Gender Discussion #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have an issue with Linehan, as far as I can see he is challenging the bullshit at the heart of trans ideology.
I haven't seen any hate speech or red flags from him, it appears he just thinks it is bollocks because it is! And I'm ok with men having a voice in this madness as well as women.

That TIM shoving a tampon up his arse, how stupid, pervy and disrespectful can one man be 😡?? As if a vagina is in any way similar to his hole, or that him inserting a tampon in his arse would feel like using a tampon does for a woman🤮
That is some sick thinking going on there - and yet they say this is not a fetish?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As I've said before I work in Higher Education (admin side of things though). We get the internal mailings, intranet blogs, training etc. Now, we seem to have fortnightly 'town halls' on EDI, but of course it's the T rights dominating them and "how to be inclusive in communications" etc. Basically fortnightly sessions for the EDI execs at work to show how virtuous they are whilst ignoring socio-economic class, sex, age, race, disabilities, etc. We have a building on site that is awful in terms of wheelchair access and it's been like that for years and needs better ramps and lifts putting in, but that always gets put on the back burner whilst we have instead hired several EDI execs to hold town halls (but really they are onesided top down presentations). The money spent all all this could be better spent improving accessibility for those who actually need it. Noone is barring blue haired nonbinary people or "trans" people from studying Maths, but that particular building with crappy access is actually barring some students from being able to access the facilities in there... We have lost sight of what inclusion means, participation and opportunities for all, not special veneration of some group's feelings!

There's no anonymous channel to raise this concern at work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Graham Linehan is kicking off because an episode of The IT Crowd, which he wrote, was considered to be transphobic. A character in it was dating someone Trans. When he found out they were trans he ended it. The actor who played the part of the man dating the transgender woman tit all over Linehan by saying he didn’t agree with the writers views.
Linehan said it wasn't transphobic and refused to apologise for it. I’m pretty sure C4 haven’t aired the episode since. This was in 2008!

He was then going to move on to do Father Ted the musical. But the producers bowed to trans rights activists and scrapped it. At one point Graham was offered £200k to remove his name from it. He refused. (to right that he did)! It led to a lack of work which affected his finances, then in turn his marriage. They then got divorced. So I completely understand why he’s “lost the plot”! 🙄I think we all would. These c#%ts have taken his living from him. It’s beyond disgusting.

I am very grateful to him for everything. In a world full of hole men & women who will follow this “trans rights are human rights” bollox and whatever else brings the money in… he is a bloody super star. He is bullied mercilessly on there and still doesn’t stop campaigning.
We should all admire him for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
So a child can have an abortion in the US but a woman can’t? Another reason to think sex predators are one of the forces behind this.
Yes I'm very confused about this. How can it be OK for a minor but not an adult?. If a young girl of about 12 can have an abortion without their parents knowing something very weird is going on. This is tantamount to giving the green light to child sex abusers.

Also how can they allow transitioning treatments to be paid on the parents health insurance without the parents knowing? Surely the person paying the bills has the right to know for that reason alone. It's also absolutely disgusting that a child can start transition treatment without the parents knowing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Abortion is now a State legislative issue rather than a Federal legislative issue so an adult will be able to get an abortion in Oregon and other liberal states.

Reactions: 2
From previous thread:

Oh they've been there already!

Reactions: 5
Not sure I’m going to like the answer here but following on from the tampon guy mentioned on the last thread, do these MtFs go to the doctors every 3 years for some kind of phoney pap smear test?

It seems like if they are willing to indulge and enjoy the delights of womanhood like menstruation then that’s the kind of thing that would be right up their street.

Reactions: 11
Seen on twitter
He makes the mistake of muddying the waters with the abortion aspects. Most people aren't too bothered about that, it's the sexual reassignment surgery for minors that's the problem.

I tried reading the actual Bill (as I don't trust Andy Ngo not to put his own spin on it) but the site has crashed. I expect lots of others are trying to do the same thing!

Not sure I’m going to like the answer here but following on from the tampon guy mentioned on the last thread, do these MtFs go to the doctors every 3 years for some kind of phoney pap smear test?

It seems like if they are willing to indulge and enjoy the delights of womanhood like menstruation then that’s the kind of thing that would be right up their street.
An American or Canadian (I can't remember) doctor on the GC sub said she been instructed to pretend to give one to an MtF who self-referred or something, said she would be disciplined if she didn't. She said over the last few years, more MtFs have begun showing up and that's what peaked her and how she found her way to the sub.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Agree on Linehan. He is one of the few men, especially straight, who have stood up to this madness. Importantly, he has never shied away from exposing autogynephilia, something many were and are still reluctant to do, too worried about being smeared as transphobic. And he created a place for people to speak more freely, Glindr. That's a lot. He did all that openly, linked to his real life identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.