Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Utterly ridiculous.

Also, isn't it interesting how zero GC people have covered their faces in black fabric, torn and destroyed signs, physically attacked marchers and stalked/trapped members in buildings.

Guess that only happens at women's rights / SSA marches. Hmm... wonder why.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Utterly ridiculous.

Also, isn't it interesting how zero GC people have covered their faces in black fabric, torn and destroyed signs, physically attacked marchers and stalked/trapped members in buildings.

Guess that only happens at women's rights / SSA marches. Hmm... wonder why.
It’s like the complaints when Jess Phillips read out the list of murdered women in light of the murder of Sarah Everard and the TRAs were indignant that trans women were prejudicially excluded from the list. And yet no trans women had actually been murdered in the time period in question 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just saw this on Twitter. Absolutely insane how far it’s gone now!! The insensitivity and the EGO to think being trans trumps everyone else’s beliefs and views. I’m so sick of it but all my friends (except one) are very much TWAW people so only really have here and my mum (who I’ve managed to peak). I hate this movement so much it’s just repackaged misogyny and people are swallowing it right up. Hopefully this will peak a few more people on Twitter but who knows at this point.
75AA72A1-1BAF-4337-920B-54E91EE21C85.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
as if it matters when words have no meaning for them I guess :rolleyes:
Well they can hardly blame it on autocorrect can they? But if we had a sign with bad spelling, you can be sure it would be transphobic spelling. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw this on Twitter. Absolutely insane how far it’s gone now!! The insensitivity and the EGO to think being trans trumps everyone else’s beliefs and views. I’m so sick of it but all my friends (except one) are very much TWAW people so only really have here and my mum (who I’ve managed to peak). I hate this movement so much it’s just repackaged misogyny and people are swallowing it right up. Hopefully this will peak a few more people on Twitter but who knows at this point. View attachment 1404667
This is what I was waiting to happen tbh, how long will it be before the trans lobby claim they are more discriminated against than muslim women?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The only culture we're allowed to respect is trans ideology. All other cultures and beliefs are nothing against the AGP's need to invade women's spaces.

No one could describe the invading trans as a sensitive or thoughtful person and he certainly does not respect any women, whether they're muslim or not.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just saw this on Twitter. Absolutely insane how far it’s gone now!! The insensitivity and the EGO to think being trans trumps everyone else’s beliefs and views. I’m so sick of it but all my friends (except one) are very much TWAW people so only really have here and my mum (who I’ve managed to peak). I hate this movement so much it’s just repackaged misogyny and people are swallowing it right up. Hopefully this will peak a few more people on Twitter but who knows at this point. View attachment 1404667
I've been to a woman's only swimming session at my local pool and a lot of the women there were Muslim wearing those long black costumes, because even amongst women they obviously prefer to cover up as much as possible.

Trans rights are obviously more important than anyone else's rights though 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I've been to a woman's only swimming session at my local pool and a lot of the women there were Muslim wearing those long black costumes, because even amongst women they obviously prefer to cover up as much as possible.

Trans rights are obviously more important than anyone else's rights though 🙄
Teh only thing that will help this at this point is if the other women start to boycott it and the pool realises they cannot survive on 1 person in a swim. every week.
I am waiting for someone unhinged in the trans lobby to make some kind of derogatory comment about muslim women covering up in the pool or something, then we will see what happens. Albeit who knows, it is not enough for them to threaten the rest of us with violence so...

• Sad
  • Angry
Teh only thing that will help this at this point is if the other women start to boycott it and the pool realises they cannot survive on 1 person in a swim. every week.
I am waiting for someone unhinged in the trans lobby to make some kind of derogatory comment about muslim women covering up in the pool or something, then we will see what happens. Albeit who knows, it is not enough for them to threaten the rest of us with violence so...
I’ve also been to swim sessions like this and they were mostly Muslim women. My guess is the Muslim women will stop going. Which is so sad! But possibly would force the pool to change policy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve also been to swim sessions like this and they were mostly Muslim women. My guess is the Muslim women will stop going. Which is so sad! But possibly would force the pool to change policy
Exactly, just push them outside of society more, for a tiny minority with a huge and dominant voice, what a great idea. I have been to a spa with my mum which has single sex days, personally I wouldn't mind going also with men (as long as I was aware of it before going into it) but my mum has categorically said she would never go back if they allowed trans women in, which I imagine lots of (if not the majority of women who do go)would

I was actually about to say, I cannot imagine a gender neutral toilet etc and getting rid of the men's/women's at my workplace as it is very international/multiethnic etc, I just re thought as I was about to type it (I teach English as a foriegn language) and I remembered I was helping a colleague with entering new students the other day "name, DOB, sex" etc, ofc there are only 2 options for sex, he mentioned that we will have to add another to the drop down list really.....

Last edited:

You can see an interesting thread here...

Screenshot 2022-07-09 21.00.31.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not sure if it’s been discussed on here so apologies if it has but has anyone seen on Twitter that Uber do not allow passengers to request female drivers because it’s “discriminatory” towards men, but now any driver who “identifies as a female” can request female only passengers.

This is disgusting! Once again male desires come before female safety. What happens if a woman doesn’t want to get in a car with a TIM. Will she be called transphobic by Uber????
Women should stop using the service. Telephone for a normal taxicab. Our local taxi service at the train station always supplies requested sex drivers

Reactions: 15
You can see an interesting thread here...

View attachment 1404761

jesus christ, also the use of "being a dick", I would say unbelievable but not at this point, is ironic in itself, it reminded me of that spa in (was it LA?) with the man wandering round the women's area with his dick out, a (black) woman came to complain and a (white) man told her to stop "being a dick about it" So trans people can go about their lives as they want, everyone else has to acquiesce basically? good to know

Women should stop using the service. Telephone for a normal taxicab. Our local taxi service at the train station always supplies requested sex drivers
I never use uber as in the UK they don't pay taxes, but I know a lot of women who do because you can track journeys, so , in theory, couldn't be kidnapped, etc. It is an impossible situation really. in London I use black cabs as they are traceable pretty easily, but I get they are more expensive

Reactions: 16
jesus christ, also the use of "being a dick", I would say unbelievable but not at this point, is ironic in itself, it reminded me of that spa in (was it LA?) with the man wandering round the women's area with his dick out, a (black) woman came to complain and a (white) man told her to stop "being a dick about it" So trans people can go about their lives as they want, everyone else has to acquiesce basically? good to know

I never use uber as in the UK they don't pay taxes, but I know a lot of women who do because you can track journeys, so , in theory, couldn't be kidnapped, etc. It is an impossible situation really. in London I use black cabs as they are traceable pretty easily, but I get they are more expensive
That’s why I always used Ubers up until now because I felt safer knowing my journey was tracked 😢

Reactions: 7
That’s why I always used Ubers up until now because I felt safer knowing my journey was tracked 😢
exactly, but as per we are not a priority, women's safety is secondary to someone else not being offended

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.