Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you'd be just as well asking them questions about Mickey Mouse or the Tooth Fairy to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This looks good but I haven't watched it yet so don't really know. Got some stuff to do first but will report back later

Reactions: 9
If anyone called me a TERF I’d just say no, I’m not a radical feminist lol.

And if “transphobia” means not believing you can change sex or believing in gender ideology nonsense then duck yeah I am transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh jeez I’m at my doctors and there’s a sign saying they offer appointments to ‘all patients with a cervix who are due a cervical screening appointment’ 🙄

Can’t see any posters about prostate cancer to compare!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This looks good but I haven't watched it yet so don't really know. Got some stuff to do first but will report back later

Great video. The guy presenting was good and he showed clearly the awful intimidation towards the women at the event.
Those moronic TRA scumbags have made me so angry that I'm going to have a ciggie in my garden now to calm down 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else on Twitter had this article suggested to them. Apparently there is no difference between drag queens performing for kids and Christmas panto (which I never liked and don’t really get tbh).

I didn’t realise Window Twankey a hyper-sexualised caricature of a women doing death drops and twerking on stage /s

I thought the whole thing about pantomime dames ...was a joke for the grown ups in the audience! Part of the whole make it funny for the whole family stuff!

I quite liked the Dame Edna outrageous kind of drag...the kind that was never overtly sexualised, and just clever/sarcastic kind of humour

But i dont agree with drag queens performing for kids...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh jeez I’m at my doctors and there’s a sign saying they offer appointments to ‘all patients with a cervix who are due a cervical screening appointment’ 🙄

I hope you're going to put in a complaint. Point out to them that there are a lot of women in Britain who do not speak or read English. They may stand a chance of recognising the word 'woman'. They don't stand a chance in hell of recognising 'cervix haver'.
And remind them that this is offensive to all women.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally

I'm proud to call myself a terf as well because that's what I am 😊 it's not a slur towards me, just an accurate and factual description. I believe in facts, science, physiology and chromosomes. The feelz, not so much because the feelz can, and often do, represent delusion, personality disorders, misogyny, brainwashing, narcissism and contagious false beliefs.

Cold hard facts are the only things deserving of respect.
I'm a TEF - nothing radical about my views at all, just science backed facts haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone who isn't a terf seems to be to be an egalitarian. Which is, you know, fine and all, but it's not feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the whole thing about pantomime dames ...was a joke for the grown ups in the audience! Part of the whole make it funny for the whole family stuff!

I quite liked the Dame Edna outrageous kind of drag...the kind that was never overtly sexualised, and just clever/sarcastic kind of humour

But i dont agree with drag queens performing for kids...
I agree, I hadn't even thoguht of this as the two don't even seem similar in my mind, the thing about drag is the over-sexualisation of it, which is really weird to be marketing to children

Reactions: 11
Great video. The guy presenting was good and he showed clearly the awful intimidation towards the women at the event.
Those moronic TRA scumbags have made me so angry that I'm going to have a ciggie in my garden now to calm down 😤
I've just watched it and I thought it was great too. He did a really good job.
All the men wearing masks and dressed in black whilst they scream abuse at women are cowards. If you believe in your cause you would show your face. They shout that we're fascists but they should look in a mirror. Closing down free speech is a fascist act. Covering your face is an act of cowardice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, I hadn't even thoguht of this as the two don't even seem similar in my mind, the thing about drag is the over-sexualisation of it, which is really weird to be marketing to children
In plain sight.

The sooner you can get the sexualisation of kids accepted in society, the sooner you can get your filthy mitts on them.

Trans, kink and fetish babysitting agency anyone? Don't you dare turn away the creepy AGP furry who turns up on your doorstep to look after your hapless kids. After all, you don't want to be cancelled, doxxed and lose your job 🤢

Don't think it won't happen. They're half way there already don’t forget.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In plain sight.

The sooner you can get the sexualisation of kids accepted in society, the sooner you can get your filthy mitts on them.

