Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did drag become so mainstream thereā€™s a drag queen in the mccains chips ad? šŸ˜
Thatā€™s Baga Chips from UK drag race. So it kind of makes sense

Drag is the latest trend for advertisers to promote inclusivity - just like every family has a beautiful black or mixed race mother, a white dad and two kids with perfect curls. (I know there are many mixed ethnicity households in the UK and representation matters but itā€™s always the same family now).

it wonā€™t be trendy soon - Drag Race made it mainstream and not edgy at all and while it has made Ru millions I think he is bored of it. Once counter culture is mainstream, the teenagers go elsewhere.

Reactions: 13
Yaaas!! Go Bette!! Knew she wouldnā€™t lie down and take this tit

View attachment 1391990

Macy Gray is also a TERF šŸ™Œ Iā€™m loving these women who no longer GAF.
Cā€™mon!! I wish more female celebrities would speak out!

This looks good but I haven't watched it yet so don't really know. Got some stuff to do first but will report back later

Iā€™ve only watched half of this as Iā€™m shaking with rage at those loon balls. I love the woman chanting NO MEANS NO! Good on ya!! Why wouldnā€™t they bloody well listen to women and take no for an answer. Off their heads, all of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s Baga Chips from UK drag race. So it kind of makes sense

Drag is the latest trend for advertisers to promote inclusivity - just like every family has a beautiful black or mixed race mother, a white dad and two kids with perfect curls. (I know there are many mixed ethnicity households in the UK and representation matters but itā€™s always the same family now).

it wonā€™t be trendy soon - Drag Race made it mainstream and not edgy at all and while it has made Ru millions I think he is bored of it. Once counter culture is mainstream, the teenagers go elsewhere.
The racial representation on advertising is absurd. Black and partly black people are hugely over-represented, as are inter-racial households. Meanwhile, South Asian people - who have a much bigger population in the UK than black people - are barely represented at all, except as stereotypes such as dentists.

Reactions: 19
We donā€™t mean genuine examples like that. Itā€™s not trans people or trans kids we have an issue with, itā€™s brainwashing and taking over by a small group of people

With the safeguarding issue Iā€™m afraid to say that if you havenā€™t had bottom surgery I donā€™t think youā€™re trans. Maybe genderfluid but if youā€™re trans youā€™re literally depressed about living with the wrong set of genitals and want them gone. And if youā€™re gender fluid you can do what you want in a pride parade but just pick the bathroom that makes users most comfortable, itā€™s kind to society :)
Shes 29 now and is fully female. Had gender reassignment surgery at 21.

I'm curious and don't want to make any assumptions or jump to conclusions, so please share some additional information.

What were the signs your cousin was trans at such a young age?
What kind of therapy did your cousin receive at age 3 (what for exactly, of what did it consist, etc)?
In the 15 years preceding "physical treatment", did anyone ever back off and let your cousin just be themselves or was there always "therapy" and lots of "affirming" action?
Hey ! One other user laughed that there is such a thing as therapy for 3 year olds... of course it's a thing lol.

Therapy started when she was 3. Her mum is actually an endocrinologist. My parents are clicinans too so she grew up with a lot of doctors available to her.

Treatment at that age just starts with talking abut feelings. Making sure it's not just Jake* likes pink and barbie dolls. None of that. It was all about how uncomfortable she was in her body.

No one forced her to become anything. She was always a girl trapped in a boys body. It was horrific.

Growing up in ireland she got constantly bullied. She was pushed down a flight of stairs in 6th year / final year of school and broke her leg just before our leaving cert/ final exams.

Therapy at 3 was every 2/3 months. And no she didn't start any physical/ hormonal treatment until she was 18. It should be illegal before 18 I think.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To be a trillion per cent honest I donā€™t think the trans thing was as bad like 15 years ago when the cousin was growing up- it wasnā€™t so mainstream and there wasnā€™t massive encouragement around it. There were always stories in Take A Break etc about someoneā€™s trans kid, but these days it wouldnā€™t make the magazine as it seems to be every man and his dog these days which is why this encouragement is ridiculous. I do believe there are kids who just know from 3 and the family have to cope with it, but itā€™s a real mental illness and affects like 0.05% of the population šŸ±
It's because of Social media though ?

