Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is HOW, how does a 3 year old have such a rigid concept of gender that he is aware so strongly of his own and identifying he is the other? Kids at this age are the most free to play and just be, they have no stereotypes to conform to unless their parents force it.
As killarneychick said "Her mum is actually an endocrinologist"

So mum is all ready onboard with handing out the hormones on the gender woowoo crazy train....

Strange the way 'trans kids' happen to adults who have bought into the trans tit isn't it? 😡 Load of self-affirming bollocks if you ask me, poor kids doing that to their body 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Was around 2010 and she travelled to Sweden 😊 Her gender reassignment clinic is up in dublin.

It's gender dysmorphia. It's a real thing. She spend 15 years in a boys body before finally being able to change.

Anyway I'm not going to reply to anymore.

I think this thread is a good thing and bad. Good to openly discuss issues but there are genuine trans people.

Please get educated. Any of you could have a transgender child and we don't need more of them in pain 💖

Plenty of info on the hse website or for those in the uk on the NHS.

And please look up what happened at mayo pride.

Peace !
More of them in pain.....indeed we don't which is why this thread exists as the 99% of people who claim they are trans/non binary is because of social contagion so we don't want young girls especially mutilating their bodies. If a child has gender dysphoria (the 1%) it would manifest 7 on average at the earliest according to research. Its coincidence that the mother is a doctor.....and in a field that is relevant to trans?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So this person was transed at 3, was in therapy from that age also but was allowed to go through a full male puberty before starting cross sex hormones at 18? Sounds unlikely. No puberty blockers? Their voice broke and they grew body and facial hair?

Then SRS surgery at 21.

But spent 15 years in a boy’s body. So not 18?

Well I’m confused.

Reactions: 22
Anyone who has spent more than five minutes in the company of the three year old knows that story is nonsense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Good on Bette Midler- that's stuck one " up the skirt" of bollox-speaking/believing twats . Oh how they will HATE it, on their twatter accounts 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course as soon as Bette speaks out she gets called a hag, shrivelled etc. Misogyny is rife.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Good on Bette Midler- that's stuck one " up the skirt" of bollox-speaking/believing twats . Oh how they will HATE it, on their twatter accounts 😅😅
The gay wokebros are SO CONFUSED

it’s quite funny’s I hope she sticks to her guns and issues no apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She doesn’t mention trans peoples at all. I can’t work out if she’s confused and thinks she talking to those who oppose abortion rights or if she know exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 8
In some ways it doesn’t even matter because the TRAs think it’s anti trans and are showing themselves up.

Reactions: 18
Was around 2010 and she travelled to Sweden 😊 Her gender reassignment clinic is up in dublin.

It's gender dysmorphia. It's a real thing. She spend 15 years in a boys body before finally being able to change.

I think this thread is a good thing and bad. Good to openly discuss issues but there are genuine trans people.

Please get educated. Any of you could have a transgender child and we don't need more of them in pain 💖

Peace !
You think we're not educated, but we just don't agree with you. How about you educate yourself about what we believe?

Namely, there is no such thing as being "trapped in the wrong body". This is because gender is not innate, it is a social construct created by society telling us what is acceptable for girls or boys. Gender discomfort is caused by not conforming to society's gender expectations. The solution is to defy these expectations, not cut your penis off.

The child was a boy with stereotypically feminine interests. All he ever needed was to be told that anyone can play with any toy and wear whatever they want. That boys can do and be whatever they want in the whole world. For someone to accept him for who he is.

Not brainwash him at age 3 that because he likes girly things that means he's not really a boy, hence making him feel uncomfortable in his body.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone who has spent more than five minutes in the company of the three year old knows that story is nonsense.
Kids at 3 with no siblings don’t know that the opposite sex has a penis or vagina unless an adult tells them. The adult in their life is the one guiding and influencing that child on everything. Do we really think the parent of the child hasn’t jumped on something the kid may have said once (something like I don’t like my penis) and then probes the child with questions about what do you really feel like inside??

If gender stereotypes weren’t involved (as she said), then what did the kid mean by ‘I’m in the wrong body’? Is this poster saying the 3 year old knew they didn’t want a penis? And that there is such a thing as a female brain? Or a female soul? Hidden ‘inside us’? Do you not see how cray cray that sounds?

I smell 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t mention trans peoples at all. I can’t work out if she’s confused and thinks she talking to those who oppose abortion rights or if she know exactly what she’s doing
I think the latter. My impression of BM is that she doesn’t suffer fools gladly and isn’t afraid to speak her mind.

Reactions: 16
I was in Primark last week and group of young 'girls' were coming towards me. I wasn't really looking at them, until I heard one of them speak. One quite obviously weren't female - they had fabulous make up but it was obvious they weren't female. The voice was the dead give away - that high pitched teenage male voice. But there they were wandering through the women's section in Primark, surrounded by their females pals, who no doubt telling them how brave they are.

But honestly, once you looked at them, you knew they weren't female. And i felt sorry for this kid because they would never be what they wanted to be - they'll always be an imitation!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Kids at 3 with no siblings don’t know that the opposite sex has a penis or vagina unless an adult tells them. The adult in their life is the one guiding and influencing that child on everything. Do we really think the parent of the child hasn’t jumped on something the kid may have said once (something like I don’t like my penis) and then probes the child with questions about what do you really feel like inside??

If gender stereotypes weren’t involved (as she said), then what did the kid mean by ‘I’m in the wrong body’? Is this poster saying the 3 year old knew they didn’t want a penis? And that there is such a thing as a female brain? Or a female soul? Hidden ‘inside us’? Do you not see how cray cray that sounds?

I smell 💩
I agree wholeheartedly, but it's probably best to not engage with someone who doesn't know the difference between gender dysphoria and gender "dysmorphia" and yet wants to come here with a fairytale and tell us we're uneducated. The hubris of it, honestly. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Peace !
Would it be really bitchy of me to point out the irony of telling people to ‘please get educated’ whilst simultaneously incorrectly referring to ‘gender dysmorphia’?

Gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia are two different conditions.

I agree wholeheartedly, but it's probably best to not engage with someone who doesn't know the difference between gender dysphoria and gender "dysmorphia" and yet wants to come here with a fairytale and tell us we're uneducated. The hubris of it, honestly. 😂😂
Oooh, snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
RuPaul’s Drag Race has a lot to f-ing answer for

The idea that drag is just a bunch of wholesome cinnamon rolls having fun and being themselves, and it’s totally OK to bring little kids to drag shows and teach them about the rainbow people… that’s all thanks to Drag Race. And I say that as someone who used to enjoy watching it (before I could suspend disbelief no longer).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
🤩🤩🤩🤩

Everytime someone with a platform publicly calls this tit out, my spirits and my optimism rise a little.

Oooh, I bleeping love Macy Gray 😍
Honestly this Bette and Macy news has cheered me up no end. Let’s pop some digital bubbly 🍾 😂 let’s face it we don’t often have things to celebrate in here. So cheers terfs 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.