Gender Discussion #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for duck's sake. They are all bleeping captured. Look at this dross - https://fluxies.co.uk/blogs/periods101/do-trans-women-have-periods-exploring-the-facts
“Since trans women usually don't have these reproductive organs, they do not experience periods in the same way cis women do. Their biology is different, but that doesn't define their identity”

I think they’ll find that “Transwomen” NEVER have female reproductive organs.
What kind of simpleton writes this stuff 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the word "joy" is doing some heavy lifting there, most NB's are miserable as sin. They seem to spend the vast majority of their time sitting in their bedrooms, making Tik Tok videos about how everyone misgenders them and how terrible it makes them feel *big sigh*
Accurate 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Internal protection (discs), but both saalt and flex refer to women on their websites. Unfortunately you really have to search.

Reactions: 3
Saalt were very pro trans a few years ago. I had to leave their Facebook group as they were very controlling over language eg don’t start your post ‘hi ladies’ but ‘hi everyone’ kind of thing. It was more about being inclusive of trans identified females (because apparently someone saying ‘hi ladies’ is triggering and harmful but being in a group discussing periods and menstrual cups is not 🙄) I don’t think the ‘trans women have periods too’ was a thing even a few years ago.

I’m sure their website used to erase women too so I’m curious if something has changed as this was a few years ago I gave up on them.
---
Nah they are still ‘people with a period’

4012631F-A512-420B-AC1F-5A2C6A0C69D0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
When I’m looking for period products, I’m looking for something that is going to work and not leak….i don’t need it to “affirm” me 🙄

Again, it all comes back to the money…..convincing mentality unwell men that they need to buy these products to try and convince themselves and others that they are something they are not.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Put a cup in it are particularly bad, pronouns after all their names (I can never understand the use of “she/they”), working with “menstruators”,

but I’ve just seen this and it/she/they gave me a really good laugh 😂

732C6D00-289E-4343-A853-72E95DD82D38.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Do you think they’re confusing trans women with trans men/NB people!? (I.e biological WOMEN)
You would think so, wouldn’t you? But the info directly above the screen shot I posted shows they’re definitely talking about men, unfortunately. The cognitive dissonance is strong...
1703025090719.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
You would think so, wouldn’t you? But the info directly above the screen shot I posted shows they’re definitely talking about men, unfortunately. The cognitive dissonance is strong...
View attachment 2640590
Loss of appetite? It's been a few years since I've had a period but I was always hungry.
Anyway, fellas, you don't need to worry or talk to your friends about your period as you can't and don't menstruate. That little nugget of info should take some of the stress out of your day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Heads up the page 'exploring the facts', goes on to spout utter fiction.
Screenshot_20231219_224455_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately I can’t seem to find the words women and girls anywhere on their site.

Half the population have periods apparently but they have not stated which half.

Companies happy to just erase women and girls from their vocabulary don’t get my money either.
Wow I was looking for blue hair and explicit mention of men. Didn't even catch that they'd neatly sidestepped it by removing the subject entirely. How subtle 😳

Reactions: 9
Come on… we know the main reason there are barely any men in childcare (besides the stereotypes) and it’s NOT because they’re worried about snide comments from parents 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Giving women tips on how to be supportive allies to men pretending to have their period. When women are the ones who actually get periods. bleeping madness.

Heads up the page 'exploring the facts', goes on to spout utter fiction.
View attachment 2640630
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.