Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else on Twitter had this article suggested to them. Apparently there is no difference between drag queens performing for kids and Christmas panto (which I never liked and don’t really get tbh).
Yep. Metro have been turning out so much Stonewall-approved tit lately it’s like they’ve become their own propaganda rag.

We don’t mean genuine examples like that. It’s not trans people or trans kids we have an issue with, it’s brainwashing and taking over by a small group of people
Speak for yourself. I don’t believe there’s any such thing as “true” or “genuine” trans, and I certainly don’t believe in transing little kids. Not once, not ever.

Just want to add, isn’t it funny that whenever we get someone plopping into this thread to call us transphobes, they always have a true trans close family member who transed as a child many years ago and is the happiest person ever?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Being the mum to a boy who used to love princess dresses when he was 3, I would let him and loved seeing the joy on his wee face swishing the dress about and pretending he was Elsa (who wouldn’t want to have cool ice powers??). I would tell him how cool she was as I wanted him to know women can be strong, fierce and cool. I bought him the frozen dolls he wanted at Christmas. Not once did I ask him if he felt like a girl or a boy. When other kids would comment (usually little girls who would say that’s for girls!!) I would say to him there’s no such thing as girls toys and boys toys. Anyone can like anything they like. I drummed it into him so much that I heard him fiercely repeat this to kids who dared tell him what he was doing was ‘girly’.

He’s 10 now and still loves frozen but no longer wants to wear the dresses. He loves all sorts of things, mainly science and gaming. He’s a boy with a whole host of interests.

My point is when he was 3 years old the message in the media and general consensus with parents in my circle was kids can like anything they want, we need to smash gender stereotypes! And now? Oh your boy likes dresses and sparkly things (side eye) he miiiiiight ‘really’ be a girl inside. WTAF.

I realise the poster was saying her nephew is now 18 so it surprises me they were ‘affirmed’ so young back then but it is batshit. There is no secret gender hidden inside us! But what we need to do is WIDEN the scope of what it is to be a boy/girl. Instead of thinking they are literally the opposite sex. I honestly despair 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Finally a forum thag allows discussion around this subject.

firstly zz what is a TERF?
Also..

how come it’s mainly men transitioning to female?
And as a women myself, I am aware of the erosion of our rights , right down to just having a toilet to use without feeling a 6ft.5” man is a dress will walk out of the next stall.

My personal view, trans people have found an avenue to run down and let there MH take the lead.
All the trans people I have met have come across to me as mentally unstable, PD that are clearly visible , just want to talk about their new genitials or lack of.
Behave in a manner that just makes them stand out ..

do not feel young adults should be allowed to make this decision, usually find it’s an extreme attention seeking behavior ..
Again the young children that parents flaunt on Social media that want to be know as non binary, again, will find its attention seeking .

This make me transphobic?
Stonewall nazis coming for me? 🤣

won’t catch me in their high heels and badly done make up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

Basically women who don't believe trans women are women.

However the TRAs (Trans Rights Activists) use it as a slur. Shouting TERF as if it is the same as calling someone a c**t

Reactions: 15
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

Basically women who don't believe trans women are women.

However the TRAs (Trans Rights Activists) use it as a slur. Shouting TERF as if it is the same as calling someone a c**t
And threatening to kill us, openly on Twitter with no consequences from authorities. Another day in the life of our misogynistic society.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe it’s just me but I’ve noticed most of the activism seems to come from men who have transitioned to women, rather than vice versa, I can’t help but wonder if it is because they’ve lived their whole lives with male privilege and so feel entitled to say/do whatever they please. And when they get pushback from society and feel marginalised, it completely unhinges them. I don’t see much vitriol from women who have transitioned into men. Though, in fairness, I’m not really active in that space, so I could be missing it. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

Finally a forum thag allows discussion around this subject.

Also..

And as a women myself, I am aware of the erosion of our rights , right down to just having a toilet to use without feeling a 6ft.5” man is a dress will walk out of the next stall.

