Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Gosh yes, I’m totally going to accept Felix Fern’s take on the Maya Forstater case.

DC2A8DC9-BD1C-41BA-AAD4-227DDF72EF7E.jpeg

Interesting that so many of them are disabled, isn’t it? I’m sure it has nothing to do with faking or embellishing disability to add an extra layer of oppression and vulnerability to their already very oppressed and vulnerable daily lives 👀

The wheelchair was crowdfunded and she has a laundry list of self-diagnosed ailments, the likes of which all good munchies flock towards.

D363EB3D-1FF1-4062-8CB0-209F556BA3A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can think of a diagnosis or two. Unfortunately you can’t claim anything for being a bone idle attention seeker though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Gosh yes, I’m totally going to accept Felix Fern’s take on the Maya Forstater case.

View attachment 1405712

Interesting that so many of them are disabled, isn’t it? I’m sure it has nothing to do with faking or embellishing disability to add an extra layer of oppression and vulnerability to their already very oppressed and vulnerable daily lives 👀

The wheelchair was crowdfunded and she has a laundry list of self-diagnosed ailments, the likes of which all good munchies flock towards.

View attachment 1405727
She seems like an absolute grifting clown. It’s so funny that these trans types usually seem to be the most unattractive people who would struggle to find friends IRL, let alone sexual partners. Yet their ‘trans’ status suddenly allows them to be the most ‘special’, ‘beautiful’ and ‘valid’ people who ever lived. It somehow also allows them to beg for things from other people with no shame whatsoever.

Just their mere existence as part of this ‘marginalised community’ seems to be their ticket to getting whatever the duck they want, especially when they list their various ‘ailments’ and ‘disabilities.’ I had a cursory look at her JG page and she’d actually managed to grift over £1k!

And as for her Twitter article, I love how Maya corrected all the wrong things she had written. Honestly, these people seem to think they can duck with us Gen X GC women. We are far more intelligent and have actual life experience and an understanding of biology and science. We don’t need to repeat silly mantras or try to shut people down who don’t say things that we don’t like. The absolute state of this one though! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1405712

View attachment 1405727
"my mum can't remember why", pretty sure this is why medical records exist? To me this sounds like it might be a case of Munchausen by proxy tbh
I would love research into how many of the people who identidy as trans have this laundry list of physical and mental health issues

Reactions: 24
Likely runners for the Tory leadership and their statements on gender identity/related areas.

Reactions: 16
Yes, the statement 'My mum can't remember why' made me smile. Perhaps she can't remember because it didn't happen outside of Felix's imagination.

And he's entitled to read his medical notes so why hasn't he done that?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else seen this? (Sorry, it's the DM)

"London just got more welcoming for two-spirit Native Americans with male and female traits (and a love of expensive cocktails): Trendy Soho House updates website to confirm it is fully LGBTQIA2S+ friendly

• Applicants to swanky Soho House club chain now asked if they are LGBTQIA2S+
  • New '2S' is for indigenous North Americans with masculine and feminine traits
  • First coined in 1990, it's not known how many Soho House members identify as it
  • Spokesman for chain said: 'Soho House has always been an inclusive space' "
What next? Why stop there? We have 26 letters in the alphabet. The madness continues...
Grr. Two-Spirit is another form of appropriation. It was coined in 1990 as a term to refer to gay male Native Americans. It was nothing to do with people being trans.

sorry have i missed this, whY has kathy griffiths done?
She tweeted this and she still hasn't addressed it or backed down :love:

KG (like Bill Maher and Bette Midler) is another one of the old-guard of left-wing celebrities who are speaking up now. It's going to get harder for people to write them all off as fascists.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, the statement 'My mum can't remember why' made me smile. Perhaps she can't remember because it didn't happen outside of Felix's imagination.

And he's entitled to read his medical notes so why hasn't he done that?
He is cosplaying as Andy from Little Britain that's why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If anyone wants to hit back at trans supporting media (Let's face it, anyone that speaks up for women and against trans ideology is attacked, what's good for the goose etc), if you have a second today why not give a one star rating to the Before Brunch podcast?
I usually enjoy that podcast but they have released an episode today calling Macy & Bette transphobic, transwomen are women and justifying it by saying "womanhood is not a collective experience". Utter rot from what I thought were two intelligent women. We should be sending a signal anywhere we can that we don't all buy into this, that we don't agree.

Reactions: 14
Likely runners for the Tory leadership and their statements on gender identity/related areas.

Here is Risi actually being asked that question which he never actually answered in his own words. Do not trust him at all

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If anyone wants to hit back at trans supporting media (Let's face it, anyone that speaks up for women and against trans ideology is attacked, what's good for the goose etc), if you have a second today why not give a one star rating to the Before Brunch podcast?
I usually enjoy that podcast but they have released an episode today calling Macy & Bette transphobic, transwomen are women and justifying it by saying "womanhood is not a collective experience". Utter rot from what I thought were two intelligent women. We should be sending a signal anywhere we can that we don't all buy into this, that we don't agree.
Where can you get that? Do you have to pay?

Reactions: 2
"my mum can't remember why", pretty sure this is why medical records exist? To me this sounds like it might be a case of Munchausen by proxy tbh
I would love research into how many of the people who identidy as trans have this laundry list of physical and mental health issues
Loads, I bet. Remember the TIM at a rally in Scotland rushing forward with his walking aid to scream “WITCH!” in a woman’s face?

Fern is a munchie for sure. As soon as you hear people reeling off EDS, POTS, FND, fibro, chronic fatigue, gastroparesis (I could go on) you know they have a bad case of Munchausens by Internet. They’re all female and very mentally ill too. Looking for ways to make their physical form match their mental incapacity, I think. Also desperate to check out of adult life and responsibility.

Reactions: 19
OMG 🤮
This should say 'Mutilated Women have Periods'
View attachment 1405828
A bit OT but has anyone seen that Spain are debating giving women with painful periods sick leave each month?
When I heard of it my first thought was that I can only imagine how many men would take advantage of the current madness and pretend they had periods to get the extra time off

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.