I know here in ireland a LOT of people regret transitioning. There are a lot of abuse survivors who end up with gender issues. There deffo isn't enough done in terms of the psychiologal aspect.

It is a part of the brain *gone wrong*. Dont want to get into it but that's what it is šŸ˜‚ its horrific though but yes gender issues have gone a bit far.

My friends cousin is 15 and has changed from she to they around 5 times in the past year. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

ā€œFully femaleā€ šŸ˜‚.
Didn't want to get into the logistics šŸ¤£ she has a vagina and all the rest ! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely interested in how a 3 year old has an understanding of being a girl or a boy, or the concept of feeling ā€˜in the wrong bodyā€™ - I have a 2.5 year old and sheā€™s very bright but definitely couldnā€™t express she felt she was a boy. I donā€™t even know how she would conceive of it, she plays with whatever toys, chooses her own clothes and mixes with boys and girls and has no concept of gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think itā€™s best to assume that the cousin who transed at 3 in the early noughties is fictional.
Was around 2010 and she travelled to Sweden šŸ˜Š Her gender reassignment clinic is up in dublin.

Genuinely interested in how a 3 year old has an understanding of being a girl or a boy, or the concept of feeling ā€˜in the wrong bodyā€™ - I have a 2.5 year old and sheā€™s very bright but definitely couldnā€™t express she felt she was a boy. I donā€™t even know how she would conceive of it, she plays with whatever toys, chooses her own clothes and mixes with boys and girls and has no concept of gender.
It's gender dysmorphia. It's a real thing. She spend 15 years in a boys body before finally being able to change.

Anyway I'm not going to reply to anymore.

I think this thread is a good thing and bad. Good to openly discuss issues but there are genuine trans people.

Please get educated. Any of you could have a transgender child and we don't need more of them in pain šŸ’–

Plenty of info on the hse website or for those in the uk on the NHS.

And please look up what happened at mayo pride.

Peace !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My question is HOW, how does a 3 year old have such a rigid concept of gender that he is aware so strongly of his own and identifying he is the other? Kids at this age are the most free to play and just be, they have no stereotypes to conform to unless their parents force it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
isn't is that until the age of 2 chilren don't even understand the difference between male and female? How on earth could then a year later they be capable of these ideas?!

Reactions: 21
It's because of Social media though ?

I know here in ireland a LOT of people regret transitioning. There are a lot of abuse survivors who end up with gender issues. There deffo isn't enough done in terms of the psychiologal aspect.

It is a part of the brain *gone wrong*. Dont want to get into it but that's what it is šŸ˜‚ its horrific though but yes gender issues have gone a bit far.

My friends cousin is 15 and has changed from she to they around 5 times in the past year. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Didn't want to get into the logistics šŸ¤£ she has a vagina and all the rest ! šŸ˜‚
It's not a vagina, their chromosomes are still male and they are dependent on taking female hormones for the rest of their lives.....man made ones......out of a box.

Regarding Bette Midler and Macy Gray - the more left-wing female celebrities come out as GC, the easier it will be for your everyday woman to finally look behind the curtain. They can ignore JK as being a one-off kook, but that becomes harder with each woman they've admired turning GC.

Also, I looked up Mayo Pride - I'm more bothered about the physical attacks on lesbians at Cologne Pride than I am about people holding signs.

Reactions: 25
Aye, they swapped out the Y chromosome for an extra X and all
might start to describe myself as "half gender binary", the next totally non logical step , if I am asked for my pronouns at work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

How the 'far left' view women who speak out of turn

How the 'far right' view women who speak out of turn

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.