My personal view, trans people have found an avenue to run down and let there MH take the lead.
All the trans people I have met have come across to me as mentally unstable, PD that are clearly visible , just want to talk about their new genitials or lack of.
Behave in a manner that just makes them stand out ..

do not feel young adults should be allowed to make this decision, usually find it’s an extreme attention seeking behavior ..
Again the young children that parents flaunt on Social media that want to be know as non binary, again, will find its attention seeking .

This make me transphobic?
Stonewall nazis coming for me? 🤣

won’t catch me in their high heels and badly done make up

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It might seem that way, and I don't know what the exact stats are, but it seems to me that it's more an age split. The teen / young adult ages seem to be dominated by FtM - because, duh, puberty for girls brings a whole host of challenges that they don't enjoy re: changing bodies (not that I actually know from experience and will leave to women to elucidate), that puberty for boys just doesn't. Also, teen girls seem to historically be more susceptible to social contagion.

However, it seems that from about 25 onwards the needle flips and it's MtFs. They probably seem more numerous because they're happy to shout their delusion a lot louder than the FtMs. My very amateur viewpoint is that the great majority of them are either fetishists, or men who have failed so badly at being "men" (or, to be fair, have had some significant trauma they want to finally shake off) that it's a chance to put on a new costume, get a new start (hence the verboten nature of others mentioning almost anything pre-transition) and a ton of praise and attention, especially from women, that they weren't getting before.

Reactions: 27
I think I've already made it clear but I'm going to say it one more time, just in case. I do not support any part of trans ideology, none of it. I think it's dangerous and abusive and it's a religious belief not a scientific theory.

To the person who says their cousin knew at 3. No, your cousin didn't. Your cousin had stereotypical sexist beliefs forced on them. Which is disgusting. Your cousin sounds like they were groomed to be trans. So who did the grooming? Which of the parents is desperate for attention? Have you looked at Munchausens by Proxy? Have you looked at homophobia in that part of your family? What these parents did is child abuse.

I have compassion for those people who are suffering from gender dysphoria. They have a devastating mental illness. You don't treat mental illness with surgery and hormones. There people should be kept far away from Trans Ideology. It can only injure them and it will hurt them in ways that are not reversible. Children should definitely not be exposed to this toxic, non scientific ideology.

I have mental illness. I'm bipolar and agoraphobic. I have suicide ideation. Nobody should encourage me in any of those things. When I get manic, I think I can run the world. Should that mean that people let me? Of course not. It means my husband and daughter have to talk me down and back into sanity. Same with eating disorders. No one tells an anorexic that they should be on a strict diet and lose weight every week. It would be immoral and cruel.

I've done a lot of childminding over the years and I've never met a little boy who didn't want to wear the princess dress and the feather boa out of the dressing up box. They love it, all the bright colours and the sparkly plastic jewelry and the crowns and tiaras. What's not to love? It doesn't mean that those boys are girls unless you believe in sexist stereotypes.

Trans Ideology is the Pied Piper when it comes to children. If we let them follow along we will lose them. We'll never see the real child again.
For handmaidens and woke bro's, trans ideology is the Emporers New Clothes. They can't see what's going on because they're looking at the sparkly clothes. These people are shallow with no true depth of intelligence or understanding.

I will never support trans ideology but that doesn't mean I'm transphobic. It means I have critical thinking and an understanding of science. Besides which, everything is transphobic now..single sex attraction, not using pronouns, having a brain. So duck the people who call me transphobic. I'm proud to be a terf!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The whole 'People can get attacked anywhere' argument pisses me off, so because we know men attack women in broad daylight we should just make it even easier for them, should we? Let them in every place women are vulnerable? Absolute bullshit.

I think there are 'genuine trans' people as in people who have gender dysphoria, and they're mentally ill. The only reason that's a useful distinction to make is because there's now 'self ID trans' people who do not have gender dysphoria, and the only mental illness they have is pathological attention seeking.

