but I couldn’t not donate to her, I thought I’d share in case anyone is interested in contributing:

I don't belong to the Dull Women's Group on FB, but it looks like the ladies of TERF Island have had enough and created an offshoot group 💕

Someone was brave enough to say the obvious and others agreed. I hope the group and hold the line.

View attachment 2888526
It is extremely creepy. Do the simpering handmaidens not understand that the men they’re complimenting on looking ‘soooooo lovely, you really have the legs for that skirt’ are getting off on it? 🤢

• Sick

glubby

View attachment 2874731
Three mentions of trans in the first two sentences. Yet in the comments people are complaining that Facebook is filtering out the word “trans” and people are so upset because they want to shout about being great allies. It’s a literal genocide 🙄
---

It’s because the men now are mostly AGPs and AGPs have become very bold by hijacking LGBTQ+++ so they can legitimately shove their fetish in our faces and we have no option call them perverts.
Why do these people overshare so much about they and their family’s sexualities/gender identities/ailments? If she truly believes in the trans thing she could just say “I’m dating a woman” or “my wife/girlfriend”. I wonder how her partner feels about being introduced in that way, rather than as an actual woman, I thought trans women were women? And why do we need to know about her trans kid, if you genuinely believe your boy’s a girl or vice versa wouldn’t it be more respectful to introduce them as your daughter or son or whatever they identify as, rather than “MY TRANS KIDDO”? I guess you don’t get as many cool points that way. Just says to me that even they don’t believe their own bullshit, they just want pats on the back for being interesting and progressive.

As an aside, I also can’t help thinking of the other Susie Green whenever I read that name 😂

• Heart