Trans, kink and fetish babysitting agency anyone? Don't you dare turn away the creepy AGP furry who turns up on your doorstep to look after your hapless kids. After all, you don't want to be cancelled, doxxed and lose your job 🤢

Don't think it won't happen. They're half way there already don’t forget.
Exactly, just a matter of time until there are so many awful men that take advantage of this

Reactions: 13
My aunt is 60, and has learning difficulties. She knows perfectly well what a woman is, and about feminine care etc (we get a furious rant every now and then about mammograms and also smears, she hates them lol, eh she makes me fear mine and I’m not even old enough yet). but if you said ‘ok [apple’s aunt] we are going to check your cervix’ or ‘you are a cervix owner‘ she wouldn’t have a clue what you were talking about. tit, I think the only reason she even knows about smears is because her carers and family help her with them, reading letters, accompanying to appointments, etc. Posters containing phrases such as ’cervix haver’ are ridiculous, so alienating in the name of being inclusive. So many women could and likely will slip through the net if phrasing such as that becomes the norm. 😥 (but don't get me into the topic of healthcare as or for disabled women cos that’s another story entirely!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think I've already made it clear but I'm going to say it one more time, just in case. I do not support any part of trans ideology, none of it. I think it's dangerous and abusive and it's a religious belief not a scientific theory.

To the person who says their cousin knew at 3. No, your cousin didn't. Your cousin had stereotypical sexist beliefs forced on them. Which is disgusting. Your cousin sounds like they were groomed to be trans. So who did the grooming? Which of the parents is desperate for attention? Have you looked at Munchausens by Proxy? Have you looked at homophobia in that part of your family? What these parents did is child abuse.

I have compassion for those people who are suffering from gender dysphoria. They have a devastating mental illness. You don't treat mental illness with surgery and hormones. There people should be kept far away from Trans Ideology. It can only injure them and it will hurt them in ways that are not reversible. Children should definitely not be exposed to this toxic, non scientific ideology.

I have mental illness. I'm bipolar and agoraphobic. I have suicide ideation. Nobody should encourage me in any of those things. When I get manic, I think I can run the world. Should that mean that people let me? Of course not. It means my husband and daughter have to talk me down and back into sanity. Same with eating disorders. No one tells an anorexic that they should be on a strict diet and lose weight every week. It would be immoral and cruel.

I've done a lot of childminding over the years and I've never met a little boy who didn't want to wear the princess dress and the feather boa out of the dressing up box. They love it, all the bright colours and the sparkly plastic jewelry and the crowns and tiaras. What's not to love? It doesn't mean that those boys are girls unless you believe in sexist stereotypes.

Trans Ideology is the Pied Piper when it comes to children. If we let them follow along we will lose them. We'll never see the real child again.
For handmaidens and woke bro's, trans ideology is the Emporers New Clothes. They can't see what's going on because they're looking at the sparkly clothes. These people are shallow with no true depth of intelligence or understanding.

I will never support trans ideology but that doesn't mean I'm transphobic. It means I have critical thinking and an understanding of science. Besides which, everything is transphobic now..single sex attraction, not using pronouns, having a brain. So duck the people who call me transphobic. I'm proud to be a terf!
To be a trillion per cent honest I don’t think the trans thing was as bad like 15 years ago when the cousin was growing up- it wasn’t so mainstream and there wasn’t massive encouragement around it. There were always stories in Take A Break etc about someone’s trans kid, but these days it wouldn’t make the magazine as it seems to be every man and his dog these days which is why this encouragement is ridiculous. I do believe there are kids who just know from 3 and the family have to cope with it, but it’s a real mental illness and affects like 0.05% of the population 🐱

Reactions: 4
Transwomen degrade what women are. They say that the clothes they want to wear and the 'feelingz' in their heads are all that a woman is.
It's beyond offensive and undermines, even dismisses, everything that make us what we are. :mad:
Men do not get to tell women what we are! We had to put up with that tit for centuries and we're not going back to it.
Grrh 🐯 Grrh 🦁 GRRH 🐻
just what some bloke on netmumstrolls reddit (of all places!) was parroting, “ womanhood is in the brain and trans women have that part too. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that it isn’t because of your uterus?”
As well as saying GC people are causing trans suicide and all gays on Reddit will date trans.
Also this…
F06D6D8F-78CF-407F-A69F-4FA83C234F0C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I knew someone about 10 years ago who was trans- she had a croaky, deep Italian accent, but I didn't really twig anything until someone said ''You know X is a man''?! These days it seems to be really obvious.. real trans people go to deep pains to hide their transition

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.