I don't mind being called a TERF but really I think it's a misnomer because if your feminism doesn't centre women you're not a feminist. So I would prefer to stop calling lib fems feminists, because feminism that includes and, increasingly focuses on, biological men just isn't feminism. TERFism is just...real feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it’s best to assume that the cousin who transed at 3 in the early noughties is fictional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That’s exactly how it appears to me,
Men wearing a costume. Trying to pretend they are a woman..

it’s just so disturbing looking at this large individual in all aspects, large hands, large jaw ,
Height.. broadness to them. Wearing some Summer tea dress.. and size 11 court shoes!

they look uneasy , unnatural , and society is sick to duck of pretending this is normal.

Reactions: 20
I genuinely have no idea how this gender nonsense gained traction. We've gone full circle in the space of 10 to 15 years. All that work breaking down gendered barriers only to have walls built up again. Strangely this has all happened while further education explodes.
Indoctrination in schools & colleges, and 2 1/2 years of people sitting at home during covid , bored, surfing the net & filling up their heads with tit .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't mind being called a TERF but really I think it's a misnomer because if your feminism doesn't centre women you're not a feminist. So I would prefer to stop calling lib fems feminists, because feminism that includes and, increasingly focuses on, biological men just isn't feminism. TERFism is just...real feminism.
Exactly, my feminism includes all females! Anyone who was born female is included, even those who do not identify as women or say they’re trans! So how tf can I be a terf lmao? My feminism just doesn’t extend to anyone who is not a biological female 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly, my feminism includes all females! Anyone who was born female is included, even those who do not identify as women or say they’re trans! So how tf can I be a terf lmao? My feminism just doesn’t extend to anyone who is not a biological female 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, how is it 'trans exclusionary' if you include 'trans men' (women) and 'non binary' (women)? What they mean is the wrong kind of trans i.e. men. No thanks.

Reactions: 21
Well written article from Spiked online;

'The aim of making pronoun declarations routine is to normalise the idea that everyone has a gender identity distinct from their sex. Announcing pronouns sends a message that a connection between biology and gender cannot be assumed. We must all study lists of gender options and angst about which label best applies to us."
I agree with that article, and the points it makes.

Being the mum to a boy who used to love princess dresses when he was 3, I would let him and loved seeing the joy on his wee face swishing the dress about and pretending he was Elsa (who wouldn’t want to have cool ice powers??). I would tell him how cool she was as I wanted him to know women can be strong, fierce and cool. I bought him the frozen dolls he wanted at Christmas. Not once did I ask him if he felt like a girl or a boy. When other kids would comment (usually little girls who would say that’s for girls!!) I would say to him there’s no such thing as girls toys and boys toys. Anyone can like anything they like. I drummed it into him so much that I heard him fiercely repeat this to kids who dared tell him what he was doing was ‘girly’.

He’s 10 now and still loves frozen but no longer wants to wear the dresses. He loves all sorts of things, mainly science and gaming. He’s a boy with a whole host of interests.

My point is when he was 3 years old the message in the media and general consensus with parents in my circle was kids can like anything they want, we need to smash gender stereotypes! And now? Oh your boy likes dresses and sparkly things (side eye) he miiiiiight ‘really’ be a girl inside. WTAF.

I realise the poster was saying her nephew is now 18 so it surprises me they were ‘affirmed’ so young back then but it is batshit. There is no secret gender hidden inside us! But what we need to do is WIDEN the scope of what it is to be a boy/girl. Instead of thinking they are literally the opposite sex. I honestly despair 😞
Yes, when me and my Brothers and Sisters were young, we played with each others stuff all the time ; dolls, scalextrix trainsets and action men. Kids play- that's what they do. All young children enjoy colouring-in , painting, and pedal cars etc . It's ridiculous that people read things into it, or impose their feelings and views onto youngsters. It's wrong and nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Transwomen degrade what women are. They say that the clothes they want to wear and the 'feelingz' in their heads are all that a woman is.
It's beyond offensive and undermines, even dismisses, everything that make us what we are. :mad:
Men do not get to tell women what we are! We had to put up with that tit for centuries and we're not going back to it.
Grrh 🐯 Grrh 🦁 GRRH 🐻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Indoctrination in schools & colleges, and 2 1/2 years of people sitting at home during covid , bored, surfing the net & filling up their heads with tit .

Agree. Also think it grew after BLM protests in 2020 as the be kind people thought ‘tit, better make sure I’m inclusive of ALL ‘minorities’ and shout about it on my social media’

Reactions: 9
I think it’s best to assume that the cousin who transed at 3 in the early noughties is fictional.
Yes. Parents claiming their 3 year old was the opposite sex in 2007 (or before) would have been investigated by social services, not supported in their abuse. I don’t know why this isn’t still the case tbh. (Internet attention has a lot to answer for I guess - look at the awful Jonathan Joly and his poor son)

Reactions: 17
I think I've already made it clear but I'm going to say it one more time, just in case. I do not support any part of trans ideology, none of it. I think it's dangerous and abusive and it's a religious belief not a scientific theory.

To the person who says their cousin knew at 3. No, your cousin didn't. Your cousin had stereotypical sexist beliefs forced on them. Which is disgusting. Your cousin sounds like they were groomed to be trans. So who did the grooming? Which of the parents is desperate for attention? Have you looked at Munchausens by Proxy? Have you looked at homophobia in that part of your family? What these parents did is child abuse.

I have compassion for those people who are suffering from gender dysphoria. They have a devastating mental illness. You don't treat mental illness with surgery and hormones. There people should be kept far away from Trans Ideology. It can only injure them and it will hurt them in ways that are not reversible. Children should definitely not be exposed to this toxic, non scientific ideology.

I have mental illness. I'm bipolar and agoraphobic. I have suicide ideation. Nobody should encourage me in any of those things. When I get manic, I think I can run the world. Should that mean that people let me? Of course not. It means my husband and daughter have to talk me down and back into sanity. Same with eating disorders. No one tells an anorexic that they should be on a strict diet and lose weight every week. It would be immoral and cruel.

I've done a lot of childminding over the years and I've never met a little boy who didn't want to wear the princess dress and the feather boa out of the dressing up box. They love it, all the bright colours and the sparkly plastic jewelry and the crowns and tiaras. What's not to love? It doesn't mean that those boys are girls unless you believe in sexist stereotypes.

Trans Ideology is the Pied Piper when it comes to children. If we let them follow along we will lose them. We'll never see the real child again.
For handmaidens and woke bro's, trans ideology is the Emporers New Clothes. They can't see what's going on because they're looking at the sparkly clothes. These people are shallow with no true depth of intelligence or understanding.

I will never support trans ideology but that doesn't mean I'm transphobic. It means I have critical thinking and an understanding of science. Besides which, everything is transphobic now..single sex attraction, not using pronouns, having a brain. So duck the people who call me transphobic. I'm proud to be a terf!
Totally

I'm proud to call myself a terf as well because that's what I am 😊 it's not a slur towards me, just an accurate and factual description. I believe in facts, science, physiology and chromosomes. The feelz, not so much because the feelz can, and often do, represent delusion, personality disorders, misogyny, brainwashing, narcissism and contagious false beliefs.

Cold hard facts are the only things deserving of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The transphobia here is shocking. My cousin is trans. Known since she was a toddler. Started therapy at 3. Started physical treatment at 18. Tough being 6'2. Never harmed a soul but hundreds hurt her growing up with comments like this.
I'm curious and don't want to make any assumptions or jump to conclusions, so please share some additional information.

What were the signs your cousin was trans at such a young age?
What kind of therapy did your cousin receive at age 3 (what for exactly, of what did it consist, etc)?
In the 15 years preceding "physical treatment", did anyone ever back off and let your cousin just be themselves or was there always "therapy" and lots of "affirming" action?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.